Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Thanks..
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    edited March 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Seen the first episode of De Mol this evening. Pretty great way of how they handledit. More excited for this season already than I was for Widm! :smiley::star:

Watching it now!
    Vietnam :O Gosh, why not Australia :P

OMG... Starting with no mole O.O This is the season with no prior info, right? They jump straight in and BOOM they're the mole XD Ooof... Exciting stuff!

Ingrid doesn't run XD Ingrid doesn't jump XD I love it XD

Also, the fact that none of them are the mole yet means that once the mole becomes the mole, they'll have to act like they were before else they'll be caught XD Imagine not being prepared for that knowledge XD

Juggling to choose who jumps first XD That's crazy XD
    What a great challenge to start XD

I'm guessing the sentence is "Er is nog geen mol... Something" XD

Liesbeth and Elisabet XD Hard to distinguish the names...

I got majority of it XD i just didn't know the word for chosen O.O

OMG, Imagine your excitement that it could still be you, when you thought you had no chance XD

I love the reactions of "We're thinking of making you the mole" XD

Dedication, they all went and learnt how to juggle <3 That's amazing.

Oof that's a harsh phone call. I've heard a few heartbreaking phonecalls for shows I almost got in, but not "You are not the mole" kinda phone call... Harsh XD

I don't know if I like this "screen showing possible moles" scenario... It's kinda brutal not knowing for sure if you're the mole, or forcing people to have on and off chances of being the mole or not. Like don't torture them, they're probably been through hell to even got on the show >.>

I hope Ingrid is the mole XD

Ingrid with her suspicious drinking in the back of the van XD

What a thought provoking first episode :O
    Australia has been done twice already on WIDM. ;):p Season 5 was once uploaded with subs, but I guess it's been deleted last time I checked. :/

Yeah - it's an extra hard task for the Mole that way, and they better be able to handle the sudden stress and pressure or else they might crack an expose themselves.

#WatGaatIngridDoen XD

The mind'woohoo' is that you tend to analyse behaviour for clues on who the Mole could be, yet there's no Mole yet, and we as the audience know that so we shouldn't look for suspicious behaviour. Yet one way we could catch the Mole is by their behaviour and whether it's out of the ordinary, so we SHOULD watch their behaviour closely again XD Welcome to De Mol. :joy:

I missed challenges like this on WIDM XD. Though I'd never ever even set foot on that thing up. I am so afraid of heights :scream: I'd probably freak out...

I personally have a harder time telling Elisabeth and Eva apart, I recognise Liesbeth by her eyebrows lol. Though yeah, the names were cast rather unfortunately. XD

Good job on your Dutch XD how long are you on DuoLingo again? I believe it was during my previous intern job that you and Choco started?

It's such a psychological caroussel - poor Mole people. XD I do hope the best Mole has been picked. Are you still trying to make it on BBCan or Survivor though? (Or hoping that Canada starts it's own Mole XD)

I got a few potential hidden clues already: one is during the dinner scene - Gilles says "pas gekozen" (recently chosen), but it could be that he actually said "Bas gekozen"... Bas? (Another "Is Ego the Mole?")
    And during a pre-season trailer all contestant's names were hidden in different codes all over. Elisabeth's was in braille, a Mole is blind and would read in braille.
    And then there's 'jongleren' (juggle), literally young learning. Kaat is the youngest and is a student.

Ingrid would be a pretty interesting Mole XD kinda, what if the group coward gets the job? She could use that as a cover to hide behind, which could be pretty effective. :)
    Banner.png
    I would jump! Woot! And Eva is the mol, I think ;)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Good job on your Dutch XD how long are you on DuoLingo again? I believe it was during my previous intern job that you and Choco started?

Are you still trying to make it on BBCan or Survivor though? (Or hoping that Canada starts it's own Mole XD)

Last week was my one year anniversary since I started doing Dutch on Duolingo XD I've done it every day for... 370 days now I think I'm up to :3 So I'm doing quite well I hope ^^ A years worth of knowledge hopefully XD

Of course ;) Though, I know that there is one show in Aus that I'm guaranteed to get on if Season 1 doesn't flop whenever it will be XD But that was the closest I ever got to being cast for something... So we'll see how that goes.

Can't try BBCan until I get permanent residency here, which would only come after my partner and I got married XD So no real rush for that :P Maybe in a few years?... Same for TAR Canda... As for AuSurvivor, I'm gonna keep trying XD They'll have to say yes eventually!

Lowkey waiting for somewhere to bring The Mole back XD Or The Amazing Race Australia... Or Big Brother Australia, but in the style of the North American BB XD

Long story short... ONE DAY!!! ILL GET THERE AND YOU'LL ALL SEE!!! YOU WILL ALL SEE!!!!!! XD

You will get there! I'm sure of it! :smiley:
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited March 2019
    I don't think I would want to be on tv. XD but good luck getting there yourself. :)
    edited March 2019
    (Oh a new avatar! Nice, eye shape reminded me of Total Drama a bit :) was it made with Adobe Illustrator?)

370 days already! Dat betekent dat je deze zin wel moet kunnen lezen haha. ;) Wat als je zo met Alleen 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wegkletsen in Nederlands/Afrikaans? :smiley:

Kut, daar gaat onze exclusieve geheimtaal, Alleen D:

Oh really, what kind of show? :) You got me curious now ;) Let's hope season 1 will be succesful, so you can have your chance. ;)

I guess the permanent residency also counts for applying to US Survivor? I've seen a youtube video title a while ago which said Canadians were allowed on it now, so with that you technically have double the odds. ;)

Never give up - one day they will have to say yes. I think you being in Canada shouldn't be a issue - I mean, WidM also had 4 originally Belgian contestants in the past :) (Eva from S7 - Vera from S9 - Thomas from S17 - Evi from S19).

... Wait, BBCan once brought in Nikki Grahame from BBUK and Tim from BBAus as special houseguests in one season, right? (I believe that season with two brothers playing the game together à la Ali & Ava, I believe their names were Nick & Phil).

Has BBAus also stopped? :o Shame. :( They better bring it back then. Or bring back anything good. Hmm, what if they brought The Big Escape to Australia?

We will all see on 1 condition: that we can access a link to follow the show for ourselves. ;);)
    Banner.png
    Hoera! Haylo gaan ons verstaan! :smiley:

Alleenmens wrote: »

Jaaa, en de rest lekker niet, mwhahahahah
    Banner.png
    edited March 2019
    Alleenmens wrote: »

You’d be suprised how little I actually know though XD

Ik weet maar een kleine beetje XD
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    (Oh a new avatar! Nice, eye shape reminded me of Total Drama a bit :) was it made with Adobe Illustrator?)

370 days already! Dat betekent dat je deze zin wel moet kunnen plum haha. ;) Wat als je zo met Alleen plum wegkletsen in Nederlands/Afrikaans? :smiley:

Oh really, what kind of show? :) You got me curious now ;) Let's hope season 1 will be succesful, so you can have your chance. ;)

I guess the permanent residency also counts for applying to US Survivor? I've seen a youtube video title a while ago which said Canadians were allowed on it now, so with that you technically have double the odds. ;)

Never give up - one day they will have to say yes. I think you being in Canada shouldn't be a issue - I mean, WidM also had 4 originally Belgian contestants in the past :) (Eva from S7 - Vera from S9 - Thomas from S17 - Evi from S19).

... Wait, BBCan once brought in Nikki Grahame from BBUK and Tim from BBAus as special houseguests in one season, right? (I believe that season with two brothers playing the game together à la Ali & Ava, I believe their names were Nick & Phil).

Has BBAus also stopped? :o Shame. :( They better bring it back then. Or bring back anything good. Hmm, what if they brought The Big Escape to Australia?

We will all see on 1 condition: that we can access a link to follow the show for ourselves. ;);)

Don't tell him that! He's gonna take my survivor spot XD
    Turner wrote: »

370 days already! Dat betekent dat je deze zin wel moet kunnen plum haha. ;) Wat als je zo met Alleen plum wegkletsen in Nederlands/Afrikaans? :smiley:

What if you BOTH made it to the same season though? :o XD
    Banner.png

Alliance @Turner? :P No matter what if anyone from these forums ends up on a show together, finale alliance is a must!

Alliance @Turner? :P No matter what if anyone from these forums ends up on a show together, finale alliance is a must!

Sounds cool. :) Though the odds of me making it on a show with someone else seem kinda low though. :/
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Playing reality shows on the forums is one thing but if I had to play IRL, I'm not sure how it would go, I'm not the most level-headed person when it comes to making decisions. :D

The UK hasn't really got any reality shows worth playing atm anyways, Otherwise, I'd have a go just to see how far I'd get, It's a shame that we haven't got a version of Survivor otherwise I'd be applying for that, Though I don't fancy travelling half-way across the globe to play, As much as I love the game.

I was tempted to put my name down to go on a quiz show last year (The Chase, Haylo might know of it, There's an Aus version I think) there was an ad on a notice board in work asking for people to apply but I thought better of it, To put it lightly I'm thick as two short planks when it comes to general knowledge. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

That would be kind of weird, How would you cope with not calling the person by their forum name? If I was on a show with someone I don't think I'd recognise them, I'd be half expecting to see their profile pic. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Ahhh @HayloHusky your using the icon I got you
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    edited March 2019

Unlikely, our archetypes are too similar :P

I mean.... obviously. :lol: Although if you won more challenges and/or had better relationships than me, I'd have to cut your throat at the final 4 :joy:
    edited March 2019

I mean.... obviously. :lol: Although if you won more challenges and/or had better relationships than me, I'd have to cut your throat at the final 4 :joy:

Harsh XD Rude dude! Thought we’d all be in this together, we’re like family here XD
    edited March 2019

Harsh XD Rude dude! Thought we’d all be in this together, we’re like family here XD

Are you planning to share your winnings with me if you won? :lol:

We can go halfsies!! So if we're in the final 2, automatically get half a million :p

Trouble is, there's usually a final 3. Just gotta bring along a goat with us haha

Are you planning to share your winnings with me if you won? :lol:

We can go halfsies!!

Only if we work hardcore as an unwavering secret duo :P Not even the producers can know XD I doubt they’d suspect tho XD

But... In reality I think splitting ain’t gonna cut it ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DREs:
    Haylo: Ugh, Turner is being such a showernozzle today. He needs to go.

Turner: I don't really trust that Haylo guy. He's just getting in the way of things

Finale:
    *Turner and Haylo split their winnings*

Producers:
    Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I just realized: Now that Rebecca and E-Kat aren't on the block this Week and Freya's and Hannes' Team are both still in, all of the are now tied with TJ Duncan from High Hopes as my best result, in case of Freya and Hannes, at least one of them is guarranteed to snatch the tiltle away for a while :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited March 2019
    I took a bit of my time and analyzed the friends and Enemies of my Sims, just like Total Drama has with their characters:

I will go from char to char so you can comment a bit :)

Indigo
    Friends: Aiden, Shayne, Kaitlin, Taiha, Fabio (all the friends she made in Season 3)
    Romances: Shayne (Engaged)
    Enemies: The Gov, Evarrine, Alberto (idk if that is his name)

Placements
    The Mole Season 3: 8th
    The Mole Season 7: 8th
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh man, I miss Alberto Pretty. :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?