Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please add me in the sims 3?

Hello everyone! I really want to get back into playing the Sims 3, because after taking a few years off the sims 4 (Had another daughter, a job, etc) I really wanted to get like it again. However, I found upon trying both games again on my new computer that the sims 4 is currently bland to me. I'll try again when I can afford the new expansions and stuff packs since like 4 years ago, but right now I just feel like the gameplay in the sims 3 is a little more dynamic. That might just be because I already own everything there and I can do so much more.

Anyways, if you still play the sims 3, please add me and I will send you gifts. My screenname is naniminna!

Is my current assessment of the sims 4 a little crazy? Like 80% of the available packs and expansions I don't have. So maybe I'm just out of the loop, I dunno.

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I gotta know who the cute anime boy in your avatar is, firstly. And I sent you a friend request on the TS3 site. Well, if this is the real you:
    https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/naniminna
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    His name is Mamoru Chiba from Sailor Moon Crystal. Americans would know him as Darien Shields from the original series. (But I am a hardcore die hard American fan since I was like...7! Lol!)

Thank you! and it is me! ^^
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Oooooh he is a cutie! :heart: I haven't watched Sailor Moon since I was a kid, but if I watched it today I'd 100% watch the Japanese subtitled version. Like..."Darien Shields"? Why you gotta do that, America! :lol:

He almost looks like a grown up version of Eriol Hiiragizawa from Cardcaptor Sakura. :tongue: Anyway, I sent you gift a The Sims 3 site. Hope you enjoy it! Happy simming. :grin:

• Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Oh, hey! I can add you on Sims 3! Do you have Origin? It'd be easier to talk there
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Oooooh he is a cutie! :heart: I haven't watched Sailor Moon since I was a kid, but if I watched it today I'd 100% watch the Japanese subtitled version. Like..."Darien Shields"? Why you gotta do that, America! :lol:

He almost looks like a grown up version of Eriol Hiiragizawa from Cardcaptor Sakura. :tongue: Anyway, I sent you gift a The Sims 3 site. Hope you enjoy it! Happy simming. :grin:

Lol! Actually I love both names. It doesnt bother me. I never watched card captor sakura. Was it good? What's it about? Ty ty!

SimFan298 wrote: »
    Oh, hey! I can add you on Sims 3! Do you have Origin? It'd be easier to talk there

I do have an origin! ^^ simplysimming101 is my screen name on it. ^^