Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Ugh...oh well, I've kinda expected that, I knew I couldn't rely on my challenge wins for too long :joy: I am still happy with 8th Place, I finished better and Indie didn't finish lower :) Whoever the Mole is, good game, you got me fooled indeed :joy:
    I hope I get to play as her at some point again, she really grew on me like she was my own :)

And on the bright side, now I can focus on Rebecca, E-Kat, the Twins and Rita+Daniel :grin:

You certainly did turn her into your own! I wonder what her original creator would think of her now. Who would've thunk back then that Indigo and Shayne would've made it to All-Stars together, and Indigo proposed to. :lol: We live in wild times :joy:

And yeah, at least you placed better than last season. :) And got to play in some classic Mole missions, haha.

Indigo low-key reminds me of Rebecca, but I like Rebecca waaaaaaaaay more. ;)

I actually have to agree with you, while I can relate to Indigo more because I am kind of a childish introvert myself, I personally think Rebecca is more of the whole package. She is also the first sim where I took a bit of inspiration from other stories. I think Rebecca might be my darkest character, but also oribably the nicest xD And for the fact that I created her in the late 2016, she is still one of my prettiest sims :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Part of me really believes Turner originally intended the real KT! to be cohosting.

Compare this:
    Screenshot-27.jpg

Versus this:
    Screenshot-93.jpg

Look at the lack of her big blue eyes... This is the set up for a punchline XD

Oooh what exactly do you mean by that? What kind of punchline? ;-p
    edited March 2019
    Part of me really believes Turner originally intended the real KT! to be cohosting.

Compare this:
    Screenshot-27.jpg

Versus this:
    Screenshot-93.jpg

Look at the lack of her big blue eyes... This is the set up for a punchline XD

Oooh what exactly do you mean by that? What kind of punchline? ;-p

Yeah...it really looks like Morgan just stole the clothes of KT! :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    *sees Turner's avatar change*

Pirate Mission's next guys XD

giphy.gif

Wish I could play it this time... :( Was one of the missions I look forward to play at last the most.

:( this is the best mission... Poor Artie :(

I only played like 3, one of which I already played the original and one where I was out first already. :/ And all the fun ones come after my exit.. I need a huuuuug :c

Aww.... One big hug... 69a81eda7bfe278099e5509572861f2c--bear-hugs-teddy-bear-hug.jpg

73.png

What a duo. :joy: Imagine them being married :worried: .....imagine their kids! :sweat_smile:
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    :o:s......
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member

giphy.gif

Wish I could play it this time... :( Was one of the missions I look forward to play at last the most.

I only played like 3, one of which I already played the original and one where I was out first already. :/ And all the fun ones come after my exit.. I need a huuuuug :c

Aww.... One big hug... 69a81eda7bfe278099e5509572861f2c--bear-hugs-teddy-bear-hug.jpg

73.png

What a duo. :joy: Imagine them being married :worried: .....imagine their kids! :sweat_smile:

Not wanting to say much, but...
    8Pauline.png

It happened already!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Banner.png
    Where did she get the blue hair from? :o

giphy.gif

73.png

8Pauline.png

I was legit gonna try and find it on my own but figured you Jake or Haylo would do it for me :joy::joy:
    edited March 2019

........really good question.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Doubley though. :lol: I don't think any signs of color will be oozing out of Downer's genes....
    Or maybe that's just it! Her parents are Willy Wonka and Artie!! :joy: So she went the opposite way in retaliation, wearing only colorless drab clothes XD

I dunno, I have a theory that all unnatural haircolours share the same gene in Sims 4. Doubley and Debbie both have greyed brown hair I believe, which would be the same gene as blue.

Sims 2 genetics were more advanced than 3 and 4's lol. :) With dominant and recessive colour genes and all.
    Banner.png
    edited March 2019

giphy.gif

73.png

8Pauline.png

I was legit gonna try and find it on my own but figured you Jake or Haylo would do it for me :joy::joy:

You're using us! :scream: Waaaah! ;)
    Banner.png

giphy.gif

Yeeeah. I still feel bad tbh. :( Because yeah, you already played 2 Rooms, and Mafia isn't special. And then the drawing one is just telestrations.

Maybe you can *lightly* fill in for an inactive player for this next mission :p Maybe. XD Or help host depending on how I go about it. :)

I'm still hoping for a way that Artie could return to the game herself. :3
    Banner.png
    Biggest confusion was that someone thinks mid 20s is hot???

Taiha, you are not correct.

Unless, of course, Grey is in his mid 20's. ;)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Is the pirate mission the one where they were all locked in cells at first?

Indigo just narrowly missed her season's challenge. Who else was with her? Evarrine?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Indigo just narrowly missed her season's challenge. Who else was with her? Evarrine?

Evarrine and Aiden, Shayne aswell, but he is eliminated aswell
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Evarrine and Aiden, Shayne aswell, but he is eliminated aswell

They're the season with the most representatives, so it looks like we'll have some experienced players for this mission. :D Plus "KT!" is hosting ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Will this basically be like an escape room thingy?
    edited March 2019

Yup.

Fun fact: I played an escape room board game yesterday. We got out with 20 minutes left. :)
    Banner.png
    edited March 2019

Yup.

I'm lowkey Glad now that I'm out, I mean I love the real Escape Rooms you can visit with your family, but I hatte the other incarnations :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    We played an escape room the other week too as a company team building thing. We weren't able to get out, and we got annoyed because some of the puzzles were unintuitive. Like a Morse code machine. We got the code right, but we asked for a clue and they said we had to press longer unlike the Morse code recording we were given. So we ended up wasting a clue >_>

I can't wait to start this. It's going to be fun!
    Me too :smiley:

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Pirate Escape room? :o Time for One-Eyed Dave the political pirate to make a return. :D

My main question is, Will we be seeing Polly the Parrot return to host the mission? ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Pirate Escape room? :o Time for One-Eyed Dave the political pirate to make a return. :D

My main question is, Will we be seeing Polly the Parrot return to host the mission? ;)

Paddy the Parrot would be awesome to see back! :) Though only Linda would recognise her... :(
    Banner.png
    Btw I don't know what you guys think, but I think we need a conversation between Yan The Cameraman and Twidz the Duck (or anything from them at all, where have they been?)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png