Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need and want more stuff packs

I really love and enjoy the DLC EA has release to us so far. And more then welcome Expansion packs; City living, Get to work, and get famous into the game . However, I do find the stuff packs a bit limiting with what is given . Am not saying there not wroth it . Just that I would like something like a fashion stuff pack. Where it's only items for create a sim. This is pack I think alot of players would want and enjoy. And would be kinda nice to have between all the themes.

Comments

• ArchieAndVeronicaArchieAndVeronica Posts: 20 Member
    There is still time :)
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm a bit iffy on the idea of Stuff Packs adding only "just CAS " or "just BB". Covering both allows players to have more to fall back on if they didn't like the stuff from one area, they could hope for something desirable in the other. If they did that they'd need to make sure they give us a LOT of whatever that one area they're focusing on is. We'll just have to wait and see.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm not against more stuff packs but they'd have to have more items. To me those we have are worth $5 not $10.
    Post edited by Dianesims on
  • Bluedragon714Bluedragon714 Posts: 47 Member
    ListentoTopDogg, That would be the idea. EA would focus in on create a sim or Build mode with their stuff pack. This should allow them more time to come up with more content for Their stuff pack. Bring the stuff packs closer to what they were with Sims 3. Meaning we get more stuff . After all, separating create a sim items and build mode into two different stufff packs . Would be a huge price to pay. And one. That's not really wroth it. If we don't get more stuff for our sims out of the deal .
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Stuff packs imo gradually got better (Luxury Stuff had like 12 items and Laundry day had 49 or something) so I'm not against them, the whole MFP threw a spanner in the works though cause we haven't seen one since. Maybe all the future planned ones were DLC for DLC as well.
    caitytrina.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Can we get a Teen sp and a pool sp please ?
  • BananaBoatBananaBoat Posts: 1 New Member
    Definitely a pool stuff pack with floats and pool furniture
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Can we get a Teen sp and a pool sp please ?
    I need a teen sp as well, I’d welcome any furniture and hairstyles that fits them specifically. They can use hairstyles that YA and up use but imo only a few match their youth personalities.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm in favor of bringing stuffpacks back. I want a Master Suites Stuffpack and a Pool Stuffpack.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I would love a Create-a-Sim stuff pack with wilder, more youthful styles, but able to be worn by adults and elders too.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited April 2019
    One is coming sometimes in the next 6 months. It was confirmed in the Maxis Monthly
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    One is coming sometimes in the next 6 months. It was confirmed in the Maxis Monthly

lets hope its not like my pets :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I hope it brings also an item or something with new gameplay as it has been happening. I've never was much into stuff packs until they started coming with it.
  • darkravencroftdarkravencroft Posts: 4 New Member
    I want a band pack type thing. Like drums, really awesome guitars, and we should be able to do Jamming together like in sims 3. And we can do concerts and one can be the singer lol. I misssome of the sims 3 stuff :(. Lol