Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Essention wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm Essent. I've been a simmer for years now. My first Sims game that I ever owned was the Sims 2 Double Deluxe. Due to me being very VERY young, I had a short time with it. To make up for it, I was given the MySims series. I grew up with said series and enjoyed every aspect of it; my favorites being the first one and Kingdom. To this day I still think Buddy is a precious individual that must be protected at all costs. Now that I have grown more, I now have access to the regular series, starting with the Sims 3. I have no idea where my copy of Double Deluxe went. Out of all of the expansions for the Sims 3... Supernatural, Seasons, and Into the Future are my favorites. I, as of recently, have been playing the Sims 4 as I have been able to buy it. I currently have Seasons, Strangerville, Spooky Stuff, and Vintage Glamour in my library.

Even though I am close to my second decade of life, I still go back to MySims to enjoy the nostalgia and characters.

I am an artist, a content creator, and a creative person in general. I hope to continue with making content and be part of the community more.

Hello @Essention :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed playing the MySims series and that it was a special part of your life as you were growing up <3 It is nice that you continue to enjoy going back and playing it again.
    It is nice that you then started playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4 also. The packs that you enjoy and own from the two versions add very enjoyable and fun features, activities, build /buy mode and cas items to the game!
    It is very nice that you are an artist. You would be enjoying also having your sims painting in your games.
    The Sims is a great game to express our creativity in a variety of ways!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Kitty NapKitty Nap Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello! I made an account to hopefully share my ideas with the Devs. I'm not sure if theyre taking ideas or suggestions..but it doesn't hurt to mention them!
  • Options
    Kitty Nap wrote: »
    Hello! I made an account to hopefully share my ideas with the Devs. I'm not sure if theyre taking ideas or suggestions..but it doesn't hurt to mention them!

Hello @“Kitty Nap” :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined to the forums to share your ideas! :) The Developers encourage simmers to share ideas for the game. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you post on the forum threads.
  • Options
    spongebob1245spongebob1245 Posts: 15 New Member
    hello my name is aliza and i play the sims 3 and 4
  • Options
    hello my name is aliza and i play the sims 3 and 4

Hello @spongebob1245 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you play both versions of The Sims . They are very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your sims from your game.
  • Options
    ArtdefinesSimmerArtdefinesSimmer Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello - I just recently began finding the time to play sims 4. I was very active with the sims 3 blog scene, and have been playing since the first game. My profile is 6 years old but I never had a reason to post until now. I am going to try and jump into SimLit since I might have time for some small stories every month.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Hello - I just recently began finding the time to play sims 4. I was very active with the sims 3 blog scene, and have been playing since the first game. My profile is 6 years old but I never had a reason to post until now. I am going to try and jump into SimLit since I might have time for some small stories every month.

Hello @ArtdefinesSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one, and are able to now have the time to play Sims 4.
    Sims Story writing is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is very nice reading the stories and seeing the pictures that simmers write about the lives of their sims.I hope that your simlit writing goes very well :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    PeblesGPeblesG Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm Pao and happy to be part of the community. The Sims has been part of my life since the fist game, B) my retreat from real life!
    I'm new with Sims 4, although I got it in the release date and some expansion, I hadn't have the time to try it until now.
    Today, I'll try for the first time.
    :D I'm so excited cause it's long time since my last Sims retreat! (3 years to be exactly).
    I hope get some new friendships trough the community and share some Sims Experiences!
    And for all the Sims Women:
    <3 Happy International Women's Day! <3
  • Options
    PeblesG wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Pao and happy to be part of the community. The Sims has been part of my life since the fist game, B) my retreat from real life!
    I'm new with Sims 4, although I got it in the release date and some expansion, I hadn't have the time to try it until now.
    Today, I'll try for the first time.
    :D I'm so excited cause it's long time since my last Sims retreat! (3 years to be exactly).
    I hope get some new friendships trough the community and share some Sims Experiences!
    And for all the Sims Women:
    <3 Happy International Women's Day! <3

Hello @PeblesG :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the Sims 1. Simmimg is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that it is holding.
    It is exciting that you are starting Sims 4 simmimg today! I hope you have lots of fun playing the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads :)

Happy simming and Happy International Women's Day! to you also! :)<3
  • Options
    real_kathrynannreal_kathrynann Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I'm Kathryn. I've been playing Sims for about 3 years now, I started on Sims 4. I've not played any other Sims game, though if I had a chance I'd give it a go. This is the first forum I've been on about Sims, I dunno why it took me so long to join one considering how often I play and how long I've played for. I've recently discovered CC so now I'm obsessed haha. Thanks for having me. Happy gaming.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Kathryn. I've been playing Sims for about 3 years now, I started on Sims 4. I've not played any other Sims game, though if I had a chance I'd give it a go. This is the first forum I've been on about Sims, I dunno why it took me so long to join one considering how often I play and how long I've played for. I've recently discovered CC so now I'm obsessed haha. Thanks for having me. Happy gaming.

