Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• RhaineRhaine Posts: 1 New Member
    Uhh .. i'm not really too thrilled over the fact that i can't post a new topic but on the off-chance someone sees this , i'd like a link to simception pls
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello!

I have been Happily Simming since the very first game. While I have played various platforms in the past, I am a firm PC player. I love this franchise and Have recently decided to transition from Sims 3 to Sims 4. I am currently enjoying creating a legacy story in Sims 4 and how well it runs on my Laptop. I am still learning how things work and have recently took advantage of the sale and increased the quality of my game playing experience. I decided to share my story and I have begun a blog where my sims will share their stories. I am currently inspired by the build Newcrest challenge and it has been a jumping board for my current family the Morningstars. Hopefully by the time there is enough content to read I will be a full fledged member. While I am not new to the forums; I will be celebrating 10 years in June, I have never actually been an active poster. Not for lack of trying, I just get caught up in reading stories or playing the game or chasing after my real life toddlers. They have reached a more reasonable age and I am looking forward to being more active in the forums. Cheers!

Hello @DESERTFLOWER1981 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been Simming since the original Sims 1 :) It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 on your laptop and that it is running well. The sales are a great time to buy packs at a reduced price, to enjoy having in the game!
    It is very special that you have a simming blog where you post the story of your sims family <3 Simmers would enjoy reading it and seeing the pictures of your sims.
    Sending sunshine smiles to your children also! :) Perhaps they will become simmers like you!
    Happy simming! :)
    Rhaine wrote: »
    Uhh .. i'm not really too thrilled over the fact that i can't post a new topic but on the off-chance someone sees this , i'd like a link to simception pls

Hello @Rhaine. Welcome to the forums.
    I am not sure what that is, so am unable to help you. I am sorry :(
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > DESERTFLOWER1981 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have been Happily Simming since the very first game. While I have played various platforms in the past, I am a firm PC player. I love this franchise and Have recently decided to transition from Sims 3 to Sims 4. I am currently enjoying creating a legacy story in Sims 4 and how well it runs on my Laptop. I am still learning how things work and have recently took advantage of the sale and increased the quality of my game playing experience. I decided to share my story and I have begun a blog where my sims will share their stories. I am currently inspired by the build Newcrest challenge and it has been a jumping board for my current family the Morningstars. Hopefully by the time there is enough content to read I will be a full fledged member. While I am not new to the forums; I will be celebrating 10 years in June, I have never actually been an active poster. Not for lack of trying, I just get caught up in reading stories or playing the game or chasing after my real life toddlers. They have reached a more reasonable age and I am looking forward to being more active in the forums. Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @DESERTFLOWER1981 :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is nice that you have been Simming since the original Sims 1 :) It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 on your laptop and that it is running well. The sales are a great time to buy packs at a reduced price, to enjoy having in the game!
    > It is very special that you have a simming blog where you post the story of your sims family <3 Simmers would enjoy reading it and seeing the pictures of your sims.
    > Sending sunshine smiles to your children also! :) Perhaps they will become simmers like you!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the warm wishes. So far out of the 4 boys, I have one who plays the Sims 3. He loves to play with "Into the Future" expansion pack.
    Cheers!
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
    > @rosemow said:
    > DESERTFLOWER1981 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have been Happily Simming since the very first game. While I have played various platforms in the past, I am a firm PC player. I love this franchise and Have recently decided to transition from Sims 3 to Sims 4. I am currently enjoying creating a legacy story in Sims 4 and how well it runs on my Laptop. I am still learning how things work and have recently took advantage of the sale and increased the quality of my game playing experience. I decided to share my story and I have begun a blog where my sims will share their stories. I am currently inspired by the build Newcrest challenge and it has been a jumping board for my current family the Morningstars. Hopefully by the time there is enough content to read I will be a full fledged member. While I am not new to the forums; I will be celebrating 10 years in June, I have never actually been an active poster. Not for lack of trying, I just get caught up in reading stories or playing the game or chasing after my real life toddlers. They have reached a more reasonable age and I am looking forward to being more active in the forums. Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @DESERTFLOWER1981 :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is nice that you have been Simming since the original Sims 1 :) It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 on your laptop and that it is running well. The sales are a great time to buy packs at a reduced price, to enjoy having in the game!
    > It is very special that you have a simming blog where you post the story of your sims family <3 Simmers would enjoy reading it and seeing the pictures of your sims.
    > Sending sunshine smiles to your children also! :) Perhaps they will become simmers like you!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the warm wishes. So far out of the 4 boys, I have one who plays the Sims 3. He loves to play with "Into the Future" expansion pack.
    Cheers!

You’re welcome! @DESERTFLOWER1981 :) Happy simming to your son!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Hi. My name is Sharon. I've been a big fan of the Sims games since the Sims 2. I did play the Sims 1 a little but I wasn't really into it until the life stages happened with the Sims 2. I've had the Sims 4 since release but only really started playing it a lot just lately. Seasons really made a big difference to the game for me. I look forward to chatting with you on on here. <3
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Hi. My name is Sharon. I've been a big fan of the Sims games since the Sims 2. I did play the Sims 1 a little but I wasn't really into it until the life stages happened with the Sims 2. I've had the Sims 4 since release but only really started playing it a lot just lately. Seasons really made a big difference to the game for me. I look forward to chatting with you on on here. <3

Hello @Sharonia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been especially enjoying simming since Sims 2 and are now playing Sims 4.Seaons is a great expansion pack! It is great seeing the different weather conditions and seeing our sims enjoying doing the different seasonal activities. The seasonal landscaping is very nice!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads, and find helpful tips about playing the game.
  • Crimson_CountessCrimson_Countess Posts: 17 Member
    Hey, I'm the Crimson Countess. I Enjoy historical and legacy style sims challenges. I've been playing the sims 4 for about six months now, and before that played free play.
    edited March 2019
    Hey, I'm the Crimson Countess. I Enjoy historical and legacy style sims challenges. I've been playing the sims 4 for about six months now, and before that played free play.

Hello @Crimson_Countess :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing FreePlay and are now playing Sims 4. You would have been enjoying spending the last six months discovering the fun and enjoyable features of Sims 4 simming!
    It is great that you enjoy doing historical and legacy style challenges :) It is very nice seeing the new generations of children and seeing them progress through their age stages. I hope your current challenges are going well :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • CircleSimssCircleSimss Posts: 1 New Member
    hey i'm kira! i've been playing the sims since i was younger and i am so obsessed.

cc and mods are my everything, and i'm more of a cas person rather than a builder or player, so yeah! <3

*also can you please like this i wanna become a member :s :heart:
    hey i'm kira! i've been playing the sims since i was younger and i am so obsessed.

cc and mods are my everything, and i'm more of a cas person rather than a builder or player, so yeah! <3

*also can you please like this i wanna become a member :s:heart:

Hello @CircleSimss :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were younger and it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. Simming is addictive!
    Spending time in CAS is very enjoyable ! It is nice working out background details of Sims then deciding on outfits that suit them.

To gain points and posts it would be good to post in the different sections of the forums.
    Reading and posting on threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section is great. The simmers there would appreciate your feedback on their Stories and their legacies.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

• YammzzYammzz Posts: 25 Member
    Hi. Name is Ray. I’ve been playing Sims for 13+ years. Yep.
    Hi. Name is Ray. I’ve been playing Sims for 13+ years. Yep.

Hello @RNyamwihura :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for over 13 years! You would have enjoy spending many enjoyable and fun times over the time, playing, creating and building in the game! Simming is fun!
  • HeiwieeHeiwiee Posts: 21 Member
    Hello there, I'm Heiwiee ! I'm from France, so I apologize in advance for my English mistakes ^^ But I thought it would be great to be both on French and English forums so I can share with more people and maybe improve my language level ;)

I've been playing since the releasing of the Sims 2. Now I'm really enjoying playing with the Sims 4 ! I'm a CC lover, spending more time in the CAS than everywhere else :D Can't wait to share my Sims with you !

Have a nice day & happy simming !
    Heiwiee wrote: »
    Hello there, I'm Heiwiee ! I'm from France, so I apologize in advance for my English mistakes ^^ But I thought it would be great to be both on French and English forums so I can share with more people and maybe improve my language level ;)

I've been playing since the releasing of the Sims 2. Now I'm really enjoying playing with the Sims 4 ! I'm a CC lover, spending more time in the CAS than everywhere else :D Can't wait to share my Sims with you !

Have a nice day & happy simming !

Hello @Heiwiee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you post on both the French forums and this forum :) You would enjoy chatting with simmers from all over the world and enjoy reading about their sims.
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2 and are now enjoying playing Sims. Simming is fun! I will look forward to seeing your Sims!
  • AndyDanielAndyDaniel Posts: 67 Member
    Hello simmers! TS4 is my first Sims game and I've been playing since August. It's an amazing game and I've spent many hours building houses, creating sims in CAS, leveling up skills, watching and directing my sims through their careers, finishing collections... there is always something to work on and so far I've never gotten bored. I like being able to play for a few minutes or a few hours depending on my schedule. Other games (MMORPGs) don't always have that flexibility.
    8IomapKl.png
  • AndyDanielAndyDaniel Posts: 67 Member
    And thank you rosemow for inviting me to post here!
    8IomapKl.png
    edited March 2019
    AndyDaniel wrote: »
    Hello simmers! TS4 is my first Sims game and I've been playing since August. It's an amazing game and I've spent many hours building houses, creating sims in CAS, leveling up skills, watching and directing my sims through their careers, finishing collections... there is always something to work on and so far I've never gotten bored. I like being able to play for a few minutes or a few hours depending on my schedule. Other games (MMORPGs) don't always have that flexibility.

Helo @AndyDaniel :) It is nice to meet you .
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and are enjoying doing the different parts of simming. Simming is enjoyable and each time we play the game we always find something new that we learn!
    It is great, like you said, that we can choose how long we play that day and it fits in with what our day holds.
    Happy simming, building, creating and playing! :smile:

You’re welcome :)
  • Pazurkiewicz2000Pazurkiewicz2000 Posts: 17 Member
    Hello guys I'm 18 years old and like playing the sims
    Hello guys I'm 18 years old and like playing the sims

Hello @Pazurkiewicz2000 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Simply_RaeSimply_Rae Posts: 3 New Member
    New to Sims 4, but played Sims Free Play for quite a while and still play Sims Mobile. I enjoy a good story and designing/decorating homes. You can just call me Rae. :)
    Simply_Rae wrote: »
    New to Sims 4, but played Sims Free Play for quite a while and still play Sims Mobile. I enjoy a good story and designing/decorating homes. You can just call me Rae. :)

Hello @Simply_Rae :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Free Play, and have now started playing Sims 4. Creating background story details for our Sims is enjoyable, then we can enjoy seeing how their lives develop in our games!
    Building and furnishing homes is a great way of expressing our creativity through the garne! We can enjoy building in a variety of styles, themes and colours!
  • abiwankenobiabiwankenobi Posts: 2 New Member
    I've been playing the sims for a LONG time (Sims 2 was my first), but I just joined this forum for the first time. :)
    I've been playing the sims for a LONG time (Sims 2 was my first), but I just joined this forum for the first time. :)

Hello @abiwankenobi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have simming for many years and that you started by playing Sims 2. You would have been enjoying playing a number of households over the time and enjoyed seeing how their lives developed in your game.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and enjoying posting about what is happening in your game.
  • xeno_genesisxeno_genesis Posts: 56 Member
    Hi everyone,

I got started playing the Sims on...xbox *holds for groans* and didn't have access to the computer game until downloading TS4 last year. I really enjoy hearing about why people play the Sims, what they love/hate about it, what aspects of gameplay are important to them, how their characters behave, all of it. So much so that I'm actually doing a grad school project on the game and how folks talk about it online!

For me, I love spending time making sims and building their relationships, but I have almost no patience for building homes lol. I'm also totally new to the world of mods and expansion packs, so I'm excited to learn a lot here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top