Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good cc-sites- ultimate list! (If you're searching for cc, look at this topic)

1235...Next

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Do any of you know what happened to ArtSims page? (The one that does all the Lady Gaga clothing. Did they move sites? )
    ArtSims doesn’t exist on tumblr anymore but their download links are still up, they’re just hard to find. I’ve been going chronologically through sssvitlans and I’ve found a lot of ArtSims stuff. Let me know if you want it and I can share with you what I’ve got :smile:
  • ForgottenSimmerForgottenSimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    Ok idk if this is on here...cuz I don’t have to like to read all of these...but LANA CC FINDS!! She revolts everything!!! Sims 2 stuff, sims 3 stuff, sims 4 stuff!! There is probs more that 1 million ccitems on her page...I LOVE IT!!
    Time*
    Reblogs*
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    (Sorry to someone who might have asked this but I just scrolled 2 the bottom lol)
    Do you have any that are, like, non-cussing sites and non-inappropriate? I'd just want to know so that I can make sure it's okay, bc I don't like cussing ;<
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited March 2019
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Just found this awesome site with a creator who is creating the coolest new sims 3 cc. There's clothes, makeup, accessories, deco. Not a lot there but looks like they're active!

@ZeeGee @GITTE2001 Watch out! The first download link was infected with "blacklist" Better check on your end if it's the same thing...
    Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @jillbg What is that? I googled but there was just a bunch of links to call blockers. I actually gave up on her cc quite awhile ago as she added adfly and getting the content was difficult.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    (Sorry to someone who might have asked this but I just scrolled 2 the bottom lol)
    Do you have any that are, like, non-cussing sites and non-inappropriate? I'd just want to know so that I can make sure it's okay, bc I don't like cussing ;<

@CatsLuvCami I can understand that struggle...
    I wish I knew of a CC place like that I could direct you to.
    I have to ask: Are you LDS/Mormon by chance because I could totally see a question like that being asked from one of them.
    And by them I mean We. ;);)
    [\spoiler]
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited March 2019
    @ZeeGee They have lots of nice stuff, but after three attempts at different objects and my anti virus popping up and scaring the pants off me with the "attention" howling I just gave up! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @jillbg Oh, ok! I thought 'blacklist' was some new kind of bad thing I'd not heard of. :lol: Yes, I don't know what's going on with her site. I do have some of her older stuff. If anyone wants it, I'll share. For now I'm removing the link cause I don't want anyone to get a virus from a site I recommended.
  • masuloimasuloi Posts: 66 Member
    Redhead Sims has amazing stuff🐳
    88e00f9777fc8e9e0e1a609abcd94289.gif
  • WayfaringButterflyWayfaringButterfly Posts: 7 New Member
    I tried registering for modthesims but I keep getting the error that there are too many tries from this ip address. I did try once before, but they asked me a question about which the 4th Sims 3 pack was and I answered according to what was on Wikipedia, and the answer was wrong so I tried to register again, answering correctly, and I got that error. Unfortunately there's basically NO way to contact them to ask them to lift the IP ban so I can't register there. I'm so frustrated. I tried emailing an email I saw in one of the mod's posts, but nobody ever got back to me.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited March 2019
    @WayfaringButterfly Hi :smile: You don't have to register. Clicking the download will prompt you to register, but if you right click the download, select "copy link location," paste that into your address bar and hit enter, it will start the download. Hope this helps.

Should note, on browsers that aren't Mozilla Firefox, it might say "copy link address" instead. :smile:
    @ZeeGee Blacklist is actually a trojan or a virus or something like that :# Good that you erased the link... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @ZeeGee I remember occasionally seeing things from Walkininfected that I wanted, but I knew they used adfly so I would think to myself, "Hah...aptly named." :lol:

@jillbg You might want to edit your quote further up because the link is still there in yours.
    Also, "Blacklist," isn't a virus, it is a term to refer to sites that are known to be malicious. So, when your antivirus blocked it with the reasoning "blacklist" it was just saying, "girllll that whole site is no good." :lol:
    @Emily4331 Thanks for enlightening me - I will do as you suggested and remove the link! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • mariellisaamariellisaa Posts: 1 New Member
    @coco artsims deleted all his stuff from dropbox. I have a lot of backup but still I don't have few file. I made gogle doc with missing files. Maybe someone has it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ropwyvqyICY7yHmAuaNpw-NaBy1n_5JFfdmvfxeOfKY/edit#gid=0
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @mariellisaa That's sad to hear! I downloaded a lot of their stuff but not all since I mainly like realistic style clothes and a lot of what they made was a bit out there for me. Feel free to check out my google doc here.
  • DaveWJRDaveWJR Posts: 5 New Member
    Some Sites are no longer working just to let you know
  • DaveWJRDaveWJR Posts: 5 New Member
    http://www.poppysims.com/ do not go to this website it is SPAM it has nothing to do with sims anything it just keeps asking you to install a search browser add