Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Compliments of our sponsor". Is it gone forever?

Hi all!

Do you remember that button that appeared on the store site "Get Bonus Simpoints! Compliments of our sponsor" that allowed us to watch a small add then receive 5 sim points?

I wanted to know if it still exists. I think the last time I got free sim points this way was back in 2016, but I was living abroad back then. So, I was wondering if the adds are blocked for my country or if EA removed them from the store for everybody. Any idea?
..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
Vgfhu74.jpg

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2019
    There were technical issues with the ads to the point where they weren't paying out for anyone. EA took them offline to investigate and they never came back, this was around two years ago. Although no official announcements have ever been made (that I know of), we have to conclude by now that they are gone for good. The ads were never stated to be a permanent feature.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Ok, thanks for the enlightenment, igazor! It's a pity the free sim points are gone, but at least I still have a decent amount of points from registration of packs.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg