Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SHARE Your Storylines, Pictures and Give Out Storylines Ideas?!

Comments

• CatsforthelonelyCatsforthelonely Posts: 12 New Member
    My current story goes back many generations but the current generation is 5 siblings, (renee, jonesy, Ingrid, Joaquin, and Theo). I’m focused on Ingrid Joaquin and Theo.

Basically, ever since Ingrid was in high school she’s wanted to be a star so she’d go straight to hot spots after school and sing until late in the night and then go home, sleep school and repeat. She was always a really good student still though, and she was dating this sim named Darling in game and they hit it off real well, but Darling was unflirty and when Ingrid wanted to make things official Darling resisted and they broke things off. Eventually she becomes a young adult.

During this time, Joaquin is being an irresponsible teen and gets this random girl pregnant after a hook up from a dating app. He doesn’t think much of it, until she calls him saying his son Lawson was born. Joaquin is a trouble maker and always has been, but he wants to be there for his child.

Theo is a teen too and he’s been practicing music in his freetime but he’s pretty boring.

All this time they’ve been living in Renee’s house but now she’s just had a son named Bradley with her husband and it’s about time for her to kick her siblings out.

So Ingrid, Joaquin, Lawson and Theo all move in together and Ingrid makes money as an actress, increasing her fame, and becoming pretty cozy with Thorne Bailey, the disgraced celeb who is married and has 3 kids. Lawson ages up to a toddler and Joaquin becomes a YA and gets a job in crime. Eventually, Ingrid convinces Thorne to leave his spouse for her, and gets her pregnant. By the time she has her first son (Zachary) she and Thorne have eloped and Lawson is a child. Joaquin and Lawson fight constantly, but no one wants to separate the boy from his father. Soon, Ingrid gets pregnant with her 2nd child. Theo is abducted by aliens and gets pregnant too, and Joaquin has just gotten another girl pregnant as well.

Currently, Ingrid has just given birth to her second son Austin, Theo has just had a miscarriage (mod) and we’re waiting on Joaquin’s second child.

Soon after, I plan on kicking out Theo and Joaquin to live together Cause Joaquin is an 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Theo is insane. I plan on keeping Joaquin’s two kids though and raising them as my own, maybe even bowing out of the spotlight to focus on the kids.

Yeah so that’s where I’m at. I hope you liked the story :P
  • TheEternalEmberTheEternalEmber Posts: 1 New Member
    I always dreamt of creating a whole town based upon rotational, interactive households that create a story. A little while ago, I wanted to do this in my livestreams, but I'd have my viewers help decide in the plot. I'm still working on the whole idea, suggestions?
  • beeblegoxbeeblegox Posts: 28 Member
    My current plays are all pretty different.

One is to see how many children one female sim can have in one playthrough with aging on and no lot traits, or reward traits. I have gotten really lucky so far with a set of triplets and twins!

SuperSim - I am playing this Sim with Aging Off after they reach young adult, but with no cheats. Basically, I want them to have all traits, skills, collections, aspirations, jobs, etc. I am hoping this will force me to actually experience some of the features of the various game packs and expansions I never use during my normal gameplay.

I am also doing a generational let's play for my sister and I's youtube channel.
    Checkout our Youtube channel:
    8Swe8NF.png
    A Legacy Let's Play with two sisters sharing a Sims 4 save file.
  • ladyankh40ladyankh40 Posts: 27 Member
    I love reading sims stories, and telling them also. It’s nice that the community has this little corner for the storyteller in all of us has a place the share and grow. now i can’t wait to get my points up so i can show off my SimsStories.
  • DaJuiceMane513DaJuiceMane513 Posts: 2 New Member
    So I am always conflicted with what town to play in for long term legacy. So I have decided to spread the love. Ill write a story for my initial founder. Where I start them out as a teenager in the home they grew up in, with a mother, father, brother and sister. To give some background and "roots" to the founder.

Once the founder becomes a YA, I move them out to a different neighborhood. Once settled, the founder will remain in their new neighbor hood the majority of the legacy.

The original founder has up to 7 kids. Each of these kids would also move out to a new neighberhood when they rrach YA with only ONE of the children growing up to remain in the home town.

