Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’s the longest time you’ve played TS3?

In a single sitting?

Comments

• PleasantSimsPleasantSims Posts: 32 Member
    I've played for about 8 hours before, with bathroom breaks and quick food breaks. Lol. Almost like a real job...
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited March 2019
    About 10-12 hours.
    Post edited by GabbyGirlJ on
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    4 hours for me. It's not that I don't play all day sometimes but I never play more than one sim day in each simming session. It usually takes about 2 hours for a sim day but if a family is very large and toddlers need skilling it can take as much as three hours. On top of the played day, I tend to all townie birthday makeovers which can add anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half to the session.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    22 hours. From 8 in the morning to 6 the next morning.
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Well, if I'm really into it, I could be playing all day like I was yesterday and the night before, when I stayed up till 5 in the morning and then went back on around 9am, after getting a few hours of sleep. Hehe. >:) I can spend a whole lot more time on creating than being in live mode, though. I tend to get bored, after a couple hours.
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Five hours I’d say. Any longer than that I feel like I’m wasting the day and need to do something productive, like cleaning my cat’s litter box :p

My normal gameplay time is usually two hours.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    Five hours I’d say. Any longer than that I feel like I’m wasting the day and need to do something productive, like cleaning my cat’s litter box :p

My normal gameplay time is usually two hours.

Oh god, those moments when it dawns on me that I've done my sim's chores (like dishes and cleaning the litter box) before I've done my own. :confounded:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I don't like to think about it. :tongue: But I am fairly certain I have spent over 12 hours playing in a single session before. :lol:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited March 2019
    3 days... I rest my case. :smirk: Yeah...it keeps me from going
    tenor.gif
    health and all that... That's the most I've done in a single sitting. Finally passed out...when my body said. "Nope...You're done..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited March 2019
    I thought 6-8 hours was a lot but I guess not... :p

Never really timed it but perhaps closer to 8 hours. My trick is to throw some laundry in the wash while I sim and then I don't feel too bad about simming the day away. o:) Playing for this many hours is also how I get burnt out and end up taking a long break.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Probably in the 10-12 hour range. Never really timed it so I dunno.

I do somewhat remember going to do an assignment after a class, so around 6 or 7, deciding to play Sims for a little bit and then realizing it was like 4 in the morning realizing that assignment wasn't getting done, and playing for another hour or two.

I know I also used to get around that range (probably more like 8-10 hours though) back when my mental and physical health were bad. I'd start playing after work and not stop until my mind calmed down enough to sleep. So like 8 or 9pm to like 4 or 5am. Or just play all day because it was about all I could do most days.

Normally I can't go longer than an hour or so though before I wander off to get a snack or something and then the absent-minded trait kicks in and I forget I was playing for an hour (or day) or two.
  • alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    Five hours,I think
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    My daughter and I went on a building binge for about 12 hours one night during vacation. We had so much fun building little simmies homes and pigging out on Doritos and Diet Dr Pepper :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I usually get up and move around every 2-3 hours. I used to time it but now I don't play as much. :mrgreen:
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited March 2019
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Probably in the 10-12 hour range. Never really timed it so I dunno.

I do somewhat remember going to do an assignment after a class, so around 6 or 7, deciding to play Sims for a little bit and then realizing it was like 4 in the morning realizing that assignment wasn't getting done, and playing for another hour or two.

I know I also used to get around that range (probably more like 8-10 hours though) back when my mental and physical health were bad. I'd start playing after work and not stop until my mind calmed down enough to sleep. So like 8 or 9pm to like 4 or 5am. Or just play all day because it was about all I could do most days.

Normally I can't go longer than an hour or so though before I wander off to get a snack or something and then the absent-minded trait kicks in and I forget I was playing for an hour (or day) or two.

I noticed that playing TS3 is helping quite a good number of people as they recover their health. I think it has a really good calming effect somehow. It definitely reduces my stress after a long day!