Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drifter's Isle - complete and all version uploaded and available

Comments

• tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Thank you Missy. So glad you like it.

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Love the park <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    Thanks Betty :smiley:
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited March 2019

Drifter's Isle version 1 looks fabulous and has my recommendation! :)
    But I am very much looking forward to being able to download your final version with all the EPs used ... although I'm not quite sure if I can resist to sneak an in-game peek already ;)
    haha Hidehi :smiley: Thank you and go ahead and peek away!
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Very nice and very creative! are these world that one can download? and is this only for sims3?
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    Patrice wrote: »
    Very nice and very creative! are these world that one can download? and is this only for sims3?

TS3 and TS4 worlds are not compatible. This one is only for TS3. The download link for Version 1 is on the first page, second post from the bottom.
    Firby nurbs!
    edited March 2019
    Patrice wrote: »

Hi Patrice :smiley: yes it is for sims 3 and you can download it at this link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9293815

I hope you like it :smiley:

Thanks fxchr for helping Patrice with the info! I was so tired after work yesterday I was not on line very long at all. :smiley:
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    No problem, CAWing is a lot of work and real life comes first :wink:

If you don't mind me suggesting this, maybe it would help to put the links to your worlds in your first post as you create each version, since that's likely where someone new to your thread will start and they can find the links right away instead of having to look through the whole post to find them.

BTW, Version 1 looks amazing and I am looking forward to the All EP Version. <3
    Firby nurbs!
    Thanks fxchr :smiley: and that is a good point, I think I will go edit that first post now and add the link :smiley:
    I have been working on Version 2 already. My biggest decision so far was which expansion packs to add in. I decide on: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late night, and Season.

screenshot-2-1.jpg?w=1100
    screenshot-13.jpg?w=1100

you can see more pics here: https://tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com/
    You must have been working very hard. This is looking really good. I love the rock backdrop, that has been beautifully painted <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
    aww thanks Betty that is very sweet. I am so glad you like what I've done so far :smiley:<3
    edited March 2019
    I have new updates for version 2. Here is a sneak peak:

]screenshot-17-1.jpg?w=1100

You can check out more pics here: https://tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com/
    Just love the junk yard <3

Sim enim est vita
    edited May 2019
    I just posted some new pictures of Version 2 on my blog. Here is a peek:

screenshot-4.jpg?w=1100
    summerfest.jpg?w=1100

more new pictures on my blogsite: https://tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com/
    edited May 2019
    I have completed version 2 and it is now upload

Here are some pics of some new lots you'll find in version 2:
    This first house is my first house in the supernatural area coming in version 3. It's my take on the Hocus Pocus house.
    screenshot-1.jpg?w=1100
    This one is my first cliff house with a nice view of the ocean.
    screenshot-11.jpg?w=1100
    I've complete all the houses in the port view area with retro style homes.
    screenshot-26.jpg?w=1100
    I've completely finished the military compound area. It how includes 2 checkpoint charlie welcome centers and I finished the officer's club.
    screenshot-27.jpg?w=1100
    screenshot-28.jpg?w=1100
    Now you are probably wondering what this last picture is. Well lately I have been really enthralled with the tiny house videos on line and really was impressed with the container homes. So I added an apartment lot with container homes in the criminal element area.
    screenshot-31.jpg?w=1100

Please let me know if you down load and find any lot tears or issues. I have play tested V2 for weeks. I certainly want to know if I missed any before I finish Version 3 :wink: Which I plan on starting in a week or so, after a short break from CAW.

edit to add download link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9308217

my blog site for more pictures: https://wordpress.com/view/tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com
    Post edited by tammyjo329 on
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I'm playing v1 right now and am loving it. Definitely downloading v2. Awesome, thank you!
    StephSteb wrote: »
    I'm playing v1 right now and am loving it. Definitely downloading v2. Awesome, thank you!

Aww thank you! So glad you like it :D Have fun!
    I have been busy working on and off on version 3! I have completed the farming area. I've added a new home there, a small ranch home well actuall it is a barn house. A barn with a small loft apartment upstairs for your sims to live in. I have also added 2 training parks, 1 for horse jumping and 1 for race training. There is also a new campsite park and a nectary to visit.

You can see new pics here: https://tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com/

Here is a sneak peak pic:
    screenshot-20.jpg?w=1100
    screenshot-3.jpg?w=1100
    Lovely you have been very busy and it looks great. I particularly like the nectary :)

Sim enim est vita
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @tammyjo329,

Drifter's Isle versions 1 and 2 are fabulous already but No 3 will be absolutely awesome!! :D . Love the new additions especially the small barn home <3 x
    Hi Betty and Hidehi :D thank you for your for your kind words. I do hope everyone will like version 3 when it is done!
    edited August 2019

Sorry it's been so long since an update. I've been very busy with family and home stuff, but still squeezed in a few hours in the past weeks to do some updates:

https://tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com/
    screenshot-11.jpg?w=1100
    screenshot-10.jpg?w=1100
    screenshot-27.jpg?w=1100
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Looks wonderful, you've done an incredible job! <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file