Essentially, by the time Gen3 starts, everyone will be in their own respected towns all carrying the legacy a completly different direction. I like the idea of seeing how this plays out. How each branch of the legacy differs depending on their town and attached expansion.

I plan on getting this wrote up officially soon and involving several sub challenges. Something that will take a long time to play out but involve as much of the game as possible. Almost having a feeling like you "beat" the game when you are finished.

If anyone has any advice, tips or ideas for helping me get this set up, wrote out and started... Id highly appriciate it. Thank you!!
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    So recently, actually, just a few days ago, I started playing this really charming challenge in Sims 4, based on historical facts and this whole and really interesting historical atmosphere. We’re starting in the 1870’s, with no electricity, without showers, only bathtubes, and manual and some artístic work to make money of, like woodwork, fishing and painting. I really wanted to create this really cute couple of “just married”. I literally think they’re adorable. So, this is the story: Anthony and Margüeritte Gudwin, just moved in a little house in Forgotten Hollow. They live off the woodwork of Anthony, who creates and sells forniture while sweet Margüeritte spends her time taking care of the house and garden. Margüeritte soon founds out they’ve been blassed with a really great soil in their bakyard, so she starts planting apple trees everywhere that grow very quickly with a beautiful quality. Their home soons starts to be know as “ the apple tree house” in the neighbordhood, (besides of course, of the woodwork of Anthony) and Margüeritte soon gets this reputation of the lady who bakes the most delicious apple pies in town! What only her husband knows, its that behind this really sweet and devote image of a spouse and housewife, it hides a really brilliant and creative woman. Margüeritte best passtime its painting, being actually really talented, but because of her being a woman in this era, she would be ignored as an artists and bad seeing. Instaed, her husband sells her paintings pretending to be the author and receibs all the critics and acomplishments for her work. Maybe later in the future she will get reconized by the society she once had to hide from, as many others artist in their own times.

Upgrade: Babies arrived! They just sucessfully went througt their first pregnancy only to found out they've had twins! William, the older twin and baby girl Eve are just born, and both mommy and daddy are pleasantly happy to first experience paternity. <3

Pictures!
    delectablysporadicdelusion (doc)(tumblr)(doc com) /post/183370051179/sims-4-decades-challenge-and-legacy
  • SimslegacySimslegacy Posts: 1 New Member
    So..................

I have this family and they live on a farm.
    The main character is Heddie-Maye (young adult) she is the oldest sibling. Her younger siblings (teens) are twin boys. She also has a younger sister (child.) They also have a dog.
    All of them live on the farm with their dad. Their mom died in a car accident almost 5 years ago. The farm is currently in debt.
    They live on a huge farm (60x60) and only have 3,000 simoleons. Their only income is from the crops (they can't have a job) but they just had a really hard winter and more then half of their crops died.
    Heddie-Maye is super focused on the farm and doesn't want any distractions. The only thing she does that doesn't involve the farm or her family is reading and singing. It's her only escape.
    One day she's at the town library when this guy sees her from a distance. He goes over and introduces himself. Heddie-Maye likes him, but she can't have any distractions. So, she quickly leaves.
    Her dad is getting old so she refuses to ever think about that guy again. Her only focus is to be the farm and her family.
    Her father is always telling her that she should have a life outside of the farm. But, she refuses.
    One day she goes into town to get some things. As she walks around town she begins to sing. Then the guy from the library hears her and goes to talk to her.
    He's a musician and attends school at a music studio. He talks to her over coffee and encourages her to try to get into the studio. She says she can't because of the farm. He then walks her home.
    Her father tells her that she should take this opportunity.
    Eventually, she decides to enroll.
    She gets into the studio and now she must balance the farm and the studio.

That's what I have so far. Soon there should hopefully be some more drama.
  • Makenzie902Makenzie902 Posts: 1 New Member
    My current legacy follows the Grayson family.
    I started off with my sim Paisley Grayson. She was a teen just recently kicked from her parents home for dressing inappropriately and playing around with older men. She got her sugar daddy as you might call him, Geoffrey Landgraab, to buy her a fairly nice loft apartment. And as she was about to end the relationship she found out she was pregnant. She stayed with Geoffrey to have support for the baby and baby supplies. All while she was going out to clubs almost every night and flirting with other guys along with dating Geoffrey, a married man with a son. She met a guy named Kengo and they started dating. He was given a key to her apartment and eventually the baby was born. She was baby girl named Lilliana. Geoffrey was only allowed to the apartment on the child's birthdays and holidays and Kengo was left to believe the baby was his. Now Kengo was a good person but he was very good at being in the wrong place at the wrong time and walked in on Paisley flirting in the dining room with a man named Sai. Kengo dumped her and she began to date Sai. A few years later Paisley met her new neighbor Akiro Kibo. They created a special bond and became best friends. They never had a romantic relationship but they were very close.
    When Lilliana aged up to a child she was taken away to live with Geoffrey. They called every night and Lilliana came over for weekends. Paisley decided to end it with Geoffrey and she and Sai got eloped and moved into their own apartment. She gave birth to their child Lukas and joined the social media career.
    Once Lilliana had aged up to be a teenager she moved back in and Paisley gave birth to her and Sai's second child Ivy. But things weren't all good in the Grayson house. Lilliana was free spirited and wanted to be a protestor and musician but Sai didn't like it. So they began arguing pretty frequently while Paisley and Lilliana only got closer. They had become best friends and the family had moved to their first house.
    But the relationship between the children and Sai became only more toxic and he seemed to have his favorites. It drew the line when Lilliana came out as lesbian and Sai went haywire. It was at 9 pm that night that Paisley and Sai got a divorce. Throughout their whole relationship Paisley had been seeing Kengo again but after this last relationship she ended it because she couldn't handle the thought of possibly putting her children through that. Her children were everything to her and she would give them the world.
    At this point her social media career was skyrocketing in success and she had joined the business aspect of it all.
    During all of this the one person outside of family that helped her through this was her best friend Akira. She was scared to ruin things between them but she ended up falling. Hard. and she knew it was different from all of the feelings she had had for anyone else. And they started dating. Akira is so far getting along very well with the children and is still deciding on when he wants to move in with the bunch.
    As for Lilliana she has met a girl and her name is Olivia. She is about to become a young adult and wants to join the protesting career and marry Olivia. She plans to move in with her to their own house and adopt a child and a dog.
    As for Lucas he has met a girl in high school named Masami and has found an interest in sports and is very popular with the ladies but he only has one on his mind.
    And for Ivy she just aged up to a child and is the queen of elementary school. She loves pink and is going to become a fashion designer when she grows up.
    For now that is all I have for this family but I want Akira and Paisley to have some children and I want them to move to a larger house and possibly get some pets. This legacy will have multiple generations which I will be talking about when the time comes. Thanks for reading!
  • kelseasimskelseasims Posts: 1 New Member
    So, i know this post is kind of old, but in case anyone is here and wants to hear another storyline, here’s one i’m doing right now.
    Ella Weber lived a tough childhood. Her parents were always arguing but would not divorce. Ella was an only child, with very few friends, so she had no one to help her through tough times.
    This continued through her teen years, and finally they got divorced. Ella’s mother Cali had full custody of Ella until she became an alcoholic. Ella was forced to move in with her father and stepmother. It was like Cinderella- Evil stepsisters. Ella wasn’t a good kid and would skip school. Eventually she met a kid at a school football game and ended up in a relationship. This did not go well however, as she ended up pregnant. She told her father and step mother and they demanded she get an abortion or move out. Ella didn’t like living there anyway, so she moved out and moved into a very, very small house. She had to get a part time job to pay for it. After she finished high school , she had a toddler. She decided it would be smartest to go to med school. She went to college and started a job as a doctor. While a doctor, she started to have a sexual relationship with a co-worker. She found out he had a wife, but him and his wife soon after got a divorce so he could be with Ella. They moved in together and adopted a girl. A few years later, they had another baby. They were happy working together. That’s all i have so far.
  • SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    A little warning most of my story will sound ridiculous if you don't play with mods, just a fair warning. Anyway onto the shenanigans!

