Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    nani wrote: »
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

If feel wrong go to hospital right way
    from personal experience

Im just saying if this goes in you should see a doctor

It’s okay. I’m feeling a lot better now (I generally recover quickly, I often get low blood sugars so I’m used to this sort of thing)

Oh, I usually get headaches when I have low blood sugar levels.

I get headaches, feel faint and can sometimes feel sick/weak

Edited to remove extra quote

Same. XD It's the worst. Do they make any medication or stuff to consume to tackle this? Cuz I feel like I always have to eat so much carbs to avoid it and I'm trying to lose weight here. :pensive:

I don’t know. It’s genetical for me, so...

Oh. Hmm, I don't think it is for me tho, but not sure. Maybe cuz my family just eats rice every day and I don't. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

from personal experience

It’s okay. I’m feeling a lot better now (I generally recover quickly, I often get low blood sugars so I’m used to this sort of thing)

Same. XD It's the worst. Do they make any medication or stuff to consume to tackle this? Cuz I feel like I always have to eat so much carbs to avoid it and I'm trying to lose weight here. :pensive:

Oh. Hmm, I don't think it is for me tho, but not sure. Maybe cuz my family just eats rice every day and I don't. 😂

is there a reason for your new picture ? looks like a flag
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

from personal experience

I barely eat any rice 😂
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited March 2019

from personal experience

is there a reason for your new picture ? looks like a flag

It's a mafia bet I made with Icey. I had been townie for so long that he said if I was mafia in the last game, I would have to change my avi to a Denmark flag.

from personal experience

I barely eat any rice 😂

Me neither. I get so bloated too when I do.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I know how to have bad mental health does that count :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    *Walks past*
    *Yells vulgarities about biology*
    *Walks back in*
    Hello
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    *sigh*
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

OW my bones. OW my bones. OW my bones.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    How do you cut a toxic person out of your life? (IRL)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited March 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Lol nope

Regarding the Avengers trailer, you think Clint/Hawkeye's wife was one of the casualties? And that hand holding with Natasha could have romantic undertones? 🤔

To the first one, definitely.
    To the second one idk, but I'd like that. I've always Natasha/Clint or Natasha/Steve would be much better couples than her and Bruce.
    How do you cut a toxic person out of your life? (IRL)

I need to know this too. Instead of cleaning my house for spring cleaning I'm cleaning my friend group.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Lol nope

Regarding the Avengers trailer, you think Clint/Hawkeye's wife was one of the casualties? And that hand holding with Natasha could have romantic undertones? 🤔

Maybe it's just friendship stuff. My friend pointed out Thor and Carol XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Guess who's back in that mental state? 🙃
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Who the heck wears tank tops over shirts? Or tank tops over other tank tops?
    unknown.png

Tank tops over shirts can be cute.

Tank tops over other tank tops are just no what are you doing
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I know how to have bad mental health does that count :joy:

Yes. XD

Me. For the first one.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Ah, I suppose, after looking at some images, but I've only seen it where it looked really silly in real life.
    unknown.png

Tank top over tank tops could be more of a sporty work out look.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Lol nope

To the second one idk, but I'd like that. I've always Natasha/Clint or Natasha/Steve would be much better couples than her and Bruce.

Natasha and Steve seem completely platonic, based on Winter Soldier. Natasha/Clint might be possible.

I think more than any romantic pairing, I'd like to actually see a Black Widow solo movie. She kicked butt as a support character (especially in Winter Soldier), and I think she'd do great on her own.
    Lol nope

Yeah, true. It could mean different things. I guess we'll just have to wait until then :D

90s people for the first one, lol. Probably 2000s people for the second

They say that fashion is cyclical, so maybe if we live long enough we'll see those again. But that also means we'll be seeing 80s fashion make a comeback, and, well...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Lol nope

Natasha and Steve seem completely platonic, based on Winter Soldier. Natasha/Clint might be possible.

I think more than any romantic pairing, I'd like to actually see a Black Widow solo movie. She kicked butt as a support character (especially in Winter Soldier), and I think she'd do great on her own.
    Lol nope

Yeah, true. It could mean different things. I guess we'll just have to wait until then :D

90s people for the first one, lol. Probably 2000s people for the second

They say that fashion is cyclical, so maybe if we live long enough we'll see those again. But that also means we'll be seeing 80s fashion make a comeback, and, well...

Agreed, and it is confirmed she is getting a solo movie. I wish they'd given her one earlier, becuase they seem to phasing out the older Avengers and it feels a little late.

I could get behind Thor/Carol but I feel like they won't go the romantic route just yet.

Tank tops over tank tops aren't that bad imo. :#

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    She already has a confirmed solo movie??? :o I didn't know that. That's great!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Another DTIYS! Doing another one next which is gonna be a female. XD So that's gonna be fun... Yeee. LOL.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    uM I THINK ONE OF MY PERMANENT TEETH IS LOOSE *definitely not panicking*
    Another DTIYS! Doing another one next which is gonna be a female. XD So that's gonna be fun... Yeee. LOL.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

holy *word i cannot say on the forums*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

That highlight tho ;)
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

Yeah, but no one knows when it's coming out. I think it's in pre-production right now.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Nice! I like the eyebrow and the hair.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

uM I THINK ONE OF MY PERMANENT TEETH IS LOOSE *definitely not panicking*

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

holy *word i cannot say on the forums*

😁😁 Thank you.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

That highlight tho ;)

The highlight was a last minute thing cuz I added a new layer to make the whole thing dark. And then I erased a huge line and thought it looked dope. XD

Yeah, but no one knows when it's coming out. I think it's in pre-production right now.

Qj79SBY.jpg
    5SkB0lU.gif

Nice! I like the eyebrow and the hair.

Thanks!
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top