Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Random but I’m glad this forum is so chill and the community’s so great. I just had the most toxic argument on reddit and I didn’t even start it, plus I was polite when responding, but jesus.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Astreon wrote: »
    Random but I’m glad this forum is so chill and the community’s so great. I just had the most toxic argument on reddit and I didn’t even start it, plus I was polite when responding, but jesus.

Agreed.
    ---
    Hey so uhh can anyone give me suggestions for poses to make? I'm in a mood to make couple poses but i'll take anything tbh. I'm bored with no ideas :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Most of the time it's nice but whenever a new TS4 pack is released people whip themselves into a frenzy.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Most of the time it's nice but whenever a new TS4 pack is released people whip themselves into a frenzy.

Ah, well it’s still heaven compared to a lot of other social network aggregations. I think it’s also just because Sims attracts a different crowd of people than a lot of other games. I was arguing in a game’s reddit sub and I wasn’t surprised anyway since most gaming boards are toxic like that. Everyone’s so salty and authoritative.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Someone during a livestream: Play Never Have I Ever!
    Patrick Hamilton: ... Is that a song?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    I got curious and started scrolling through my likes here (which comments of mine have gotten likes) and i'm finding old this thread
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    citysimmer wrote: »

Ah, well it’s still heaven compared to a lot of other social network aggregations. I think it’s also just because Sims attracts a different crowd of people than a lot of other games. I was arguing in a game’s reddit sub and I wasn’t surprised anyway since most gaming boards are toxic like that. Everyone’s so salty and authoritative.

That's true. Parts of reddit are really really bad. I think simmers are generally nicer, and less likely to insult each other than other communities, but tend to have this idea that if a pack doesn't suit their playstyle, it's bad.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I got curious and started scrolling through my likes here (which comments of mine have gotten likes) and i'm finding old this thread

Yeah, I do that sometimes. I've no idea who goes and likes those.
    unknown.png
    edited March 2019

Yeah, I do that sometimes. I've no idea who goes and likes those.

Sometimes it could be me if you're answering my Q Q of the day.
    832XG3D.gif
    I-I just wanted a reference image for my drawing....
    L6P6kGP.png
    why do people----
    why is this---
    ????????
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I-I just wanted a reference image for my drawing....
    L6P6kGP.png
    why do people----
    why is this---
    ????????

yikes
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is a tough one for me especially....

I got 1/10. It says I must be a cat person and I'm like, "Dang right, boi."
    832XG3D.gif
    The wifi going out is really anxiety fueling to me because the router is in my room

That i share with my sister
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    The wifi going out is really anxiety fueling to me because the router is in my room

I like how anxiety fuels you in that situation but for me, I just get really mad when it happens. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I like how anxiety fuels you in that situation but for me, I just get really mad when it happens. LOL.

:lol:

OT but why have i had 0 self confidence lately. Like i'm convinced my writing and art and characters are absolutely worthless and everyone hates them
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    ...(insert random thought here)...

Seriously, I'm trying to think of something to post but coming up empty...

Hopefully, tomorrow morning I'll do better. Brain is fried like an egg right now. So I'm off to bed... :sleeping:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    3/10 for the dog quiz. We had a catahoula, Bama.

OT but why have i had 0 self confidence lately. Like i'm convinced my writing and art and characters are absolutely worthless and everyone hates them

I like your characters and your art, and I like how much you care about them.
    unknown.png
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    So, last night I burst a blood vessel in my eye trying to get a lens out. It stings.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    So, last night I burst a blood vessel in my eye trying to get a lens out. It stings.

Youchy boo.
    832XG3D.gif

Aww, thanks Zinnia

OUCH. Hope you're okay.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

Youchy boo.

Aww, thanks Zinnia

OUCH. Hope you're okay.

It’s a bit better now, but I’m still going to get it checked out. Thank you 😊
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Also i got 0/10 for the quiz. Good lord.. :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Got a 4/12 in the quiz

It's Monday, 1PM, and i already need a weekend. This is fine
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    My phone tried to change "how's it going guys" to "how's it going gays" and i feel like that says a lot about me
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    My phone tried to change "how's it going guys" to "how's it going gays" and i feel like that says a lot about me

I immediately thought of the "dudes being gay" vine.
    I finally got of those fancy circle profile pictures!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top