It had been a while since I played as my simself so I decided to drop little sim me into an empty world save and tossed a few townies I made in for flavor. After settling in her new home, inspired by the Sims Life Stories blue house in Four Corners, the welcome wagon rolls in and with it two interesting male sims and a soon to be long time BFF for my simself. On her own she goes up to one of the guys that suits her fancy and they talk the entire evening even after the welcome wagon event ended. They quickly get into a relationship but it grows clear that he isn't a faithful sim. (Darn you Marcus!) I had made plans to liberate my poor bewitched sim when the unexpected happened! I had to handle an emergency and when I returned they had just finished woohooing! Panicked I rush her to the toilet: Eating For Two! Pops up and I'm devastated, that sneak leech got to her before I could send him packing.

It didn't matter in the end, after she told him the news she promptly kicked him out with a letter that he'll be receiving his first bill of child support. (Jokes on you Marcus!) For the next 3 sim days I had my simself work as a freelancer to earn the needed funds to decorate a nursery. Day 2 I sent her to see her OBGYN and discover that she's having twin girls! (Marcus got us good...but the check will be worth it!) I did debate with myself to keep the babies though. Because after making her house she was flat broke and with no stable income it would sure get rough, thankfully after the babies were born her BFF came over and helped out with them so she could get some work done. One day she brought a friend along, Jay. Jay was hot. Point, and simple. Jay and my simself start chatting, the one question she wished she asked ole boy in the beginning she remembered to ask Jay. He told her about himself and they instantly clicked, his traits were similar to her's and he was indeed a loyal one! Soon after they get married in a really nice venue that low and behold Marcus shows up to. Marcus was not even interested in my simself after she kicked him out, especially not his own kids. (Strangely their friendship meter didn't suffer in the break up because it was sudden) After the wedding he blew my sim's phone up day in and day out, showing up unannounced, kicking over the trash can, following my sim where ever she went, and even tried sneaking over when the Jay was at work. He finally cooled off after getting in a quickie marriage with a pre-made townie of mine. (Guess the game got tired of his BS too. XD)

In that time my twins grew up into beautiful YA and moved out with their spouses, when I went to look through the family tree, my youngest twin got married to her first cousin.(Plays Sweet Home Alabama) My eldest twin married a nice guy, he had a weird trait mixture but overall was a nice enough sim for her. Before they moved out they became good friends with Jay's son, Jay had a child before my sim married him with a strange game generated townie. His son was so cute and sweet, he loved my sim and asked her to be his new mom, since his bio mom was rarely around when the kid was old enough to ask to come over or for us to come over. I quickly adopt him and made him the perfect room with that child support money. (Glares menacingly at Marcus) My sim began getting baby fever, so they tried for a baby and out pops Alexander! She has baby fever a few more times and ends up with a total of 8 kids, well 9 if you count Jay's son whom she help raise. Jay's son had moved out before my sim's daughters did after he got his gf pregnant, they had moved into a nice little starter home.

(As I recount this I laugh because Jay's son's gf/wife name was Anastasia and my 3rd daughter was named Anastasia as well. XD)

Once Alexander moves out after getting involved with drugs and getting 2 random townie girls pregnant(He had a total of 8 kids by the time I kicked his mannish behind out)...<.< There's always that one kid...Anastasia tries my sim next by getting pregnant by this unfaithful 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of a sim. He was in his late YA stage and was still living at home with his elder mom and his other siblings that refuse to move out. Jay goes postal! He starts beating the ever living crap out of her! My sim calls the police on him and he doesn't get arrested...(what?!) Anyway while my simself went to blow off some steam after that infuriating event, when she returns? Her husband is found covered in blood with a broken neck and her daughter no where to be seen. My sim is left spouse-less and her child gone to who know's where.

Honestly I couldn't go on with the save so I just ended up deleting it. The events just threw me for a loop that I was not prepared for. XD Because they had such boring but peaceful life! The kids and parents got along so great! Always dancing in the living after chores, homework, and work were done. Just loving life then BOOM! Violence, death, and heartbreak.
  • NakkihevariNakkihevari Posts: 22 Member
    Siomne wrote: »
    A little warning most of my story will sound ridiculous if you don't play with mods, just a fair warning. Anyway onto the shenanigans!

