Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for your families!

FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
I am re-creating a part of Willow Creek with suburban family homes. I am moving one of my newly weds there and I would like to fill the district up with families with kids and newly weds.
So, if you have any families made (or willing to make) that you would like to share with me and that are up for download, pls check below what their requirements should be:
[Not sure if jobs are a part of the download, if they are pls take them in my requests]

HOME 1:
Hip/modern middle class YA newly wed couple. Could have 1 toddler.

HOME 2:
Big family for a big home. Would like Adult parents with 3-4 kids. Must be a combination of teens and kids. Father has a pretty good job!
Also should have a big family dog and a small pug dog.

HOME 3:
Small family with 1 kid. Could have 1 toddler too. 1 cat. Parents can both work, but regular jobs.

HOME 4:
YA middle class parents with 2 small toddlers. 2 cats. Father has a fairly good job.

bdnkmd.jpg

If you are up for it, pls let me know in the comments. Double families for the same home by different creators is fine, so that I can choose my fav. Thank you for participating!

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Still searching.. :p
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,833 Member
    Your Willow Creek looks lovely. :) You may want to consider asking a mod to your thread to Sims and Modeling in the Creative Corner.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don't really have any families in my gallery. The only ones I do have is my rendition of the Pleasant family and the Bunch family. I just want to say I love your homes and think they look very nice in the neighborhood.

When I place families to fill my neighborhood I just do a random search in the Gallery. I search advanced and uncheck the maxis box so I can see newer creations.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited December 2018
    I have two families in my gallery that would fit the descriptions for Home 2 and Home 3. You'd have to adjust the ages though. I have a family of three that could fit your House 2. It consists of two parents and their three kids. They actually have four kids, but if I remember correctly, the fourth kid, their eldest daughter, was uploaded after she moved out. She is on the gallery as well, though. I think they're both called Young. The daughter's name is Elianna.

For House 3, I have a family that consists of two parents and their toddler daughter, whom you could age up to a child if you wanted to. The only problem is they have a dog instead of a cat. Here's their link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B35E7D39B9EE11E88E0177C0F1EC7B3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=floridameerkat&max=50&maxis=false

Just a heads up, not sure if this matters, but both of these families (and the rest of the ones I have on the gallery) are families that I have played in my current games, so they all have some degree of skills already.

Also, to see all of my uploaded families, you will need to enable CC in the in-game gallery. Only one family actually has CC used on them ( a pair of teenage twins). The rest do not, but for some reason were marked as if they do.

My Origin ID is floridameerkat.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Also, jobs do transfer through the gallery.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Hmm, I only have a few families uploaded at the moment, and even fewer with animals. The closest I can get to this request is my

Crask family
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AF783087D0AF11E88DE56995527B6279
    Dad has a food critic, mom's a mixologist, 2 toddlers and a baby. I don't have any pets uploaded with them, but Dad is crazy about dogs so adding one or multiple would be his dream come true and I always wanted them to move into the 'burbs anyway (they're currently living in the city in one of my game saves). I know they're a bit unusually dressed, but the dad's kind of quirky (hence the moustache) and I was playing off of that vibe. :blush:
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
    edited March 2019
    Thanks everyone. I checked some of your sims out and downloaded them. My sims moved already to their new house. I forgot to place their neighbors before, so no welcome wagon :p For the first time I wanted to play with that.. bummer.

Will bring them some cake myself them xD

https://ibb.co/pRDM3tg
    https://ibb.co/2MZXFJV
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited March 2019
    I have a few but i do got two young adults with a baby, I don't got any with pets since i don't have that pack yet...if want some of mine look me up.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have quite a few families with kids I'm pretty sure in my gallery, #SimAlex
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    @FurSimsOfficial any chance you can link those lots for download, they look great, like your sims home mostly too
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    If you're still looking, I could try to make one for you tomorrow if you want?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    What a nice neighbourhood you've created :)
    If you are still hunting for families, have a look at my gallery, I have tons of them and most come with a little bio.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    wow ur houses are very pretty fursimsofical
    @FurSimsOfficial any chance you can link those lots for download, they look great, like your sims home mostly too

I actually downloaded the houses, but just build my sims house and nmbr 1 :)
    If I can find the links, I will post them here. I can upload my own houses to my website if anyone is interested.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    wow ur houses are very pretty fursimsofical

I actually downloaded the houses, but just build my sims house and nmbr 1 :)
    If I can find the links, I will post them here. I can upload my own houses to my website if anyone is interested.
    Yes please, I’d like to download yours
    Number 1: Dutch house
    http://link.tl/22Ujh

My sims suburban house:
    http://link.tl/22Ujv

Here you go :)
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I could make one if you re still looking. I love making sims but I really don’t like building. While the idea is great, I get so impatient and yeah.
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    edited March 2019
    I know you already have all the families you need, but I realized that when I was already halfway done. So here are Jenny and James French, if you would still like to adopt them for someplace in your world! <3
    I've put their "application video" (just pictures lol) in a spoiler as it's so picture heavy. :)

They're completely cc free, and I tried to use as much base game as possible as I don't know what packs you have. Let me know if you want to download them!

Both have careers and skills; James is in the doctor career and Jenny is in the culinary career.

Newlyweds Jenny and James are ready to move to a quieter town from San Myshuno to start a family. What they don't know is that they're already pregnant.
    81ehmon.png
    8Ntkb8s.png
    pgo7iku.png
    TUpOONk.jpg
    PPAMQa7.jpg
    XU6deOW.jpg
    DbymQ5a.jpg
    89yVGE2.jpg
    uWIT9yI.jpg
    cuIJexv.jpg
    RWRAkUg.jpg
    lRNiNDF.png
    Post edited by TurquoisePapaya on
    giphy.gif
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited August 2019
    Check me out on the gallery I have plenty of families for you to choose from i realized i didn't put my gallery id: writerboy08
    Post edited by MINEZ on
  • southparkgoth666southparkgoth666 Posts: 5 New Member
    I have 2 families but they're super huge. One is parents, twin teen sons, child son, and toddler son, one is parents, teen daughter, twin child sons, toddler son (plus both moms are pregnant in game lol!)
    Also, jobs do transfer through the gallery.

they didnt for me.. not sure why? :(
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Are you still looking? @FurSimsOfficial
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ Are you still looking? @FurSimsOfficial

I filled this suburban neighborhood, but I am planning to fill all the world with families or sims from the gallery so that I dont really know who is living in town. Most premade sims in my town died off, so it became a freak show now xD
    Will open another thread soon with what i am looking for, but if you have a family that fits these requirements it is also welcome as I can place them anywhere in other worlds as well :)

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I have families galore as the NPC's get made-over in my game "All the Time" if you want to look(or have the time) click the link under my Sig it will take you to my Gallery!
    ~ I also have some made families by me, happy hunting! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    I've got two families in my gallery (ID is in my signature) if you're interested, they are the Frey and Shelley households!
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern