Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What idea pack sounds more appealing?

Comments

• JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    Farming & Warewolves Gamepack (Beautiful new town, with a twist )
    Farming with a werewolf twist sounds fun. It would bring a lot of useful things for daily Sim living but also add some magical whimsy.
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    Super, Future Stuff Gamepack (Adds superheroes and vigilantes, hover board type stuff, and other sporty and content)
    Superheroes. It could be like StrangerVille (having a story). Also secret bases as a new lot type.
    moss

• LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    Fairies & Witches Gamepack (Adds new type of Sim, ability to learn and practice witchcraft, ability for Sims to fly)
    I'm really interested in witches and fairies, but I really hope they're done separate and not together.
    Vampires were so flushed out and I really enjoyed it.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Other (let me know down in the comments below )
    Island Paradise/Sunlit Tides kind of pack
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Wild West Gamepack (More clothes and places to explore, with no rules )
    Red dead in Sims. :)
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Meant to click witches. :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Mermaids & Pirates Gamepack (Search for lost treasures, take on pirates/become one, meet the lost deep ocean city)

Fairies & Witches Gamepack (Adds new type of Sim, ability to learn and practice witchcraft, ability for Sims to fly)

Super, Future Stuff Gamepack (Adds superheroes and vigilantes, hover board type stuff, and other sporty and content)

Maybe the romance one too...
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    Still wanting a superheroes/supervillains pack.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • theusertheuser Posts: 3 New Member
    A Zoo, and Wild West.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Love the idea of playing a sims family in a rural town, where farming is a main way of life for food without cell phones and technology needed and sims usually have huge families (6-9) kids to help the family out.

@Mindsimscreate I would like that too. along with some animals on the farm. that would be a nice. But not with werewolf's. I would not buy a farming game if it had werewolves.
  • TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    Romantic Gettaway Gamepack (Romance system, places to visit & fall in love)
    I'm boring, I don't really play with the supernatural life states, so I picked the romance one. I would also hope that a romance pack would also add some sort of dating and romance overhaul.
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    My first real love brought back to life...Faeries and magic and such. Yes please.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    > @Captain_C said:
    > I am excited to see what everyone thinks. Let's wait and see. :wink:
    >
    > Leave a comment why you voted for it. :smiley:

Super and Future pack. I love technology! :)
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Farms and Werewolves have my first vote. Love me some werewolves. And a new town? Yes please.

Would also like faeries and witches back too.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I voted wild west because I love that vibe but fairies would be amazing - I would make tinkerbell and all her friends so they could be seen around the place
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    Mermaids & Pirates Gamepack (Search for lost treasures, take on pirates/become one, meet the lost deep ocean city)
    I'm ok with the pirate thing but to be honest I would not be against a paradise back where you can surf, sunbathing etc. Also if this would be included with Swimming skills with unlockable swim styles then I'm all for it! <3;)
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    I think an Occult EP would be amazing. I feel like it would be a large pack bringing specific clothes, music, design, and gameplay for each individual being,m. I would love to see: Witches, Wizards, Fairies, Werewolves, etc. Especially with 1-2 big worlds with different neighboorhooods base on occult’s! ❤️
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Witches and Fairies are my fav occults so that is always going to be the first pack I'd pick. But many there on the list sounds interesting. I still have to go with Witches first and probably the Future world idea second. Then most of the rest. I would never vote for a zoo as I am against caging animals even in a game - but I like all the other ideas.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I loved the Sims 3 Island Paradise expansion. The whole diving thing was really awesome. I would love to see something like that for Sims 4. It would be cool to have a new destination as well (Sims like vacations too!)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I went with wild west based on the given idea of no rules open exploring. Done right this could open up all sorts of things (the Spanish missions, encountering new people & cultures (the Indians), lost and not so lost mines, ranching, cattle drives, and the overall challenge of not being in a modern world. Akin to this due to the time period would be Victorian, which has more than fancy houses and fashions. Think Sherlock Holmes, Gilbert & Sullivan, the heyday of the Empire, and the great expansion of trade and commerce.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited March 2019
    As its a pack then I would choose horses. Professional & recreational. If they could be put in a farming pack then I would be good with that as well.
    They are the main reason I still play Sims 3 sometimes.

And let the children ride this time around please.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I would like a Wedding pack with clothing, cakes, and all types of Wedding decorations the rest we have had already boring!
  • mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    A Farming pack without the werewolves.
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    I like fairies and witches and the supernatural powers they do...Actually the Philippines is very rich and diverse when it comes to mythical creatures and is one of the richest in terms of folk lore. We can name at least 60 - 100 + mythical creatures different appearances and abilities.
  • starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    edited March 2019
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Farming/Werewolves and Witches/Fairies each need to be their own pack. Combining them would be a disaster because they wouldn't be fully fleshed out.
    Witches and Fairies could be combined into an Expansion pack that focused on magic, but I don't think they are going to dedicate an EP to Occults.

Farming needs to be an EP because there is so much territory that it could cover (and would be a lot of work to make). It needs a world with large lots for crops and livestock. Bring back the butter churner and spinning wheel to make goods from the livestock. Bring back the canning station. Sell these goods and harvestables at a Farmers' Market. Have a County Fair with baking contests and carnival rides. I'm concerned that they will only make it as a GP and we will only get one aspect of farming because that will still be quite a bit of work - livestock (that's what won the Twitter poll).

I think adding werewolf to farming would be good because the werewolf can eat the livestock or chase it for food for meat
    And the farmer would trap it & tamed it