March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The weather machine won't work fully in strangerville?

Hi :)

do you have to finish the quest before you can change the weather?

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Hiya~ I was actually in game and wanted to see if the weather machine would work and it definitely does. Needed a thunderstorm for a moment for story telling purposes.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    I do believe have to complete the story and have the town weather return to normal. I wanted to see snow in SV and
    got a message saying I couldn't use it because of the strange weather conditions.
    I do believe have to complete the story and have the town weather return to normal. I wanted to see snow in SV and
    got a message saying I couldn't use it because of the strange weather conditions.

Really? :o I have a fresh new game and it let me use the weather machine unless it's when you start to progress in the story?
    5vJrxmT.png
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Hiya~ I was actually in game and wanted to see if the weather machine would work and it definitely does. Needed a thunderstorm for a moment for story telling purposes.

it not working at all for me :/

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

yes that is the message I am getting.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    This is what I get.

zzeKUeK.png
    This is what I get.

zzeKUeK.png

Interesting! I didn't know it did that once you progress more into the story (or i guess once you first unlock the lab doors I'm guessing?) Though at the beginning you can definitely change the weather. Guess you can't once the town starts getting weird. :#
    5vJrxmT.png