Helllo @real_kathrynann :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and have been playing for three years. You would have been enjoying many fun and happy simming hours over these last few years playing, creating and building! Simming is very enjoyable!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    Awkward_Fiona1Awkward_Fiona1 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello- I'm Fiona & I'm new to the forums. I started playing the Sims when I was dealing with chronic pain and looking for a game that could be creative and fun but also low key on bad days. A friend gifted me Sims 4 and it was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. After my first game where my brand new Sim died from embarrassment in the first couple hours I was hooked. I'm now learning to build and having a lot of fun. Looking forward to getting to know folks and seeing more Sims creations. Thinking about combining writing and the game beyond my own internal game stories. Thanks for reading! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Hello- I'm Fiona & I'm new to the forums. I started playing the Sims when I was dealing with chronic pain and looking for a game that could be creative and fun but also low key on bad days. A friend gifted me Sims 4 and it was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. After my first game where my brand new Sim died from embarrassment in the first couple hours I was hooked. I'm now learning to build and having a lot of fun. Looking forward to getting to know folks and seeing more Sims creations. Thinking about combining writing and the game beyond my own internal game stories. Thanks for reading! :)

Hello @Awkward_Fiona1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that you are experiencing chronic pain :( I send hugs to you <3 I am glad that simming is helping you to endure through it and it’s effects on your day by day life.
    Sims 4 was a very lovely and special gift for your friend to give you! <3 It is a gift for you to keep enjoying playing from then on and into the future!
    It is great that you are enjoying building in the game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and meeting fellow simmers.
    With you enjoying writing simming stories, you may like to read and post on the threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • Options
    Awkward_Fiona1Awkward_Fiona1 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi rosemow-
    thanks so much for the kind words/welcome & the thread tip! <3
  • Options
    ScorpionsVanityScorpionsVanity Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! I'm May. Been playing sims since bustin' out came out and recently have been getting back into 4 after a 2 year hiatus. I haven't ever gotten into forums before but am looking forward to being apart of this and meeting fellow simmers!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm May. Been playing sims since bustin' out came out and recently have been getting back into 4 after a 2 year hiatus. I haven't ever gotten into forums before but am looking forward to being apart of this and meeting fellow simmers!

Hello @ScorpionsVanity :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Bustin’ out and that you are back playing Sims 4 again after taking a break. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads, and find helpful tips about playing the game :)
  • Options
    BobtheMinion01BobtheMinion01 Posts: 8 New Member
    I only started playing sims around a year ago but I am in love with it and am buying game packs as often as possible. I love the house decorating side of it which is great with cc and upload my creations occasionally to the gallery. I hope that this place will be a great place for me to find out more about the sims world and chat with other simmers!
  • Options
    I only started playing sims around a year ago but I am in love with it and am buying game packs as often as possible. I love the house decorating side of it which is great with cc and upload my creations occasionally to the gallery. I hope that this place will be a great place for me to find out more about the sims world and chat with other simmers!

Hello @BobtheMinion01 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have played The Sims for a year and are enjoying it. It is great that you are buying packs as you are able to. Packs add many enjoyable and fun acvities and themes to the game!
    Decorating our sims homes is fun! It is nice that we can bring our home decorating ideas into the sims home. We can enjoy working out what colour and style to use,
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads, and enjoy meeting fellow simmers..
  • Options
    ArchieAndVeronicaArchieAndVeronica Posts: 20 Member
    Aloha :)

I have been playing the sims since day one. I remember the first time I saw it not long after Sims 1 had been released, I was obsessed with it.. played for hours. Still do :p

Been playing all these years with a little break in between 3 & 4. Completed my collection getting Strangerville the day it came out and I now have all of the packs. (It's the only game I really play so I figured, why not! :D

Anyway, Hi! I'm Kate :)
  • Options
    Aloha :)

I have been playing the sims since day one. I remember the first time I saw it not long after Sims 1 had been released, I was obsessed with it.. played for hours. Still do :p

Been playing all these years with a little break in between 3 & 4. Completed my collection getting Strangerville the day it came out and I now have all of the packs. (It's the only game I really play so I figured, why not! :D

Anyway, Hi! I'm Kate :)

Hello @BourbonStKate :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing the Sims since the release of the original Sims 1. You would have nice memories of fun times spent simming over the years <3
    It is great that you own all the Sims 4 packs! The packs add great themes, features, activities, build/buy mode and CAS items to the game!
  • Options
    BobtheMinion01BobtheMinion01 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello i have already posted on here but would like to know if the sims forums has a discord account? Also i would like to find a fellow simmer who enjoys the same things as me to chat with.
    P.S I like building in sims!!!
  • Options
    Hello i have already posted on here but would like to know if the sims forums has a discord account? Also i would like to find a fellow simmer who enjoys the same things as me to chat with.
    P.S I like building in sims!!!

Hello @BobtheMinion01 :) The Sims forums doesn’t have a discord account.
    Perhaps you may like to post on your activities wall that you woukf like to find a fellow simmer ito chat to,
  • Options
    TheWinterMinkTheWinterMink Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been looking through these forums for a few years now, but I've finally decided to participate as well. Unfortunately I never got introduced to the Sims until 2015, but I've been addicted to the Sims 4 since then. I love creating Sims as well as building interesting lots. Thank you for reading my blurb!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been looking through these forums for a few years now, but I've finally decided to participate as well. Unfortunately I never got introduced to the Sims until 2015, but I've been addicted to the Sims 4 since then. I love creating Sims as well as building interesting lots. Thank you for reading my blurb!

Hello @TheWinterMink :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is nice that you started simming in 2015 and have been enjoying simming ever since. Simming is very addictive!
    It is great that you creating sims and building homes and venues. Simming is a very enjoyable and fun way of expressing our creativity! It is very nice seeing our created sims living their lives in the special homes that we have built for them :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top