Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    nani wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

If feel wrong go to hospital right way
    from personal experience

Im just saying if this goes in you should see a doctor

It’s okay. I’m feeling a lot better now (I generally recover quickly, I often get low blood sugars so I’m used to this sort of thing)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I haven't played Tomodachi Life in a while, so i opened my game.
    Two of my Miis have love related problems.
    Both thought two taken miis liked them.
    AND WHY ARE SO MANY OF THEM HAVING FIGHTS WITH OTHER MIIS
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

Maybe you have the same thing as me. For some reason today i look like a week old corpse (According to my friend gidrjtgijd)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    My computer is trying to give me a panic attack
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

from personal experience

It’s okay. I’m feeling a lot better now (I generally recover quickly, I often get low blood sugars so I’m used to this sort of thing)

Oh, I usually get headaches when I have low blood sugar levels.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Everyone in this thread died.
    is this the hunger games
    did i win
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lol nope

Regarding the Avengers trailer, you think Clint/Hawkeye's wife was one of the casualties? And that hand holding with Natasha could have romantic undertones? 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I spent the entire day wasting time on Dark Souls, now I'm in bed crying about my cat. Productive!
    unknown.png
    I spent the entire day wasting time on Dark Souls, now I'm in bed crying about my cat. Productive!

You made progress on a video game. Time well spent
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I beat... a single boss... with the help of my little brother. The game is great but I'm awful at it :joy:
    unknown.png

I beat... a single boss... with the help of my little brother. The game is great but I'm awful at it :joy:

I mean, it's Dark Souls

I mean, it's Dark Souls

My first playthrough of Dark Souls 2, no less. It doesn't help I still don't understand the mechanics and spent far too long leveling for a whip that breaks in 5-6 hits.
    unknown.png
    Everyone in this thread died.
    is this the hunger games
    did i win

Not me cuz I was waiting for someone to post since I was the last one.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I mean, it's Dark Souls

My first playthrough of Dark Souls 2, no less. It doesn't help I still don't understand the mechanics and spent far too long leveling for a whip that breaks in 5-6 hits.

...But was the whip worth it?

Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather be the Jack of All Trades or a Master of One?

Hmm, I feel like I am already a Jack of All Trades. The only downside is that everyone always asks me to do everything cuz I'm good at a lot of things. >.<

But I also like being good at different things cuz that means I won't always ask people to help me.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm, I feel like I am already a Jack of All Trades. The only downside is that everyone always asks me to do everything cuz I'm good at a lot of things. >.<

But I also like being good at different things cuz that means I won't always ask people to help me.

what are these words

Your new avatar confused me :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I'd go with jack of all trades too. I'd say I'm good at a few things, but not especially so in any one thing. But if it means being 75% in some stuff as opposed to 95% in one, I'd be fine with being a jack of all trades. Besides, there is such a thing as overspecialization. :D And sometimes being good but not great is good enough for whatever you need

I mean, on one hand, we as a society evolved because we all developed specialized roles (with the downside of having more inequality), but I like to spread out a bit. :D I guess "well-rounded" is the buzzword for it

Sorry for going on a tangent there :joy:

Today's Q Q is:

what are these words

Jack of All Trades mean you know a little bit of everything (maybe let's look in terms of skills such as singing, drawing, cooking, etc etc). Master of One being an expert at just one skill and meh at other skills. Makes sense?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

what are these words

Jack of All Trades mean you know a little bit of everything (maybe let's look in terms of skills such as singing, drawing, cooking, etc etc). Master of One being an expert at just one skill and meh at other skills. Makes sense?

I know nothing
    heck
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

I mean, it's Dark Souls

Not really, I'm using a different weapon to put the dex to use now at least.
    Today's Q Q is:

Jack of all trades, I suppose.
    Today's Q Q is:

what are these words

It's weird for it to be anything but Dylan, yeah.
    unknown.png
    edited March 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

what are these words

I know nothing
    heck

Everybody knows something. That's what a believe. Hey, at least you probably know how to breathe better than me. XD I have asthma. Haha.

I mean, it's Dark Souls

Not really, I'm using a different weapon to put the dex to use now at least.
    Today's Q Q is:

Jack of all trades, I suppose.
    Today's Q Q is:

what are these words

It's weird for it to be anything but Dylan, yeah.

LOL, same. I'm like who is this i.d.i.ot with a nice gif siggie and then I realized it's me. LOL. #truestory
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2019

from personal experience

I get headaches, feel faint and can sometimes feel sick/weak

Edited to remove extra quote
    edited March 2019

from personal experience

Same. XD It's the worst. Do they make any medication or stuff to consume to tackle this? Cuz I feel like I always have to eat so much carbs to avoid it and I'm trying to lose weight here. :pensive:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    jack of all trades
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

from personal experience

Same. XD It's the worst. Do they make any medication or stuff to consume to tackle this? Cuz I feel like I always have to eat so much carbs to avoid it and I'm trying to lose weight here. :pensive:

I don’t know. It’s genetical for me, so...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top