Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Feedback - Suggestions for Improvements

Comments

• blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    I STILL wish we had the option to CUSTOMIZE our sims looks when our kids grow up to be adults AND when we marry a npc and they move into our household (even if they arent made playable at that time).
    i HATE how the kids look when they grow up and move in! My son now has blond hair on his head and a big bushy black beard.. his clothes are ugly, not modern.

And as for NPC they walk around w/ ugly hairstyles, clown makeup and ugly old fashioned outfits as well. I hate that everyone that's playable in my house is well put together and their son looks ridiculous..
  • VyellerVyeller Posts: 2 New Member
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but they need to make the characters disappear when you’re rearranging your home. They get in the way ALL of the time. It seems whenever I want to move something somewhere, it won’t let me because a sim is in the way. SO frustrating!
  • Kelly32873Kelly32873 Posts: 4 New Member
    I wish there was an option to delete a contact that a your sims have like the way you can delete a friend on your friends list. I have multiple ones I dnt use. The only way is to retire your sim. I dnt what to do that.
  • Kelly32873Kelly32873 Posts: 4 New Member
    Oh forgot to mention this b4. I would to be able to go to more than 2 parties a day. I think it should be a party per sim I have. 4 sims 4 parties one at each. Thanks
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    the story system is good but not very functional when it comes to gameplay outside the events. It would be cool if there were mega stories that would change course according to sims traits and lifelong choices. It's kind of boring to repeat the same story every time.
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    Thanks for the the awesome furniture for a Christmas Gift EA!
  • Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    Can we PLEASE have more land available! Another row or 2 would be perfect. There's quite a few Simmers who would love to have more space for their house/yard 🙂
  • Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    Also.....
    * if there has to be an item limit in your home, could it please be raised. It's really difficult to customise your sims house with the item limit as it is now.

* And pets (dog/cat) would be a great addition to the game. They could possibly create new hobbies/careers/relationships for our sims.

* inventories/storage....PLEASE, PLEASE do something with it. We need it to be more organised than it is at the moment. It takes so long to find the item you want and is totally frustrating having to go through every item one by one just to find it.
    I would be happy to do it myself if you give us categories to put them in like there is in the home catalogue 🙂

Thanks EA 🙂
  • ajonesuk91ajonesuk91 Posts: 2 New Member
    i playing this game it not as same like freeplay sims so what we need a better game more fun.wedding is so hard to done spent me all night to done it.this game need make it better more fun
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    edited February 2019
    It would be really nice to have some young NPCs added. Mine are all old & I can't move them in or marry them. I don't always feel like having to create a new Sim just to keep my family going.

Also would love to see the duplicate Sims (from moving a sim out or moving your sim into another players house) gone from the game. And once a retired Sim passes on, they should be gone from the game completely.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Sorry! I haven’t been as active on the forums. I’ve been busy with school But I’ve been playing! Lol I think everyone is sharing great ideas for improvements. Remember, These are meant to be constructive to the overall game and the experience of all users. :)

I’ll share some of mine that I believe are still imperative for improvement:

