Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I hope she comes back soon. I miss this.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    m0ZtFER.png
    "Heyyy, no worries, we're not done here by a long shot!"
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    OLY LIVES. LotL lives?!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    :scream:

giphy.gif

(That refers to you, your story, and also hopefully Oly before too long ;) ) Yay!!!!!!
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Woot! More LotL!

giphy.gif
    Yay! This makes me so happy.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited March 2019
    LotL lives! (And Oly...sorta (it's complicated ok))

Thanks for all the love and awesome gifs, omg <3:mrgreen:

ALSO:

Last chapter...
    rliGJfU.png

We enjoyed a little peekaroo into Marketa’s past; it was a sordid tale of questionable parenting and substance abuse, with some arranged marriage thrown in for good measure…in any case, turns out she might be a relatively okay person who made a series of escalating poor choices, as opposed to straight up naturally evil.

Who knew!

Nerissa and her feisty (though possibly not lamia enough) offspring crashed onto the scene with some crocodile riding, elephant loving, not-lamia devouring good times; I’m sure we’re all wishing them good hunting, bc shenanigans.

What else? Oh yeah! Herbal substances were smelled by Pili…wow it was a sort of unintentionally druggy chapter, eh…we welcomed a new player to the game, one who likes herbal things and Pili’s smooth legs; stay tuned!

Onward!

x2o9Ed1.png

Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    That continues to be the best-ever toddler screenshot. <3 Good luck ever topping it!
    uduVcAP.png
    That continues to be the best-ever toddler screenshot. <3 Good luck ever topping it!

I would say "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" but I rly don't even know if I can... O.O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I keep forgetting what everyone's mission is, I'll have to look back.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

I would say "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" but I rly don't even know if I can... O.O

You have Spud, no excuse now.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

IMPOSSIBRU!!!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh my Goodness! LOTL is back! :bawling: How dare you do this to our hearts without, like, a warning a month before?

2ep7dyo.gif

Gaaah can't wait to read the new chapter! Gotta do the laundry first though so it'll be a fine reward >:)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Sooooo happy your back!! <3<3:kissing_heart:
    Sadly I couldn't do the catching up I planed this weekend. :'( Great chapter even if I don't remember Oberon or very much about Artie. I am going to try to reading everything before the week is up!! Wish me luck! :)
    Also Cassandra! I hope she's not really gone forever. :'(
    @MrsRacooney
    SURPRISE!!!111!!!11!
    /throws confettis
    Er, don cry...I has cookies O.O :cookie:

@haswh
    That's okay, you had very important grandbaby things to do :kissing_heart:
    About Oberon and Artie:
    Oberon is the vampire hunter Cassandra hired to track down and dispose of Anubis and Artie is Cassie's youngest daughter ...she dated Oly before the tragic stabbing :open_mouth:
    Sadly, Cassandra is not returning to LotL, but, I like to think what was left of her returned to join the Kendra Reina!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @WagonFruit Thanks for that bit of info. It gave me ah ha moment. <3 Still going to try to read though. :)
    I don't think there's ever been a happy wedding in LOTL. That would be a change of pace, but happy doesn't sell.

Can't wait for more!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong
    You're right! No weddings at all (happy or otherwise) O.O
    Amazons aren't really big on weddings, I think it usually carries the penalty of death...but I'd have to crack open the rule book to check for sure >:)
    Hmm...could be a fun new way to kill someone tho...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @Irishsong
    You're right! No weddings at all (happy or otherwise) O.O
    Amazons aren't really big on weddings, I think it usually carries the penalty of death...but I'd have to crack open the rule book to check for sure >:)
    Hmm...could be a fun new way to kill someone tho...

Death by Matrimony? I mean, so long as it happens after the honeymoon! :smirk:
    wiggle-time.gif
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @Munterbacon
    That gif slays me every 🐸🐸🐸🐸 time :joy:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @Munterbacon
    That gif slays me every plum time :joy:

Ditto
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited March 2019
    Artie, dear, you need another phone. Take one of those old ones, you'll have five bars everywhere and it will outlive you :D
    It suits her well to fully acknowledge what leaving her mother would do to this poor woman and be hard on herself for that. She's no one to deny own guilt.
    Aaaahaha, when I saw that hair forest-cult-girl is rocking on tumblr I knew it'd look gorgeous on an Amazon and here you go :joy:
    Oh my, poor Cassandra! She's lost everyone now. I do hope for her that she could unite with her alter ego Kendra :'(
    Dream-Spud-Guardian seems to hope to finally get his honorary Amazon membership title if Oly makes that threats come true and learns to talk before :grimace:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney
    10/10 Artie should have consulted Oberon before heading out with that new fangled phone of hers (probably an iPhone, pff!)

It's true! She may be a bit prickly on the outside, but Artie knows when self-criticism is warranted; it's important to hold yourself accountable yo.
    YOU AND ME BOTH with that hair, omg. I saw it and was like "u maekd dis for me EA, TYUUUU" :bawling:
    As far as I'm concerned, it's canon that Cassie went and melded back into Kendra and lived happily ever after.
    I think Spud needs to be careful what he wishes for (and what he lets Oly talk him into)!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Next update when???

:*<3

(Jk, take your time, ilu~)
    uduVcAP.png
    Next update when???

:*<3

(Jk, take your time, ilu~)

gimme-gimme-gif.gif
    begging-cat.gif
    2627050-2878783972-give_.gif

( Also jk, take as much time as you need, ilu :D )
    dustshaela.jpg