Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Repo Man

Just like TS1, TS2 and if I remember correctly TS3, I would love to see the repo man in sims 4. As well as robbers!

Comments

• RubihuggzRubihuggz Posts: 32 Member
    you mean there arent robbers? This whole time i've been wondering about that.... havent gotten robbed yet.
    Is there also a raccoon like in ts1?
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Yes please, more bad things that can happen. So far the only bad thing about not paying your bills is not being able to use electricity and thats it. The game in general lacks bad stuff, the worst that can happen is a fire at a low cooking level.

@Rubihuggz There is a raccoon pet in the Cats and Dogs expansion, but its just a skin for cats, much like the robokitty.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • RubihuggzRubihuggz Posts: 32 Member
    @Vampris hmmm well that sucks. I liked how in ts1 racoons would randomly show up in the middle of the night and you had to call animal control.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    Yes please, more bad things that can happen. So far the only bad thing about not paying your bills is not being able to use electricity and thats it. The game in general lacks bad stuff, the worst that can happen is a fire at a low cooking level.

@Rubihuggz There is a raccoon pet in the Cats and Dogs expansion, but its just a skin for cats, much like the robokitty.

Exactly!!!
  • nude_spanude_spa Posts: 13 New Member
    TS2 taught me to lock my door.