Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• simmietwins22simmietwins22 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! We are twin sisters who love to sim. We originally got into the Sims series with Sims 2 way back in the day. We had the Sims 2 Deluxe pack or something like that. Then we got the Sims 3 and have many different expansion packs for it. We both have started a 100 baby challenge in Sims 4, so we'll see which twin wins.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hi! We are twin sisters who love to sim. We originally got into the Sims series with Sims 2 way back in the day. We had the Sims 2 Deluxe pack or something like that. Then we got the Sims 3 and have many different expansion packs for it. We both have started a 100 baby challenge in Sims 4, so we'll see which twin wins.

Hello @simmietwins22 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you are twin sisters and both enjoy playing the Sims <3 You be enjoying chatting about The Sims and your sims households that you play in your games .
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 , then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and you are now enjoying playing Sims 4. I hope the 100 baby challenge goes very well in your games. It will be very nice if your sims have twins also!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Mariesg0394Mariesg0394 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey everyone! Im Sarah and I've been playing The Sims since it came out for console! (Play station 2) I own pretty much every sim base game even Urbz! (Id love another one!) I currently play on Xbox one (so please share gamer tags or whatever so we can be sim frannns)
    Hey everyone! Im Sarah and I've been playing The Sims since it came out for console! (Play station 2) I own pretty much every sim base game even Urbz! (Id love another one!) I currently play on Xbox one (so please share gamer tags or whatever so we can be sim frannns)

Hello @Mariesg0394 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing the console versions of all The Sims game, and are currently playing the Xbox one version of Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the console section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/console-discussion
  • MilliedenleyyMilliedenleyy Posts: 9 New Member
    I’m Millie I have 2 cats I love the sims so much it’s like the only thing I do.ever. I always want to get a new pack but my mum always says in a couple of weeks which is so annoying:( but yeah
    I’m Millie I have 2 cats I love the sims so much it’s like the only thing I do.ever. I always want to get a new pack but my mum always says in a couple of weeks which is so annoying:( but yeah

Hello @Milliedenleyy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have two cats. They would be very special animal members of your family <3 If you have the Cats and Dogs pack you would be enjoying having Simversions of your cats in your game. Sim pets are cute!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing The Sims :)
  • phillipsg148phillipsg148 Posts: 6 New Member
    HI! I'm a long time simmer. The sims and I have been together for right at 20 years on xbox original thru xbone and PC. I haven't played in about 4 or 5 years tho. the sims 2 web site was still up tho I remember when i played last so its definitely been a bit. Still getting used to this one, of course by the time I'm fluent with this one it will probably be taken down. But I am excited to be back to simming!
    HI! I'm a long time simmer. The sims and I have been together for right at 20 years on xbox original thru xbone and PC. I haven't played in about 4 or 5 years tho. the sims 2 web site was still up tho I remember when i played last so its definitely been a bit. Still getting used to this one, of course by the time I'm fluent with this one it will probably be taken down. But I am excited to be back to simming!

Hello @phillipsg148 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of the Sims on the originalx box and are now playing it on the later version of Xbox one. Welcome back to simming after your break, and to this new forum! You will gradually start to get used to the features of this forum.
    This is a guide to the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811263/a-complete-forum-tutorial#latest
  • BobtheMinion01BobtheMinion01 Posts: 8 New Member
    How do i get points so i can become a full member on here???
    How do i get points so i can become a full member on here???

Hello @BobtheMinion01 :)
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    This post explains about the badges that you can earn points through also.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16043647/#Comment_16043647
  • SwanSimmer09SwanSimmer09 Posts: 3 New Member
    I am SwanSimmer09. I have been playing the Sims 4 for a while now. I'm just living my best life with my cat, Aggie. I have recently started a legacy challenge. Well, that was my intent anyway. My current toddler keeps lagging, and freezing. I am not the best at building or CAS, but I am challenging myself to get better and better. I love using CC items for my CAS. My real life isn't that interesting, so I am closing here.
  • NeonRichardsNeonRichards Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I have loved the sims since like 2010 but only started playing in 2014, the first sims game I played was the sims 3 pets on console, which honestly, wasn't the greatest, but then I got the sims 2 and played that for ages! Then when the sims 4 came to console I bought it straight away, since then the game has been one of my favourite games! I originally started to like the sims because me older sisters played it, but then I started watching videos of the game and loved the videos, I mainly watched LifeSimmer until till The sims 4 then where I had a little break from watching the sims then a few months later I started watching people like The Sims Supply play the sims.
    I am SwanSimmer09. I have been playing the Sims 4 for a while now. I'm just living my best life with my cat, Aggie. I have recently started a legacy challenge. Well, that was my intent anyway. My current toddler keeps lagging, and freezing. I am not the best at building or CAS, but I am challenging myself to get better and better. I love using CC items for my CAS. My real life isn't that interesting, so I am closing here.

Hello @SwanSimmer09 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have a cat. Aggie would be very special to you <3
    I hope that your legacy challenge goes well! If you continue to have issues with your game lagging and freezing, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

Hello! I have loved the sims since like 2010 but only started playing in 2014, the first sims game I played was the sims 3 pets on console, which honestly, wasn't the greatest, but then I got the sims 2 and played that for ages! Then when the sims 4 came to console I bought it straight away, since then the game has been one of my favourite games! I originally started to like the sims because me older sisters played it, but then I started watching videos of the game and loved the videos, I mainly watched LifeSimmer until till The sims 4 then where I had a little break from watching the sims then a few months later I started watching people like The Sims Supply play the sims.

