Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I will actually do Strangerville

I have decided to actually play out the story.
I have paused aging, so I can do the story before Lena and Lucy gets kids (and pets). Of course they will livestream everything :wink:
Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    glad you're working on it! it's not the most amazing story there is, of course. but i really enjoy it, as do many others

in fact, it's quite interesting to see a number of people that played through the story quickly just to turn strangerville normal say that they went back in and revived things a few sim days or weeks later because they wound up really enjoying the weirdness
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    glad you're working on it! it's not the most amazing story there is, of course. but i really enjoy it, as do many others

in fact, it's quite interesting to see a number of people that played through the story quickly just to turn strangerville normal say that they went back in and revived things a few sim days or weeks later because they wound up really enjoying the weirdness

Thank you!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Beardedgeek Glad you are going to play it out. I had fun with it, and it was interesting to me.

@kalaksed I am one of those people. After beating the "Mother", I found myself wanting to stir things up again (in a new game). I like the weirdness of this pack!
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Actually the one thing that really made me decide to do this is the quality of the Infected animations.
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited March 2019
    Actually the one thing that really made me decide to do this is the quality of the Infected animations.

I would love to see some of your ideas down the road. There are some fun stories already on the forums how others have used infected sims on saves not related to the story.

Have fun and happy Simming!