It had been a while since I played as my simself so I decided to drop little sim me into an empty world save and tossed a few townies I made in for flavor. After settling in her new home, inspired by the Sims Life Stories blue house in Four Corners, the welcome wagon rolls in and with it two interesting male sims and a soon to be long time BFF for my simself. On her own she goes up to one of the guys that suits her fancy and they talk the entire evening even after the welcome wagon event ended. They quickly get into a relationship but it grows clear that he isn't a faithful sim. (Darn you Marcus!) I had made plans to liberate my poor bewitched sim when the unexpected happened! I had to handle an emergency and when I returned they had just finished woohooing! Panicked I rush her to the toilet: Eating For Two! Pops up and I'm devastated, that sneak leech got to her before I could send him packing.

It didn't matter in the end, after she told him the news she promptly kicked him out with a letter that he'll be receiving his first bill of child support. (Jokes on you Marcus!) For the next 3 sim days I had my simself work as a freelancer to earn the needed funds to decorate a nursery. Day 2 I sent her to see her OBGYN and discover that she's having twin girls! (Marcus got us good...but the check will be worth it!) I did debate with myself to keep the babies though. Because after making her house she was flat broke and with no stable income it would sure get rough, thankfully after the babies were born her BFF came over and helped out with them so she could get some work done. One day she brought a friend along, Jay. Jay was hot. Point, and simple. Jay and my simself start chatting, the one question she wished she asked ole boy in the beginning she remembered to ask Jay. He told her about himself and they instantly clicked, his traits were similar to her's and he was indeed a loyal one! Soon after they get married in a really nice venue that low and behold Marcus shows up to. Marcus was not even interested in my simself after she kicked him out, especially not his own kids. (Strangely their friendship meter didn't suffer in the break up because it was sudden) After the wedding he blew my sim's phone up day in and day out, showing up unannounced, kicking over the trash can, following my sim where ever she went, and even tried sneaking over when the Jay was at work. He finally cooled off after getting in a quickie marriage with a pre-made townie of mine. (Guess the game got tired of his plum too. XD)

In that time my twins grew up into beautiful YA and moved out with their spouses, when I went to look through the family tree, my youngest twin got married to her first cousin.(Plays Sweet Home Alabama) My eldest twin married a nice guy, he had a weird trait mixture but overall was a nice enough sim for her. Before they moved out they became good friends with Jay's son, Jay had a child before my sim married him with a strange game generated townie. His son was so cute and sweet, he loved my sim and asked her to be his new mom, since his bio mom was rarely around when the kid was old enough to ask to come over or for us to come over. I quickly adopt him and made him the perfect room with that child support money. (Glares menacingly at Marcus) My sim began getting baby fever, so they tried for a baby and out pops Alexander! She has baby fever a few more times and ends up with a total of 8 kids, well 9 if you count Jay's son whom she help raise. Jay's son had moved out before my sim's daughters did after he got his gf pregnant, they had moved into a nice little starter home.

(As I recount this I laugh because Jay's son's gf/wife name was Anastasia and my 3rd daughter was named Anastasia as well. XD)

Once Alexander moves out after getting involved with drugs and getting 2 random townie girls pregnant(He had a total of 8 kids by the time I kicked his mannish behind out)...<.< There's always that one kid...Anastasia tries my sim next by getting pregnant by this unfaithful plum of a sim. He was in his late YA stage and was still living at home with his elder mom and his other siblings that refuse to move out. Jay goes postal! He starts beating the ever living plum out of her! My sim calls the police on him and he doesn't get arrested...(what?!) Anyway while my simself went to blow off some steam after that infuriating event, when she returns? Her husband is found covered in blood with a broken neck and her daughter no where to be seen. My sim is left spouse-less and her child gone to who know's where.

Honestly I couldn't go on with the save so I just ended up deleting it. The events just threw me for a loop that I was not prepared for. XD Because they had such boring but peaceful life! The kids and parents got along so great! Always dancing in the living after chores, homework, and work were done. Just loving life then BOOM! Violence, death, and heartbreak.

