Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think Stuff Packs are gonna jave a coneback this 2019?

Studf Packs in the game are always contreversial because of how niche they are(well perhaps not always contreversial, but I hope you get what I mean), and how unnecesary they felt as there are too many. However as always in this franchise, not all people are the same, some people like them and some don't. However its been a year(or almost) since the last SP got released. What do you think?

Do you think Stuff Packs are gonna jave a coneback this 2019? 129 votes

I think There will be Stuff Packs this year.
47%
auroraael14Frn0731icmnfrshKita5399alexspoom13alan650111aprilrosestoryyaelias24bandcampsquirrelIrdiwensimgirl1010DJQ1308stilljustme2catloverplayerchristyb2852determigJennyggLolli999Walrus2096 61 votes
I thinkThey won't make any Stuff Packs anymore
15%
IceyJWritin_RegIsb917drake_mccartyloubyloulouCinebarbevilleYazzledazleRamblineRoseCeCeDotmannannafullspiralSavvySimmieEnkiSchmidtdomina89Izzeh96RedSunBluesSimsSlayAmapola76LanieBorne 20 votes
I think There will benin the next yar
5%
Bagoas77rosehrtgirlsimmietimeTaraIris94SimplyobsessedKaronLaneBoy1995 7 votes
I don't care much about them
31%
catmom1987GRIMMYLeGardePourprePlayerSinger2010fruitsmisAnmirlaAlexizefreindlylolANNETTE1951MysanJestTruzagboorulesmarcel21shazaam1taydevBlueSeaWavesrambahadoerwormstache999gnelso1239Sigzy05 41 votes

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2019
    I don't hope they will ever come back!
    a256aFi.gif
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    It was said that they were still possible, but as for if they'll do another one soon, who knows...
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I think There will benin the next yar
    I chose next yar, cuz ima pirate.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Studf Packs in the game are always contreversial because of how niche they are(well perhaps not always contreversial, but I hope you get what I mean), and how unnecesary they felt as there are too many. However as always in this franchise, not all people are the same, some people like them and some don't. However its been a year(or almost) since the last SP got released. What do you think?

Yes.
    It was said that they were still possible, but as for if they'll do another one soon, who knows...

We need a Pool Stuffpack.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I never liked Stuff Packs. They always felt like a cash grab to me (yes, even laundry day).
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    I kinda like sps but right now I feel they're a bit useless, there's a lack of a lot of things so they should keep on making gps and sps in my opinion. (Btw sorry for my English lol)
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I hope so I miss them. I wouldn't want them to bring back a Stuff Pack every month deal back but I would like a couple a year or something along those lines.
    ~ ~ ~
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    If they actually come up with something original rather than as an afterthought because it should have been added to a game pack or an expansion pack either as an update or as in the original release.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I never had a problem with Stuff Packs from what I recall. How long has it been since we got the last one?

My favorite bathroom set came from the Fitness Stuff Pack lol how ironic is that
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I never had a problem with Stuff Packs from what I recall. How long has it been since we got the last one?

My favorite bathroom set came from the Fitness Stuff Pack lol how ironic is that

It has been almost exactly a year since My First Pet Stuff was released. People weren’t happy that the furniture in the pack looks like it should have been part of cats and dogs, and most of the clothes were recolours.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited March 2019
    They needed to calm the controversy about MFPS.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Gimme gimme gimme! :D Hopefully another well made stuff pack with lots of actual 'stuff' and gameplay like Laundry Day.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Personally i rather see a type of sims 4 store but with normal pricing. This is probably an unpopulair opinion but i liked the store much more for several reasons.
    1. You could pick and choose items
    2. They released more, this way the droughts didn’t feel as empty since if you really wanted more content there was always something for you to get.
    3. There was a lot off stuff that wasn’t super highly requested but there was demand for. Like medieval styled clothing/furniture. Not everyone wanted this but the people that did could still get it. This opened up changes of getting certain styles of content you wouldn’t really see in EP’s.

But if they would ever open a store or continue making sp’s i wouldn’t want it to slow down production on EP’s and GP’s. I feel that it didn’t do that in sims 3 we still got atleast 2 maybe even 3 EP’s per year and i feel like having so many sp’s in ts4 results in us only getting one per year. Wich in my opinion isn’t to great bc SP’s are fun for a little while but don’t add to much to change up the game play. While EP’s most of the time really do.
    Just my opinion tho i can understand why people didn’t like the sims 3 store.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    I hope they bring out more stuff packs! I for the most part liked every stuff pack they did except the obvious two (MFPS & LPS)...
    Proud simmer
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I don't hope they will ever come back!

Now that is a bit to the point 😆

For me I moss them. Not because of how niche they are but on how cool can they be like the teen stuff from ts2. Tho, I dont want them to create another MFPS, or Monthly SP
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »

It has been almost exactly a year since My First Pet Stuff was released. People weren’t happy that the furniture in the pack looks like it should have been part of cats and dogs, and most of the clothes were recolours.

That was the last one? Wow I remember that and I was one of those people lol ah good times

They got scared or something after that or what
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    I'd rather they worked on meaty content now. I gladly welcome freebies thrown at us, but we need substantial gameplay. And bug fixes, YES - bug fixes.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »

Ha! Lol! :D:D:D
    #Team Occult
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I hope they come back. I liked them - except for MFPS - and hope there will be more of these little themes!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »

I see what you did there,

not hoping for them to comeback, gp is almost always contains more stuff than stuff pack itself.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I miss stuff packs. I'd love to have them come back as soon as April. I'd rather not wait till June or later for content of any kind.
    Gimme gimme gimme! :D Hopefully another well made stuff pack with lots of actual 'stuff' and gameplay like Laundry Day.
    Or like Backyard Stuff that added 4 Gameplay Objects to our game. I still think they should do a Pool Stuffpack.
    I miss stuff packs. I'd love to have them come back as soon as April. I'd rather not wait till June or later for content of any kind.

I think the Next Expansion is coming out in June.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member

I think the Next Expansion is coming out in June.

I hope too. I can aleeady smell another dry months of April and May