- Inventory categories: it is hard to find new items within your storage and everything is mixed together. I would like a category system to be able to find things easier. Surfaces, seating, decorations, plants, holiday items, rewards, etc.
    - confirmation of sale: I have purchased land expansions that I didn’t want so many times. I would like to get a confirmation if we are going to spend over 10,000 coins on something or whenever I spend sim cash. I’m exaggerating but not really..I would like this On every purchase please lol. It’s almost too easy to make a huge mistake that costs llama tickets, thousands of coins, and sim cash. It would be nice to have something letting me know: this is what you’re purchasing, would you like to continue, yes or no?
    - Revisit the Llamazoom Tickets: I’ll make a post about this soon but we have too many items and expansions that require crazy amounts of llamazooms and all we get is one llama ticket per llamazoom. For example: expansion right now costs 5 llama tickets and a room costs 15 llama tickets. That’s 20 llamatickets total for those two things and the most I get in a day assuming I have time to play is like 2 or 3. Most of the times I only have time for one llamazoom since I always miss it. In other words, give us about 5 per zoom if you’re going to make things so expensive. We can’t even purchase more if we wanted to, unless we waste 100 sim cash per llama zoom tickets that we are missing, which is still very expensive.
    - New stories: I wish we had more stories since I’ve already completed all the friendly ones and I’m currently finishing the romance stories and the enemies stories. Maybe we can share some ideas for stories on this post! Maybe one about diversity like celebrating the differences in each other’s cultures, another about movie fanatics who bond over watching scary movies or dress up like characters or something, maybe one about baking/cooking so that they can do that together, maybe a dancer story so that they can battle each other.
    - festivals: this sounds a bit funny to say but it would be cool to have festivals appear once a week in the common areas of the map, with food stands and stuff like how they have in San myshuno. Maybe they can win hidden prizes like the spicy challenge shirt or something. We can get a pop up suggesting to attend with a friend/lover depending on the story we are doing with them. Like a romance festival, the gamer festival, the spicy festival. We choose the friend we take with us. Those would be fun and can add another thing to do for your sims. Maybe that could be another way to get extra llama tickets and bonus relationship points.
    - Izzy’s items: take out the common stuff. If I can purchase it in the CAS section, I don’t want it. Keep it rare. We are saving up on gems in hopes for rare items so Stop wasting my 20 gems and accumulated time on a men’s crop top for example or a basic long sleeved tee. It’s almost insulting how many times I get these. And I would rather not waste 16 more gems (if I even had more after the initial purchase) because there’s still a chance that it gets worse the second time around. I would prefer unique items that we can’t get in CAS, like the jump suit, the long dresses, or the costumes. This would also be a great place to put in clothing items that were in previous quests. You can’t buy them but you can get the chance to earn them through here with a cool effect. I am also not the only one who feels this way as I’ve asked other players and they have told me the same things.
    - Rarity in quests: terrible. It’s almost impossible to get rare items. In this leisure quest, Out of the 5 or 6 people I know who play the game, none of us have received the bubble blower, despite paying for the packs, using simcash to open chests, etc. I have spent actual cash on this and I refuse to buy any more because they barely boost you. I’ll go broke trying. Also, I got the common bracelets in the regular chest, which I have already maxed out on colors and the item itself, so I got a bonus reward of like 190 coins. Then I tried the 75 simcash chest and I got the exact same common item. I have already maxed out every item and color and the only thing I have missing from the quest rewards is literally the bubble blower and all of its colors. Which supposedly we are able to have 3 bubble blowers and I’m just like HOW?! .. So I’ve been getting ‘bonus rewards’, which don’t do much. Maybe switch those bonus rewards with something more useful, such as the llama tickets or gems. If it’s coins, give us more than 190. The one thing I like about the sim cash chest is that if you get a repeat item, you at least get more than 1,000 coins. When land expansions cost more than 25,000, furniture costs more than 5,000, clothes cost more than 11,000, and rooms cost more than 13,000, it’s kind of changes your perspective and makes you realize that we barely get anything from jobs and rewards (of any kind). I went from 700 sim cash to 150 sim cash doing the chests and I’ve only gotten repeat common items from a chest that supposedly gives you a higher chance of getting rare items. The shocking thing is that I’m not the only one who has this issue. So this is Definitely something that they need to Revisit.

Those are my comments for now! What do you guys think? Agree/Disagree? Is there anything else you’ve noticed or would like to comment on about the game?
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

Second time doing this event and still no bubble blower. Disappointing. Last time I did the event, i didn’t spend money on it. This time around, I bought lots of the rare boxes and spent actual money on buying more sim cash and continued to get common items and repeat items. I think it further proves the point I made about the rare items being way too hard to get. I liked the last event with the ducks, I felt it was more rewarding and cheaper too. Anyways, I think it’s safe to say that I’m done spending money on this game and I’ll go back to being a free player lol :disappointed:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Tom_kinhTom_kinh Posts: 5 New Member
    thank you for the cute Lunar New Year Pig! :*
    New Valentine's Day event is now out!! :smiley:
    I like this method better than the chance boxes, what do you guys think?! o:)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• psycjpsycj Posts: 10 New Member
    Not sure if anyone has made this suggestion yet, it's very likely though. I'm starting to get a lot of coins mostly because I've bought almost everything I want/need. Would it be possible to have a system where you can buy other currencies/tokens (not necessarily sim cash) with a lot of in game coins? :)
    Just not sure what to do with all the money now. Lol.
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    ayyitsmell wrote: »
    New Valentine's Day event is now out!! :smiley:
    I like this method better than the chance boxes, what do you guys think?! o:)

it is a major improvement . leaving it up to EA , i am never given anything very good
    psycj wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone has made this suggestion yet, it's very likely though. I'm starting to get a lot of coins mostly because I've bought almost everything I want/need. Would it be possible to have a system where you can buy other currencies/tokens (not necessarily sim cash) with a lot of in game coins? :)
    Just not sure what to do with all the money now. Lol.

