Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Town Life

Hi All,

Its been a while since I tried to add extras beyond the sims house items, but I had a look at what is included in Town life today. I have not seen any of the community lots in my worlds, do you have to add then yourself?
Keith

Comments

• james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Yes you do have to add town life community lots to your world.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2019
    There are 3 rabbit hole type lots which look really nice looking so you may want to replace existing ones in the town you are using.Cause they are neat

A school
    A cafe/bistro
    A grocery

Those type are where all the other rabbit holes are located

The lots you can edit or just plop down will be in your library under community lots

A 30x20 gym (Good build just yucky color scheme,few tweaks it is great add any new stuff like chin up bar etc)

A 30x20 library (lazy build in my opinion I do not like it)

A 30x20 laundromat (I do not like it,would be best if you made your own)

A 30x 20 park (Is actually a cute build, I recommend using it <3 )
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I used all of the TL community lots in the first custom world I made, except for the laundromat. If you use them, be aware the library has no skill books. You'll need to add a couple of the proper bookcases if you want your sims to read them at the library. Also, on the third floor where the toddler books are, there is nothing in the children's section for sims to put books on after they read them, so unless you put an end table in there, they will walk all the way to the other end of the third floor to put the books down after they've read them to their toddler.
  • silverwood02silverwood02 Posts: 73 Member
    Ok sounds good. I will try that.
    Is your custom world on the exchange?
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Is your custom world on the exchange?

No, I don't share my worlds, mostly because they have lots in them made by other players, that I downloaded so long ago I don't remember who made them.
  • silverwood02silverwood02 Posts: 73 Member
    Ok thanks for the info.