Hello @NeonRichards :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 3 Pets, then that led you on to playing and enjoying Sims 2. It is great that you are now enjoying playing the console version of Sims 4.
    It is special that your older sisters are simmers also <3 You woukf enjoy chatting together about the sims in your game.
    Watching Simming YouTube videos is enjoyable ! We can learn many helpful to play the game whilst watching.
  • SimsStitchesXoXoSimsStitchesXoXo Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! I have been playing the Sims 4 for a couple of years. I have been a fan of the Sims games since the Sims 2 came out. What I love to do for the Sims 4 is to make videos and I am currently trying to make a series now. I made a series once for the Sims 2 and a lot of people liked it. . But other than that I love playing the whole story of the Sims 4 that connects to the other Sims games. I am so excited to talk to other people who love the Sims too!
    Hello! I have been playing the Sims 4 for a couple of years. I have been a fan of the Sims games since the Sims 2 came out. What I love to do for the Sims 4 is to make videos and I am currently trying to make a series now. I made a series once for the Sims 2 and a lot of people liked it. . But other than that I love playing the whole story of the Sims 4 that connects to the other Sims games. I am so excited to talk to other people who love the Sims too!

Hello @SimsStitchesXoXo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since Sims 2 and been playing Sims 4 these last couple of years.Simming is fun!
    It is very nice and special that you make simming videos! :) Simmers would enjoy viewing them. I hope your work on the series goes well!
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
  • hippnkhippnk Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi y'awl. I adore the Sims 4. Been playing it virtually every waking moment for about a month. I have visited this forum many times just to find out how to do stuff so a big thank you to all those posting out there you have been a great help. I will pass my opinion and give my experience when I can and hope that it can help others or amuse. It is an addictive crazy game that we all enjoy!
    hippnk wrote: »
    Hi y'awl. I adore the Sims 4. Been playing it virtually every waking moment for about a month. I have visited this forum many times just to find out how to do stuff so a big thank you to all those posting out there you have been a great help. I will pass my opinion and give my experience when I can and hope that it can help others or amuse. It is an addictive crazy game that we all enjoy!

Hello @hippnk :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing and enjoying simming quite a lot over this last month :) It is a very enjoyable and fun game!
    I hope you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads and find helpful infornation, as well as enjoying posting about your own Sims and their lives in your game .
  • berm4544berm4544 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! Everyone and nice to meet you all. I am fan this game since The sims and now I still playing The sims 4 on platform PC. and before end this can I ask some question in here? I just wondering if Military and scientist or Special NPC about STRANGERVILLE get elder and died. So my question is... the game will find or generate new NPC to replace them??, thank you and nice to meet you guys again. :)
    berm4544 wrote: »
    Hello! Everyone and nice to meet you all. I am fan this game since The sims and now I still playing The sims 4 on platform PC. and before end this can I ask some question in here? I just wondering if Military and scientist or Special NPC about STRANGERVILLE get elder and died. So my question is... the game will find or generate new NPC to replace them??, thank you and nice to meet you guys again. :)

Hello @berm4544 :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have simming since the original Sims 1 and are now playing Sims 4 :) Simming is fun!
    When elders or NPC at other ages die in the game , the game will generate or find new NPC to replace them. When a sim is needed for a role, the game generates a new sim or finds a current one to fill the role.
  • berm4544berm4544 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > berm4544 wrote: »

>
    > Hello @berm4544 :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have simming since the original Sims 1 and are now playing Sims 4 :) Simming is fun!
    > When elders or NPC at other ages die in the game , the game will generate or find new NPC to replace them. When a sim is needed for a role, the game generates a new sim or finds a current one to fill the role.
    > Happy simming! :)

> @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello! Everyone and nice to meet you all. I am fan this game since The sims and now I still playing The sims 4 on platform PC. and before end this can I ask some question in here? I just wondering if Military and scientist or Special NPC about STRANGERVILLE get elder and died. So my question is... the game will find or generate new NPC to replace them??, thank you and nice to meet you guys again. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It is very nice that you have simming since the original Sims 1 and are now playing Sims 4 :) Simming is fun!
    > When elders or NPC at other ages die in the game , the game will generate or find new NPC to replace them. When a sim is needed for a role, the game generates a new sim or finds a current one to fill the role.

Alright, thanks for helping ;) :)
    berm4544 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:

>

> @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello! Everyone and nice to meet you all. I am fan this game since The sims and now I still playing The sims 4 on platform PC. and before end this can I ask some question in here? I just wondering if Military and scientist or Special NPC about STRANGERVILLE get elder and died. So my question is... the game will find or generate new NPC to replace them??, thank you and nice to meet you guys again. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >

Alright, thanks for helping ;):)

You’re welcome :)
  • Julie85Julie85 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi all I am new here I came across this forum, seeking the rules for the 100 baby challenge. I been a playing the Sims for 12 years now and no plans to stop any time soon.
    Julie85 wrote: »
    Hi all I am new here I came across this forum, seeking the rules for the 100 baby challenge. I been a playing the Sims for 12 years now and no plans to stop any time soon.

Hello @Julie85 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that the 100 baby challenge goes very well in your game. You will enjoy seeing how the lives of the children develop through their age stages in your game <3
    It is nice that you have been simming for 12 years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours playing, creating and building over the years! Simming is very enjoyable!
  • MadameSimMadameSim Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! Been playing the Sims since the early '00s but I've been more involved with it since Sims 3. I recently invested (read: spent a lotta simoleons) on Sims 4 and a fair bit of DLC for it. Now I'm just eager to engage with the community, something I regret not having done while playing Sims 3!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top