Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only Time Will Tell - UPDATE 03/14/2019 - 02.04

1235...Next

Comments

• SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Happy Tuesday/Wednesday everyone!
    Still haven't decided on adding Seasons this generation, but this chapter doesn't mention weather so...here you go. ;)
    preview.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    :joy: Well as long as you make a playing break during autumn and winter, Minoan sims should be fine right? Just give them a bit of a break.

The Minotauuuuur! :smiley: Dana has a lively imagination! For her, the entire world is an adventure and while it's good that Phi is a bit more level-headed it's also sad to see that in his age, he can't be a real kid :/ But I love hearing of Dana's plans and also of the myths!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    :joy: Well as long as you make a playing break during autumn and winter, Minoan sims should be fine right? Just give them a bit of a break.

The Minotauuuuur! :smiley: Dana has a lively imagination! For her, the entire world is an adventure and while it's good that Phi is a bit more level-headed it's also sad to see that in his age, he can't be a real kid :/ But I love hearing of Dana's plans and also of the myths!

Phi has been poked and prodded so much in his short life there's no way he can truly be a kid. Dana is making a good try at it, but even she can't change the culture around them.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the myth this chapter. There really isn't a way to add to many of them into the story without traveling to Crete's mainland and that won't happen until Phi is a teenager. I was absolutely sure I wanted to add the Minotaur myth as it is the most popular, even if it is rather...disturbing...to try and get children to tell accurately. :#
    Hello all!
    I apologize for the long absence (I know I seem to say that quite a bit). Long story short, I got bored with Sims. It happens sometimes. Not to mention I popped back on back in December (I think) and saw all of my image links were broken. :(
    Here recently I picked it up again, though. Not for my stories, but just as something mindless to do while I wait on that spark to come back.
    I promise it's working! :D

In the meantime, I'd like to leave you with this little gem (if you want to call it that, I do). It's just mean, mindlessly playing for hours at a time and not sleeping like I should be. Not really creative or constructive, just some findings and happenings that I noticed while playing.
    Enjoy!
    Click Me
    Gah, no wonder you're not motivated when all your image links are broken :confounded:
    Hopefully your inspiration will return soon and for so long, I'll try to stay patient :wink:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Hello, hello everyone! So sorry for my absence. I'm attempting to revive my image links on here so everything here will be "under construction" in a sorts.
    BUT! I have managed to put together this little gift for you all. :)
    Uiyi9eN.png
    I am saving this rare treasure to read tomorrow or the day after for motivation. You have no idea how hard it is. (I am suffering)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Whoot! I must say it was a pleasant surprise to see Nazanin already. Her constantly overlooking Philo made me laugh, poor boy :D But it's good that Dana still brought him and I really hope his fear that Dana will soon leave him won't come true. Best friends don't need to be separated when someone else is joining them. But I don't know how deep a friendship with Nazanin could be anyway, considering her bio and that her parents are way richer than Philo's or Dana's :/
    Tbh, that priest was scary. Philo's fear was totally legit and as we see, justified as well. I can't think of much that would be more terrifying for a child than to be chased out of strangers' house alone after being humiliated and told you would be the doom of everything you call home :heartbreak:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Whoot! I must say it was a pleasant surprise to see Nazanin already. Her constantly overlooking Philo made me laugh, poor boy :D But it's good that Dana still brought him and I really hope his fear that Dana will soon leave him won't come true. Best friends don't need to be separated when someone else is joining them. But I don't know how deep a friendship with Nazanin could be anyway, considering her bio and that her parents are way richer than Philo's or Dana's :/
    Tbh, that priest was scary. Philo's fear was totally legit and as we see, justified as well. I can't think of much that would be more terrifying for a child than to be chased out of strangers' house alone after being humiliated and told you would be the doom of everything you call home :heartbreak:

Our poor Philo is a very timid and shy creature (around others anyway). I will say the main reason he is afraid of Dana leaving is because he's afraid if the contact with her thins he'll forget her.
    I loved Nazanin when you submitted her, but as you said she is well above their class. I still wanted her included though, so she'll pop up randomly in the generation.
    Want to know a fun fact?
    The people of Mycenae end up conquering the Minoan people. :p:s