Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a Simself?

~SunStone~ <3
A Sims 4 player and fan!

Do you have a Simself? 306 votes

Yes
57%
BluegayleIcewolfHejixJaseLaBlue0314aprilroseBlkBarbiegalHowGreatThouArtlisamwittsnurflesHeyHeyyKelleygirlMontrase102Writin_RegmcruddIsb917BloosmooStrangerthanKementariAlexize 176 votes
No
40%
EvalenFrn0731Stace1234566EuphorialQueenjeepjeepcatalan650111xbecky685xUnDutchableColorist40overonMjstsmPMLadyAzzeraPlayerSinger2010joelygirlsims2keekee53MeteoraStormaaronrulzelanorbretonNofravellBeardedgeek 124 votes
What is a simself?
1%
Bagoas77NezImanicheifeagleeyePatriceTopher8907Daisy02 6 votes

Comments

• SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    Yes
    My Simself is the only sim I play!
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yes
    I do have a simself (my avatar) but I don't play with her. I played once a couple of years ago and when she died of old age it I never played with her again. It feels a bit weird to play with my simself to be honest and also, I like to create many different households ans stories.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2019
    Yes
    I've taken it one step further and created my family as well, but I don't play them.

Once I created and played my simself back in TS3, and for the most part, she did ok, until one day she died of starvation. I had stepped away from her household for a bit to take care of another family. When I went back to her she was walking to the school in Riverview. I saw where her hunger bar was totally depleted, so I tried to X out her destination and get her to eat an apple that she was carrying on her. She would not stop walking to school, and when she got there she killed over from starvation. Thinking that maybe I could salvage her, I had her husband collect her tombstone, and take it back home. I was going to have him work on creating her the Ambrosia dish to bring her back. But as a ghost she was the meanest rotten meanie, so I decided to have him take her tombstone out to the local graveyard, and be done with her.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Yes
    Yes, myself, my hubby and my son ( who I aged up to a YA in the game). We only have the one child irl so I added another son and a daughter. My irl son likes coming in every once in awhile and checking to see what his simself is doing lol.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Yes
    Made one with a friend but I don’t play with that sim.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Yes
    Yes but I haven't updated her in years and have never specifically played her. Sometimes I'll put her in the background of worlds but haven't done that recently either. I usually just forget she exists because she/I am not really that interesting.
    ~ ~ ~
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    No
    I have never created my simself, although I have considered it in the past to live out some fangirl fantasies. :D Personally I prefer to create character sims and stories, although I suppose there is a little of myself in every character I create.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    No
    I once made a sim that I intentionally created to have just some of my features and it had such a big impact on how I played that I never did it again. She is still in one of my saves and it's ok seeing her around, but I learned that I feel restricted with a Simself and have a real problem doing things I would not do IRL. I would also not be able to ever upload her, I would find that extremely awkward.
    Obviously I don't have a problem with other players using Simselfs and don't think anything negative of it - just wanted to mention that, because my remarks sound a bit intense.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but she died a long time ago.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    No
    No. I have no confidence to do it and will be ashamed
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    No
    Nope.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    No
    Never, I play attractive, successful sims who have families with lots of kids. They are nothing like me in real-life. :D
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    No
    No. I don't like myself enough for that. :D
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    No
    I never tried it playing myself. I think it's too weird
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    No
    I don't want myself in the game.
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Yes
    I made one for my nephew and nieces who wanted themselves and their family in it but I don't like playing with people i know
    caitytrina.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Yes
    but don't play with me XD. But it's so funny when I appear on the lots and interact with my main played Sims :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yes
    Yes I did but she made very ugly vampire babies so I fell out with her.
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Yes
    Yeppers. The guy in my avatar is her son.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    No
    Not currently. Whenever I start a new sim game I make myself and my family, but I generally just use them to get the feel of the game and then move on. They got deleted somehow a while back and I haven't bothered recreating them.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Yes
    I did make my entire family. They are sitting in the library unplayed until we get pet birds or I find a proper mod/cc to represent my parakeets.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Yes
    <---Yep. She doesn't look exactly like me but I like her enough to just leave her the way she is.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    Yes
    <---Yep. She doesn't look exactly like me but I like her enough to just leave her the way she is.

I think your simself is awesome! :smile:
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    No
    No, I had one, then I thought about my simself dying and it creeped me out so I deleted the save, lol! I know it's silly but *shrugs*

I don't make Sims of anyone I know personally irl.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    No
    I made one when ts4 first came out and someone on the forums requested everyone make one, I forget what they had planned to do with them but any way I made one. Its on the gallery somewhere still I guess but it's not in my game.

I play myself in the real and that's enough "me" for me lol
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.