I gotta say your writing style is hilarious!
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @Siomne Wow. That is intense.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • vickiesimsvickiesims Posts: 20 Member
    I generally just like playing random challenges where crazy things happen to your Sims and then I base the story off of that. I've gotten so many wild stories that way, crazier than I could have come up with on my own 🤣
    Here's a storyline (or maybe more of a character outline that could lead to a storyline?):

Rhoda and Florence are servants in the Straud household. They must live and work together, but they hate each other and are always trying to sabotage the other one.

252d4c4912b1023fa2af9f82c12e17e6ee07640c.png

Back in the day, Rhoda had a brief affair with Mr. Straud. This is one of the reasons Florence hates her -- Florence had a crush on Mr. Straud but he never even noticed she existed.

a41018d12e5e950733d624fbdcbea552f2c386c5.png

Mrs. Straud knows about the affair, but she pretends like she doesn't. She never fired Rhoda because she wanted to keep her around in order to make sure Rhoda had a miserable life. She sees the fighting between the servants and likes it because of that. It also puts her in a position of power--both of the servants are always trying to please and suck up to Mrs. Straud in order to try and be the one she likes better.

e033a01a238e8a0d0e30b7e5d63960bba0483f8d.png

Also in the family: Vlad, a human teenager. He's following in his father's footsteps to run the pharmacy/general store/post office (it's a small town), relegating his love for music to a hobby so that he can be practical about his career. He's never all that happy, probably because of not following his love of music. He's also very socially awkward, especially with women.

b7b08842bb4e95a71c0a8c2ecb2dcdccc7b3e2a6.png

Elisaveta, the youngest. Growing up in this atmosphere has taught her to be manipulative. She puts on the face of the sweet, perfect girl, but she knows how to be conniving and get her way. Her capacity for empathy is not all that great.

2aa12ac86dd5ba9f1c316c7a1436cecb461c57c1.png

• LidiflyfulLidiflyful Posts: 22 Member
    I'm so happy to see that this thread is going! It also made me realise how long I've been playing the same storyline! I just enjoy them so much, I'm finding it hard to let go abit! Lol I'm coming to the realisation that I'm going to have to age up Don Lothorio pretty soon 😑 I absolutley spoil Don. He is my favourite. He's really a terrible egotist 😄 but narcissistic sociopaths tend to be successful in real life so why not in The Sims? He has 2 wives that live in seperate houses. He left his first wife because she only kept giving him daughters and he wanted a son (Henry VIII style) His mistress gave birth to 3 sons so he married her illegally and moved to Del Sol Valley, since he is a Global SuperStar Athlete it didnt make much sense for him to stay in Oasis Springs.
    I pretty much bought Get Famous for Don. He's been level 10 Athlete for The Other Sports team for years and it didn't make sense that he wasn't somehow famous? or get a reaction? Since I assume that's equivalent to being like Christino Ronaldo?? Anyway, his eldest (Mae) is now a teen. His nephew (I made Don a brother) is coming to the end of being a young adult...so logically Don should be maturing into old age....I just wish they had an age set between adult and Elder. I find it a bit of a jump since elder Sims are really old! They seem to miss out the 50-70 age range and jump straight up to Sims that look in thier mid-70s! I wouldnt mind him being a young elder age. I would make him a Silver Fox thats still got it 😉
    Seriously though, the thought of aging Don and him dying is giving me mild anxiety! 😬
  • poptarts_poptarts_ Posts: 152 Member
    Hey! Be nice to get some feedback, find some stories and some friends as I'm quite lonely here on the forums! Im G btw :)

My story is a legacy, making its way finally to generation 2, but it starts with a spoiled teenage brat who has just lost her mother - Adelaide "Addy" Asteria. When her dad kicks her out for her wild behaviour, Addy must learn the true meaning of responsibility - but whilst growing up she must deal with the suspicious circumstances surrounding her mother's death and her new boyfriend, Marcus. He is very secretive when it comes to his own family...and his secrets are something that Addy never would have dreamed of.
  • QueenNatureFairyQueenNatureFairy Posts: 3 New Member
    Alright so my current story revolves around twin sisters Angelica and Annabella. Now there parents are Ann and Bennett who got divorced when the twins were teenagers and they went to live with their dad because their mom always ignored Angelica because she was more artsy and suffered from depression (typically when i give my sims the gloomy trait I treat it like the sims version of depression).

