Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March 2019 - Which Is Your Fave Sims 4 World Now?

Comments

• N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Windenburg
    It was a tough choice for me but I picked Windenburg with Brindleton Bay a close second.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Magnolia Promenade/Granite Falls/Selvadorada (please specify which)
    Salvadorada
  • Stardust123Stardust123 Posts: 127 Member
    Willow Creek
    I'm a sucker for Original Worlds just like the sims 3's Sunset Valley. Can't seem to tear myself away!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Windenburg
    My top 5 worlds in order:
    1. Windenburg
    2. Selvadorada
    3. Granite Falls
    4. Forgotten Hollow
    5. Brindleton Bay

Strangerville would probably be my 6th and 7th favorite world
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I know there was a fave world poll only a few months back, but I would be interested to see if opinions have changed since the Strangerville release (plus I have added the vacation worlds, though they cannot have their own option as we are only allowed 10). Windenburg came tops last time, and it's certainly an awesome world. But I am quite surprised that my own new favourite is Strangerville, as I have never ever been a fan of desert worlds. But it is breathtaking!

03-09-19_5-21-08%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

So... what is now your favourite world? And please feel free to add a pic of one of your fave bits of that world to brighten up the thread, I would love to see them!

Brendleton Bay because it's a coastal town and it has a Lighthouse sims can go visit.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    the one that came with cats&dogs and the base games ones
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg by far. I love the combination of modern and Tudor arquitecture, I love the island and especially the bluffs. It has a decent amount of lots unlike other Sims 4 worlds. And lighting is GORGEOUS, especially in the modern district.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Magnolia Promenade/Granite Falls/Selvadorada (please specify which)
    If I was to list a few, it'd be...

1. Salvadorada
    2. Brindleton Bay
    3. Newcrest
    4. Strangerville
    5. Willow creek
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg, BB, Strangerville, other stuff....Del Sol Valley(terrible).
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I am so stuck here. I can’t decide from Strangerville, Willow Creek or Del Sol Valley!!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited March 2019
    Windenburg
    Windenburg forever. It is large, beautiful, and detailed, and it has a wide variety of areas that allow for diverse stories and styles.
    It is where I enjoy building the most and where I always end up moving my favourite sims/families.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Windenburg
    Still Windenburg with brinbay a close second. I love water views and green nature. Do not like desert worlds at all and SV looks like a typical desert world with the same rock cluster copied and pasted everywhere. Not inspiring to me
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I agree Strangerville is very nice, and I'm also not a particular fan of desert worlds. The world I choose to play in will depend on the household / story and what fits best. Brindleton Bay is still my personal favourite though and where my main household lives. It's so beautiful and just feels more like my own home in the UK, apart from the builds of course. I hope we get a greater variety of worlds inspired by other countries in the future.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Still a close tie between Forgotten Hollow and Brindleton Bay for me.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Strangerville
    Just separated one of my main households and moved 2 members to StrangerVille, cause I love the landscape! <3
    Would also wanted to live there if it wasn't so... strange... :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Prior to Get Famous, Oasis Springs was my favorite. I love the retro style of the buildings and I always came back there. But Del Sol Valley I really like. It has that weird suburban, yet urban feel of Los Angeles or Ft Lauderdale. And the bluff area has beautiful views. I like San Myshuno too but only because its the only world with apartments. Its way too San Francisco for my tastes and the "diversity" of it feels really forced.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2019
    Willow Creek
    I really like Forgotten Hollow too, just wish it had more lots. And I like Brindleton Bay, just wish it didn't rain so much.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Oasis Springs
    The Sylvan Glades and Forgotten Grotto are my favorite locations so that's what made me go with my choice.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    BB will always be my favorite tbh. It's just a gorgeous maritime town and the fact that it fits perfectly during my favorite seasons (fall & winter) makes it better. Strangerville is second for the story, followed by Windenburg and Willow Creek which I like equally.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Strangerville
    As the person who started the previous poll and also picked Windenburg back then (the true answer would have been Selvadorada, but that wasn't an option), I've changed my mind since. StrangerVille it is!
  • Arcanine4PresidentArcanine4President Posts: 31 Member
    San Myshuno
    For me, it is San Myshuno. I love the apartment life and all of the festivals.
    The feature that you can have noisy neighbours is annoying but also a great feature.
    The only downside for me is that it gets very laggy in Winter seasons, I think it's because there's so much going on.
    A close second would most certainly be Windenburg, as it is huge and full of things to do (but yet again, still quite laggy for me).
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    San Myshuno
    My favorite(s) remain the same: San Myshuno, Windenburg, and Brindleton Bay. Unless Maxis finally makes an East Asian or Scandinavian world, I'm doubtful any new world will overtake these three.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg is my favorite by far. It's just so beautiful and there are soo many lots.
    Proud simmer
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno because apartments.

Also because big city. Every other world is so boring compared to it.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    Windenburg
    I love the way that Windenburg looks and the style of the town. I like San Myshuno to for single sims