Electronic Arts needs us to buy game currencies and tokens with real money . imo , they won't be offering any means of conversions any time soon
    ayyitsmell wrote: »

- Revisit the Llamazoom Tickets: I’ll make a post about this soon but we have too many items and expansions that require crazy amounts of llamazooms and all we get is one llama ticket per llamazoom. For example: expansion right now costs 5 llama tickets and a room costs 15 llama tickets.

this is exactly what EA does in SimsFreeplay . the higher your player level , the more expensive everything is . EA is actually punishing their long-time players ! what is that about . disturbed thought processes .
  • vale_sunflowervale_sunflower Posts: 2 New Member
    one recommendation I would have 4 Sims mobile would be a day and night feature because it gets a little exhausting with only seeing daylight and when the Sims are home it could be night time hey baby there would be and day and night option like a switch. Can we get that?
  • Annie74Annie74 Posts: 1 New Member
    More time for quests!! Even a day! Ability to delete and organize furniture
  • FiasneyFiasney Posts: 2 New Member
    I just wanna be able to add more tables to the restaurant. You can add more chairs, but you cannot purchase more tables.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I'm waiting for a cow plant story!
    The return of the cow plant that can give energy to the sims that can grow it. Including a new gardening hobbie with option to reap the rewards and use in recipes.
    cow plant can live for 4 days and die again (but if you're a cientist u can give more days with a antidote!)
    everytime you want a new cow plant seeds, you will need to play again the story.

And new traits! Traits that change the overall gameplay:
    a alien's trait that allows it to have powers (hereditary trait with possible way to remove going to the laboratory).
    - Vampire trait
    - trait of simPlant

-Random rainy days in the residential lot and in the rest of the city. Sims already have rain clothes on CAS 2.0, all they need is rain on lots.
    and a day/night cicle like a timer. Every day you will have 3 morning hours with sun and 3 night hours with moon and animals songs. Its make sense! maybe a option to make it long (but optional)

new lots! Choose from a desert lot, farm or an apartment and new families option (maybe a add-on)!
    For the most part, I've liked the recent game update. It also addressed the UI issues I've been having that prevented me from starting and attending parties. But I have a huge problem with the retirement icon. I have two immortal Sims I refuse to age and retire and I have a third slot for temporary "tenants". With the last update, my male Sim has started showing the blue cake above his head. Isn't that the retirement button? He hasn't even aged. :| It was annoying having to say no to aging Sims, it's going to be really difficult not pressing that button accidentally. :| argh.
    Fiasney wrote: »
    I just wanna be able to add more tables to the restaurant. You can add more chairs, but you cannot purchase more tables.

YES. So irritating! I wanted to add tables to the outside next to the fireplace but I never have been able to. I hope they fix that.

psycj wrote: »
    For the most part, I've liked the recent game update. It also addressed the UI issues I've been having that prevented me from starting and attending parties. But I have a huge problem with the retirement icon. I have two immortal Sims I refuse to age and retire and I have a third slot for temporary "tenants". With the last update, my male Sim has started showing the blue cake above his head. Isn't that the retirement button? He hasn't even aged. :| It was annoying having to say no to aging Sims, it's going to be really difficult not pressing that button accidentally. :| argh.

Now, every time your sim reaches the mark for a new trait, the blue birthday icon pops up to add a new trait now or later. If you press the button after they've already received the 4 traits, it has the options as well, like if you want to retire now or later.

Also, I am having problems with the parties as well. I've joined two yesterday and one glitched out and I never got rewards for the other. I hope they fix this glitch as well.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

I was wondering about that but I don't want to click it and then realize he's gone. His wife will get sad. Lol