Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    It’s mouse not Moose. Because tbh who even likes Choco moose

giphy.gif

Plum I meant chocolate moose not Choco moose
    Oh hamburgers!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hey I know I’m still new to this but I have a game idea that I would like on hold called Supernatural Mafia

hey moose ur new im also two new apparently to host as well these r just one of those things we just have to wait for ok i cant wait to host a game one day it looks so much fun

Tuti you're not that new now, I think you're beginning to get the hang of mafia, so if you want to host you probably could.

Perhaps you and Mouse could host that Supernatural game together?

wait do u really think i could host moose please can we host together

Of course! I say I play a couple more games that way we can figure out all the details and I can get more experienced and then we can host it together
    Sound good?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hey I know I’m still new to this but I have a game idea that I would like on hold called Supernatural Mafia

hey moose ur new im also two new apparently to host as well these r just one of those things we just have to wait for ok i cant wait to host a game one day it looks so much fun

Tuti you're not that new now, I think you're beginning to get the hang of mafia, so if you want to host you probably could.

Of course! I say I play a couple more games that way we can figure out all the details and I can get more experienced and then we can host it together

i think im pretty experience now so i can help u should i make the page now

Not yet I’d like to plan it out a little more I don’t got everything down I’ll message u what I got and what we need
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Yes. Absolutely.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'd definitely recommend if you guys are going to host that you make a pm where you guys can communicate and figure out what your going to do. I personally think that if you're gonna have a co-host as a first time host it should be an experienced host, but you guys can go for it if you think you can do it. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Yes. Absolutely.

me and moose r gonna plan it first but get ready soon well probably put the page up in a couple hours maybe

Great. Can’t wait. I’m signing up immediately.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Whenever you put the page up, post the link here so it will be noticed. I can sit out of the game (mainly cause i wont have time to play) to help if you guys need it. :)

Yes. Absolutely.

me and moose r gonna plan it first but get ready soon well probably put the page up in a couple hours maybe

Ummm it’s gonna be longer then that. I’ve got to go to bed in a hour and I have a big test I have to study for that’s tomorrow and the next day it will probably be done In a few days though.

Yes. Absolutely.

Ummm it’s gonna be longer then that. I’ve got to go to bed in a hour and I have a big test I have to study for that’s tomorrow and the next day it will probably be done In a few days though.

It ussually takes a day or two. You should be able to do it in three at the most.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Tuti is setting up the thread though. You don’t have to worry about that. Tuti you can make it and have mouse help later in with votes and stuff.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Yeah but I don’t know some of the peoples actions yet so we got to figure that out. If u guys want u can go ahead and do another Mafia and then we can do mine and Tutis after. The next few days are kind of hectic for me because I have midterms (a bunch of giant tests) and I have to babysit kids tomorrow so I’m my free time I can plan it with Tuti and I guys can do Roses Mafia if u want
    @Tuti3711 is that fine with u? Or if no one wants to do another Mafia yet u can wait on me and Tuti
    I cant host rn though. I have plans the next few days for my birthday on Friday, so I asked for my game to be put on hold. You guys can take as long as you need though.
    Ok we should be done in a few days. I don’t think Tuti realized how much I haven’t planned and needed her help with.
    Hey Tuti u can try to get some ideas for the characters actions and I’ll listen to them later

I gtg study it’s kind of late where I’m at so after I’m probably just gonna go to bed
    ok ill have a think about the characters and make the game tomorrow

No not tomorrow let’s do it in 2 days that way I have time to look through your character ideas and then share my ideas and then that also gives plenty of time for people to sign up
    When ever u make the characters message them to me and I’ll either look at them later tonight or tomorrow. And then we can double check with each other that we are ready to post. That sound fine?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

It’s mouse not Moose. Because tbh who even likes Choco moose

I like chocolate mousse cake.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited March 2019
    By the way, here's a list of the setups for smaller setups. I suggest you (Mouse and Tutu) to use a 7 to 9 player game.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Micro_Setups
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    That actually works out great I think we can have a 9 or 10 player gane