Nothing interesting happened until the twins moved out when they became young adults. One night Angelica and her high school boyfriend went out to a bar and had a few too many drinks which resulted in an accidental pregnancy. Now her boyfriend has the hates children trait so he was not happy about the kid. He didn't have a job yet so his parents, who didn't know about the pregnancy got him one the only catch it with a sports company that has a strict rule to maintain there public image so he had to either break up with her or marry her. He choose to break up with her, which she saw coming because her best friend is his older sister who let her know what was going on. This put her in a deep depression for the rest of her pregnancy, but also helped her to connect with her mother again (although the 2 sims just typically dont get along even without me intervening so all that really changed is there relationship got out of the reds and barely into the greens). The pregnancy ended with the birth of her daughter Hope, and upon seeing her niece born Annabella relised that her relationship at the time wasn't going anywhere and dumped him.

Annabella is a stylist and Angelica is a freelance artist so there was never a problem with having someone home to take care of hope and her dad came over like once while they were living in that house. Shorty before they moved (across the street) Angelica also found out that she was bi-sexual and started flirting a little with a woman she had met at the lounge. During one of the dates they went on Ann showed up and she and Angelica had a fight about the fact that Angelica wasn't straight (If you haven't caught on Ann is a terrible mother).

After they moved Hope aged up and became a child, however at her birthday party Angelica's girlfriend saw Hope's dad and got really angry that Angelica still saw him a lot because she let Hope and him have a relationship and they broke up the next day. Annabella was taking it really slowly with her new boyfriend at the time and was unintentionally ignoring him for a while at this point. After her breakup Angelica turned to a guy she had met in group therapy for her depression and they started an unhealthy relationship.

Nothing worth mentioning really happened until (I had just installed MCC) Angelica got accidentally pregnant again and because she didn't want to be hurt again immediately broke up with her boyfriend. The pregnancy lasted a lot longer and she hid it from Hope for as long as she could because she had no idea how to explain it to Hope. Eventually she did and basically told Hope that she was going to have a younger sibling and didn't really address the different father issue (I have a really cool mini-story planned for when Hope becomes a teenager and relies that she and her brother have different dads), then she gave birth to a boy named Ty.

Annabella met a guy who she intently fell for at the park while looking after Hope, while Angelica and Ty stayed home. So she broke up with her boyfriend who she'd been mostly ignoring anyway (these two are not good at relationships) and immediately started dating Devin. Angelica also met a woman named Aiko that she instantly fell for, but decided to take it really slow and become good friends before trying to start a relationship so that there was less chance of her getting hurt again.

Now this is more recent, but the twins visited their dad and found out he got remarried. the next dad Hope invited her dad over and while she did homework Angelica and him talked and while Angelica had been told by her best friend that he was now married she was surprised to learn he had had a another kid (on purpose, and it was a girl). These two events literally spiraled her into her kicking Hopes father out of her house and doing nothing but drinking for about 2 sim days. During this time Annabella's boyfriend came over a lot to help take care of Hope and Ty because Angelica was not doing good, and by the end after Angelica came back and suffered though the biggest hangover to ever exist Annabella invited Devin to move in with them. Once Angelica was doing better she invited Aiko over and they officially became girlfriends because Angelica had relised how much she cared about her.

