October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,989 Member
    Do you think people will care if you do an animatic with the same song twice
    Because there's this song and i planned to do an animatic based on one of my characters but it fits two of them really well and i just

    No.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,705 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Do you think people will care if you do an animatic with the same song twice
    Because there's this song and i planned to do an animatic based on one of my characters but it fits two of them really well and i just

    No.

    Ok
    ggWSgbV.png
    Tumblr/Twitter/Instagram: LyricSimsz15 | Simblr: TheEnbySimmer (old, flagged) a-sneaky-simmer-enby (new)
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

    Oh, I'm sorry for you. Have rest and maybe soup can help ? You should see a doctor if this continues
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

    tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    edited March 14
    I can’t even try to play the Sims because there’s a hole in the roof after a storm and there’s water coming in 😢

    Does anyone know where Bow is? I haven’t seen her for ages
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,224 Member
    I'm sick too.

    And your right, I haven't seen Bow around, I hope she's alright.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,989 Member
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 838 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

    If feel wrong go to hospital right way
    from personal experience
    C8cd0K.jpg
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.

    DeeeKaaay, cooomeee heeereee.

    I’m feeling a bit better now, but I don’t want to jinx it.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,989 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.

    DeeeKaaay, cooomeee heeereee.

    I’m feeling a bit better now, but I don’t want to jinx it.

    It's okay, I don't really fall sick from people's viruses. 😂😂
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.

    DeeeKaaay, cooomeee heeereee.

    I’m feeling a bit better now, but I don’t want to jinx it.

    It's okay, I don't really fall sick from people's viruses. 😂😂

    Sometimes I’m completely fine when people get viruses, but other times I’m really sick. I don’t even know anyone IRL who has this virus.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,989 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.

    DeeeKaaay, cooomeee heeereee.

    I’m feeling a bit better now, but I don’t want to jinx it.

    It's okay, I don't really fall sick from people's viruses. 😂😂

    Sometimes I’m completely fine when people get viruses, but other times I’m really sick. I don’t even know anyone IRL who has this virus.

    Maybe you ate something bad or are stressed out? That's how I normally fall sick. Or exercising too much. LOL.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.

    DeeeKaaay, cooomeee heeereee.

    I’m feeling a bit better now, but I don’t want to jinx it.

    It's okay, I don't really fall sick from people's viruses. 😂😂

    Sometimes I’m completely fine when people get viruses, but other times I’m really sick. I don’t even know anyone IRL who has this virus.

    Maybe you ate something bad or are stressed out? That's how I normally fall sick. Or exercising too much. LOL.

    I can’t think of anything I ate that was bad. I’m always stressed out
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,989 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.

    DeeeKaaay, cooomeee heeereee.

    I’m feeling a bit better now, but I don’t want to jinx it.

    It's okay, I don't really fall sick from people's viruses. 😂😂

    Sometimes I’m completely fine when people get viruses, but other times I’m really sick. I don’t even know anyone IRL who has this virus.

    Maybe you ate something bad or are stressed out? That's how I normally fall sick. Or exercising too much. LOL.

    I can’t think of anything I ate that was bad. I’m always stressed out

    Maybe the stress accumulated.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,204 Member
    edited March 14
    Astreon wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Astreon wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    afai1261 wrote: »
    i wanna make a stuffed rat
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hello people.

    konnichiwa

    Ohayou gozaimasu

    omae wa mou shindeiru

    NANI?!?!?

    @nani someone really wants to see you

    Haha no it's a meme

    Yep, I know (huge anime nerd and Japanese culture enthusiast here). I was joking too :D

    oh, oops. I r/wooosh ed myself. :( :disappointed:
    OH MY GOD
    oML2bx6.png
    I'M LAUGHING SO HARD AT ALL OF THIS

    Pwoud bwack simmew omg :joy:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg



  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gawd, y'all are sick. Stay away from me.

    DeeeKaaay, cooomeee heeereee.

    I’m feeling a bit better now, but I don’t want to jinx it.

    It's okay, I don't really fall sick from people's viruses. 😂😂

    Sometimes I’m completely fine when people get viruses, but other times I’m really sick. I don’t even know anyone IRL who has this virus.

    Maybe you ate something bad or are stressed out? That's how I normally fall sick. Or exercising too much. LOL.

    I can’t think of anything I ate that was bad. I’m always stressed out

    Maybe the stress accumulated.

    There was a huge pain in my legs and my ears were ringing really loudly. I don’t think that can happen due to stress.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,989 Member
    Oooh.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    I have two questions: is Bruce dead, or his Natasha cheating on him and why did you make me watch Wanda die again?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 52,989 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I have two questions: is Bruce dead, or his Natasha cheating on him and why did you make me watch Wanda die again?

    Hard to say about Bruce, cuz we don't know if he actually is staying as Hulk forever.

    Natasha was never really with him, was she? 🤣🤣😂 Hmm. 👀

    And I had to watch Steve pick up Bucky's ashes, okay? 😰😭
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I have two questions: is Bruce dead, or his Natasha cheating on him and why did you make me watch Wanda die again?

    Hard to say about Bruce, cuz we don't know if he actually is staying as Hulk forever.

    Natasha was never really with him, was she? 🤣🤣😂 Hmm. 👀

    And I had to watch Steve pick up Bucky's ashes, okay? 😰😭

    I mean, they kind of had this thing going on...
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,705 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

    is hay fever contagious
    please don't tell me you got it from me :c
    ggWSgbV.png
    Tumblr/Twitter/Instagram: LyricSimsz15 | Simblr: TheEnbySimmer (old, flagged) a-sneaky-simmer-enby (new)
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I feel dead. Or at least as dead as someone who is alive can feel. I threw up last night and can’t really eat. Lyric, Gameplay, you better not have passed something to me 😷

    is hay fever contagious
    please don't tell me you got it from me :c

    No.
    I blame Gameplay.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,705 Member
    I had a dream last night that involved me literally eating half of my DS games
    I don't even
    what the heck
    ggWSgbV.png
    Tumblr/Twitter/Instagram: LyricSimsz15 | Simblr: TheEnbySimmer (old, flagged) a-sneaky-simmer-enby (new)
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,195 Member
    I had a dream last night that involved me literally eating half of my DS games
    I don't even
    what the heck

    What did they taste like?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,705 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I had a dream last night that involved me literally eating half of my DS games
    I don't even
    what the heck

    What did they taste like?

    cronchy
    ggWSgbV.png
    Tumblr/Twitter/Instagram: LyricSimsz15 | Simblr: TheEnbySimmer (old, flagged) a-sneaky-simmer-enby (new)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top