Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Expansion Pack

Hi guys! I'm here today asking you one question: What's your favorite expansion pack? At this time, I only have one but might be purchasing another one in the future (hehehe sneak sneak)

This poll is anonymous, but you can comment and discuss what your choice is and why you picked it! They are listed in most recent.
Please don't be rude <3
thanks love!
i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?

Favorite Expansion Pack 244 votes

Get Famous
8% 21 votes
Seasons
49% 120 votes
Cats & Dogs
9% 22 votes
City Living
11% 28 votes
Get Together
13% 34 votes
Get To Work
7% 19 votes

Comments

• CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    I am cats & dogs all the way

i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2019
    I voted Get Famous.
    Del Sol Valley is very small, but besides that feature-wise it's my favorite expansion
    a256aFi.gif
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant -
    I've heard a lot of great things about Get Famous! I think it's great for not just older simmers, but for newer simmers who want a lot of experience.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Seasons I my favorite EP, but I dont know it I would get it as your second one. That said it does make Brindleton Bay an even better world for your sims to live in IMO.
  • TropicanaCatTropicanaCat Posts: 93 Member
    I LOVE Seasons, it adds so much immersion into the game for me. I actually like a lot about the other expansions, I was very surprised how much I enjoyed apartment living and the expansion that I hated in any reincarnation, Get Famous, is actually incredibly good in 4.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Seasons without question, but City Living and Get Famous are up there too. :)
  • ArchieAndVeronicaArchieAndVeronica Posts: 20 Member
    Seasons. They are all great though. Seasons just adds so much to the whole gameplay.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Seasons without question. It is very versatile and makes everything feel more alive and dynamic. I couldn't imagine my game without it now. I also love Cats & Dogs and Get Together for their lovely worlds and CAS / build items, as well as GT's club system and of course the pets in C&D.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hands down Seasons, but Get Famous comes a very close second. I've used that pack non stop since release.
    giphy.gif
  • TheWinterMinkTheWinterMink Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm a giant animal lover so for me it's Cats and Dogs, but Seasons would be a very close second.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Easily Seasons. Great gameplay that truly changes the game, nice BB, and good CAS for all ages.
  • nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    My absolute favorite is Seasons. I couldn't imagine playing without it, it adds so much depth to the game.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Seasons has always been my favorite since we got it for the first time in Sims 2! :heart:

These are my favorites (in order, so far):
    1. Seasons
    2. Get Together
    3. Get Famous
    4. Cats & Dogs
    5. City Living
    6. Get To Work
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Definitely Seasons, I love subtle things and I feel like weather is such an important aspect to a life simulator game. I think all of the expansions are solid, though, but what you'll get out of them depends on your play style. I'll do a personal ranking:
    1. Seasons
    2. City Living (I love San Myshuno and the cultural diversity)
    3. Get To Work (personally, I love running businesses in game and seeing my sims at work)
    4. Get Together (Windenburg is probably my most-used world, the clubs system has a lot of possibilities, too)
    5. Get Famous (I'm not huge on celebrities but I like the reputation system and the CAS items are beautiful)

Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Seasons. Every new itineration of the sims, I can't play properly until we get seasons.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I love Seasons but GT edges it for me because I love the clubs system and Windenburg, the biggest world, with a European flavour and a sea monster!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I think Seasons and Get Famous have been the best EP's for TS4 followed by GTW and Cats and Dogs. All of them, though, could have been better.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Seasons really make the game come alive for me. However, Get Together is amazing because I adore the world it comes with and I use the clubs a lot.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    Oh wow, this ones actually kinda hard. Between GT, AND GTW and Seasons. Get Together, love the world, and the most of the clothing fits my teens perfectly! And there’s more teen sims in that world for my teens to socialize with
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Seasons! Rain, snow, summer, winter, etc! It adds so much more atmosphere to the game!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    From best to worst, imo:
    1. Seasons
    2. City Living
    3. Get Together/Get Famous
    4. Get to Work
    (I don't have Cats and Dogs)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    SEASONS and GET FAMOUS rock!!!
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    I went with Get Famous, but City Living was a close second.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    For me it's a tie between get together and seasons. Get together has the best and most elaborate world. I like the size, the setting, the diversity between the neighborhoods. And of course the very versatile club system. It changed my sims social life in a good way. Seasons is great because it makes the world feel more alive and it has effect on every lot and household.
    Get to work comes third because of the aliens.
  • SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    Get Together and Get to Work! (I love alien sims.) :)
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!