Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight March 8th - A week in The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul Sul Simmers!
And happy International Women's Day!

qeq8x6sbv3kw.png

As every Friday, let me share with you some of the great discussions I've come across while browsing the forums this week :smiley: :
  • Are you up for doing something special to celebrate Women's Day? That's what the first topic of this week's list is here for! @TheHarbinger_51 decided to challenge us all to create some women in The Sims 4! 25 themes to choose from, pick one and share your Sim with the world!: 'Female create a sim Challenge!'.
    Share your Sim with the hashtag #Womenoftheworld - tons of women in The Gallery with this tag ready to be added to your game! ;)
  • If Create-A-Sim is not your game mode or you want to keep sharing your creative side -it's never enough!-, let me bring the next topic to your attention! In 'Let me see your 1st creation vs your latest creation', @Flexono1 is inviting us to look back and feel proud of how much our skills have progressed since we created our first Sim/lot/room. Don't be shy, embrace that time when The Sims 4 tools were new for you! :blush:
  • Someone who certainly has The Sims 4 tools under control (I wish I was so talented!) is @Simalien1. They opened a topic on the forums this week to show us their buildings - definitely worth a visit! >> 'Simalien's Showcase Of Builds without CC'. See the screenshot below? One of their creations - there's more to it than you would expect!
  • When I go over my Screenshots folder, sometimes I'm surprised at the screenshots I find - did I really take that?! oO If you are like me, you will like our next topic. It's a bit older, but very much alive and it deserves as much love! Check out 'Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4', by @catloverplayer, and share your last screenshot with everyone!
  • And last but not least... any The Sims 3 players out there? @Branthor4000 is looking for new friends! If your Origin friend list could use a few new Simmers, head over to 'Sims 3 - Any active players?'!
emdjg8nd545y.png
Stonehenge, a very interesting building by @Simalien1

Closing for the week with this beautiful screenshot - I need to go place that lot in my game!

One last question before I leave... for those topics that are missing from the list - what discussion would you highlight this week?

Take care Simmers, and enjoy your weekend! <3
-Mai
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
    Awesome highlights! Have a great weekend. 😊
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I'll have to check out some of these links! Great highlights. :smile:
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Could you maybe highlight the ideas discussion next week, or maybe the stories and challenges one? Just some suggestions!
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Great highlights!
  • Simalien1Simalien1 Posts: 244 Member
    Aww thank you so much for adding me to the list!! I just got home from a night out and my night has gotten even better! Thank you!!
    MVIHo4S.jpg
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Congrats to everyone featured! Loving the Stonehenge one!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2019
    Thank you for mentioning and linking my thread.

Edit
    When clicking on the link it takes me to Thanks a Lot TS4 by another poster.
  • SimsStitchesXoXoSimsStitchesXoXo Posts: 5 New Member
    Happy International Women's Day!
  • SireniaxxSireniaxx Posts: 21 Member
    Wow that Stonhenge one is awesome :)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    That Stonehenge is pretty cool indeed, have to find a spot for that too!
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Happy Women's Days!!! <3<3<3<3<3
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Edit
    When clicking on the link it takes me to Thanks a Lot TS4 by another poster.
    Ops! Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up - fixing it now!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,100 Member
    edited March 2019
    I meant to post a picture in the screenshot tread in the list.
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• TheSimlifeeTheSimlifee Posts: 6 New Member
    Ooo, liking the highlights!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mai -That last one is just the right question for me since I've been playing my TS3 apcoalypse challenge and they've made it to their last day of winter.I've got Eli Jankowsky living with her slightly younger husband Ami in Sunset Valley2 in that game and she's mostly in charge though Ami will be in charge of taking care of the baby while she's at work.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • PlantPlumbobPlantPlumbob Posts: 7 New Member
    Thanks for the debrief @EA_Mai. I love knowing what the community is up to in an efficient and simplistic way. Looking forward to your next one. Happy simming! :)
  • AliciaMehringAliciaMehring Posts: 2 New Member
    That stonehenge is beautiful oh my goodness good job ❤️