Thats as far as I've gone so far, if you like it or have any suggestions to continue let me know. :smiley:
  • QueenNatureFairyQueenNatureFairy Posts: 3 New Member
    @QueenNatureFairy - Update Hopes dad left his wife and married another woman, and he is know the step father of one of Hope's friends.
  • CAITLIN_AND_DARCYCAITLIN_AND_DARCY Posts: 1 New Member
    my storyline contains 3 sims, my first sim is called Carlie and she is a 15 year old teen and has a passion for dance, unfortunately, her and her family are less fortunate so she can't get any proper dance teaching so she joins a risky crew that is in the backstreets. her sister is called Gracelyn and she doesn't know what she wants to be yet so she is still figuring it out. their mum is named charly and she is a scientist but she recently got fired. the family just continues with life until her mum becomes a chef so she buys a restaurant. continue the story from there. :p
  • MadameVPMadameVP Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m currently playing a storyline involving Victor Feng and my main legacy families young adult daughter (she was a spare so I just went where to wind blew me with it). Aurora (the YA daughter) moved to the big city and is a trainee doctor. One evening she went to the romance festival with her older sister and met Victor, they hit it off, especially after the romance juice and found themselves incredibly attracted to each other even though Aurora knew he was married to Lily, one thing led to another and they woohoo’d in a bush. Aurora tried to forget what happened but Victor kept texting asking her out on a date and eventually she gave in even though she knew she would end up woohooing the married Victor again, they went on a date to the spa and ended up woohooing in the steam room, the following morning Aurora went to tell Victor it’s over as he is married but then Lily set fire to stove and Aurora put the fire out saving Lily’s life. The day after the fire Aurora realised she was pregnant and told Victor who was delighted, a few days after that Aurora gave birth to a boy and a girl, Victor saw the apartment where Aurora and the children were living and decided that it was a hole and moved her into the apartment next to him and Lily, who is clueless to what’s been going. Aurora moved in but decided no more shenanigans with Victor after Lily brought a fruitcake to welcome her to the building, Victor would come round and is a good dad to his secret love children. One night Victor and Aurora put the twins to bed and were watching a movie when Lily turned on really loud music waking the twins and ruining their sleep schedule (that really annoyed me as it has taken ages to get them scheduled) Aurora went and asked her to be quiet and Lily was rude to her (maybe she suspected something) so Aurora took up with Victor again, that’s kinda where I’m up to with it now with Aurora living next door to Victor and Lily with Victors two children, Victor is still living with Lily but he comes round most days to see the children and stays over on Friday nights with his secret family, I’m going to leave them for a while and check in on them later to see what’s happened! Anyone got any ideas where this should go?
  • ShellbellplumbobShellbellplumbob Posts: 28 Member
    New story https://shellbellplumbob.wordpress.com/2020/02/18/starting-from-the-bottom-part-1-sims-4-story/
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    I've just started my legacy so here goes.

It starts off with a lady called Sienna Helvin (YA) who has a new-found career of being a style influencer. She has started dating one of my sims who I moved in next door called Harry James who has a veternarian business and a female poodle called Charm. It is quite new, but I am planning on doing a little bit of home renovation in the future and possibly making them have a child. I do want them to adopt though, and I have a mini storyline based around the adopted child where she hates the fact her parents have all the money they want and she keeps getting things. She would like to be independent and so she moves out to make her own way in the world.

I am not sure if this is 100% certainty that it will happen. It might not, I might decide she enjoys being spoilt, but this is new, so I'll see how it goes.
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • ReeganYReeganY Posts: 3 New Member
    So I was thinking that I could make two completely different sims.

1. A moody goth kinda girl who wants to stay out of the way of everyone and is very private and only wears simple and black clothes.
    2. A really cute girl who loves bright colours and standing out with her design choices and her hair.

They both get put in an apartment together as roommates and they don’t have much money so they have to work together to pay the bills and get nice furnature.

The gothic sim is either at work or in her room when she is not tending to her needs but the cute girl is always cleaning and practicing her skills.

After spending a few days together the become quite good friends but the citric girl caught feelings but doesn’t really want to say. Once they have a good enough bond, I want the cute girl to drop in a few flirts as a hint that she also has feelings.

Thoughts?
    @ReeganY That sounds like an interesting situation to put your sims in. I like it.
    You could take the plot of any book or movie, break it down to its essentials, then have your sims follow that storyline through to the end.

Example: Little Red Riding Hood
    A sim has to go out of their usual neighborhood to deliver a package to a person in need. On the way, they meet someone who they think is helpful but who actually has very bad intentions...etc.