Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is the WORST Sims 4 Pack? Your Opinion

Comments

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Other
    Laundry stuff is the one I have absolutely no interest in. I might buy it if it's in a bundle with stuff I do want, but not alone. Personally I loved Spooky Stuff until Seasons broke the costumes.
  • CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    Other
    In my mind, Luxury Party is WAAAY worse than My First Pet by far. In Luxury Party I can't even remember the last time I even used the stuff included (apart from the one male hair) if I even used it in the first place. With My First Pet I use most objects in my builds especially in kid bedrooms.

I'm not mad with the stuff included in MFP I'm just mad that I had to pay $10 for it--and that it requires an expansion pack.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2019
    Fitness Stuff
    My first pet stuff because it just looks like it its Cats and Dogs content they put in a stuff pack and Cool Kitchen Stuff because it lacked.....well, cool kitchen stuff. And Fitness stuff because I'm not interested in it. I'll add Luxury Party stuff because it was more of a patch content wise.
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    i thought this was an unpopular opinion but i see 21% are with me on this one, i rarely do halloween on sims 4, i like the pumpkin carving but thats about it really.
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Other
    soko37 wrote: »
    Pet stuff pack of course!!! The few things in that pack should have been included with the pets EP. I STILL have not bought it and never will. I own everything but that one.

Same here.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ArchieAndVeronicaArchieAndVeronica Posts: 20 Member
    > @annabethc said:
    > has everyone forgotten about the monster that is my first pet

RIGHT!
  • ArchieAndVeronicaArchieAndVeronica Posts: 20 Member
    > @LaBlue0314 said:
    > My Frist Pet stuff, but I'm not complaining about it either, I got it on sale, and that is the only reason I have it.

Me too lol.
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    Other
    Obviously My First Pet Stuff. It adds almost nothing new to the game and you can't use more than half of the items without Cats and Dogs. It should have been added into Cats and Dogs or have been left out entirely. It's just pathetic, honestly. Only pack in the game I'm bitter that they made. Even though there are others that I dont want to own, I can understand their value and the happiness that they give other players. My First Pet Stuff though...now that's just sad and kind of a scam.
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Vintage Glamor Stuff
    The Vintage Stuff pack, It just was underwhelming for what I wanted it to be, I do like what little content there is. Just wish it would have been more. Not sure how I feel about the Stuff packs as a whole, I feel many should have just been released with the base game or their respective game packs. Just my thoughts.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Other
    My first pet might be controversial but luxury party is by far in my opinion the worst. There was almost no content added, and of the things offered I don't think I would be bothered if we got them for free in an update
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Other
    my pets :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• p1nkysakurap1nkysakura Posts: 2 New Member
    Spooky Stuff
    Spooky stuff was the first stuff pack I bought and I thought I would use it so much more and I just can't seem to fit it in.

Though that does inspire a desire to challenge myself for a witchy home that is not JUST spooky but functionally nice. Hm~ :o
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    Chesney wrote: »
    so everyone is gonna ignore that romantic garden stuff literally has no content

Nope. This was my choice. I only use a few flowers and plants in my builds and everything else never gets used.
    Romantic Garden brought the fountain and wishing well.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    Among the one's that i own, Romantic Garden is the one i use less. My main focus in the stuff packs are the items with new gameplay. I know the stuff packs are about stuff, but GP and EP have plenty of stuff too. Romantic Garden has the new gameplay item, the wishing well, that i don't use at all because it doesn't fit my gameplay style.
  • PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 29 Member
    Other
    My First Pet Stuff. It's not that the content is terrible, and I don't have the pack, so I may not be the best judge, but it's that the pack requires a game pack to be able to access all of its content. Stuff packs should be stand alone with the base game, and not require a game pack. Also, from what I've seen of it, it looks like everything was just thrown together and not thought out. Like they had some left over items from Cats & Dogs. I like the idea of more pet stuff, but it should have been more thought out, and provided more types of small pets and more interactions. I don't like the pet clothing idea, since I don't even use those much in Cats & Dogs. Spooky Stuff is a close second, because even though Halloween is my second favorite holiday, behind Christmas, the items it provides look cheap and tacky, almost like items that would normally be given away for free. Though the carving station is nice, and the costumes are cool.
  • ElderSimChildElderSimChild Posts: 38 Member
    Other
    Laundry Day was a total waste of money. I don't use it because it's annoying having to make the Sims do laundry and having the machines constantly breaking down. :(
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Bowling, Fitness and Spooky Stuff. Not that they're bad, they just literally have nothing appealing for me so I didn't even consider buying them. Even Luxury Party has that cool chocolate fountain I constantly use!
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Other
    My first pet stuff. An expansion for an expansion? Yeah, no thanks. And you know what? If it had just the small rodents, I would have been more forgiving. But the pet outfits, the crappy looking hair, the objects that look like they were taken out of Cats and dogs, it just didn't seem right to me. Like, the only build Item I liked was the aquarium table. If it was just the small crittera and the table and more things with out the cat and dog stuff, I'd probably buy it.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited May 2019
    Other
    I feel this poll less comes down to what pack is the "worst" and more "which stuff pack fits your gameplay style the least?" If I could install only one stuff pack, it would be Spooky Stuff or Romantic Garden. But for a lot of people, Spooky Stuff is their least favorite.

I clicked "Other" because I was thinking Laundry Day and changed my mind. ^_^;;

I actually love the items' style in Laundry Day. I just don't want my Sims to do laundry. So while it's one of only three packs I don't own, I'm not sure I can call it my least favorite. By process of elimination, I would probably have to say Kitchen Stuff, only because I feel like there's already so much kitchen stuff in the game without it. I've never once felt my kitchen needed more stuff. (Also, my vampires, ghosts, and possessed play Sims don't frequently use the kitchen.)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Other
    Definitely My pet stuff - what even was that.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    Cogshell wrote: »
    In my mind, Luxury Party is WAAAY worse than My First Pet by far. In Luxury Party I can't even remember the last time I even used the stuff included (apart from the one male hair) if I even used it in the first place. With My First Pet I use most objects in my builds especially in kid bedrooms.

I'm not mad with the stuff included in MFP I'm just mad that I had to pay $10 for it--and that it requires an expansion pack.

I've used items from Luxury Party to make wedding venues -- the buffet tables mean you don't have to hire a caterer who only makes BLTs, And I do like some of the CAS to use for formalwear.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    Other
    Every one has something I like and I cannot remember which comes with what but My first pet should have been part of Cats and Dogs and should have been free.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Other
    my first pet
    WbUrFQm.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Other
    I only have Bowling Stuff, but I've watched every single LGR video (to decide which packs to get first), and out of those My First Pet Stuff. I actually think I'd like Spooky Stuff. Halloween is my favorite holiday to have in The Sims 4!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Other
    My First Pet is part of Cats and Dogs they for some reason decided to take out. I like the smaller animals, but that’s it. It wasn’t worth my $10. 😭😂