Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do We Really Need Another Three Years? TS4 at Four Years Old

Comments

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Drakos wrote: »
    So I read just this version of the Sims is north of 1 billon in revenue. Why would they stop any time soon?

They said the sims not the sims 4. I don’t believe for a second the sims 4 in its own sold a billion copies even across multiple platforms.

they said sims 4. Edit -> They said sims 4. 'The Sims 4 has crossed the $1 billion lifetime revenue threshold' That include pc and console

Show the link for I bet it is Sims series as an whole and Sims 4 helped it go across the 1 Billion mark.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    edited March 2019
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    So I read just this version of the Sims is north of 1 billon in revenue. Why would they stop any time soon?

They said the sims not the sims 4. I don’t believe for a second the sims 4 in its own sold a billion copies even across multiple platforms.

they said sims 4. Edit -> They said sims 4. 'The Sims 4 has crossed the $1 billion lifetime revenue threshold' That include pc and console

Show the link for I bet it is Sims series as an whole and Sims 4 helped it go across the 1 Billion mark.

Edit: Fixed those links, i did link them wrong at beginning. sorry about that

simsvip.com/2019/02/05/ea-earnings-q3-fy19-the-sims-crosses-1-billion-in-lifetime-revenue/

https://pcgamesn.com/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-player-count

https://dailytech.page/2019/02/08/eas-quarterly-report-the-sims-4-has-generated-over-1-billion-in-revenue-since-its-release/

https://gamewatcher.com/news/sims-4-lifetime-earnings-over-1-billion-USD#
    Post edited by Charlotta11 on
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited March 2019
    @LaneBoy1995 I totally agree with what you are saying.

One of the big things for me was the poor pathing in TS3. It was still pretty bad initially in TS4. TS4 pathing has improved, but I can't help but feel they could do a lot better.

Off topic, but I just have to say this. During my TS3 play today, my sim got killed by a meteorite. I had forgotten all about incidents like that in TS3 lol. So glad that doesn't happen in TS4 and hopefully won't happen in the future TS5. Nothing worse than losing a lot of progress from a curve ball that the game throws at you in which you have no control over. Thankfully, I save my game about every hour, but it's still very frustrating when fire, meteors, etc ruin your sim's day.

I think it tells you when a meteor is about to hit?

But I like that, it makes the game challenging. Remember that flu in Sims 2? Tough getting them over it. Sims 1 was always a challenge keeping them happy, trying to make friends, marrying them. I don't mind a challenge.

Too easy, that I don't like. Dumbed down, I call it.

Post edited by nickibitsward on
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

One of the big things for me was the poor pathing in TS3. It was still pretty bad initially in TS4. TS4 pathing has improved, but I can't help but feel they could do a lot better.

Off topic, but I just have to say this. During my TS3 play today, my sim got killed by a meteorite. I had forgotten all about incidents like that in TS3 lol. So glad that doesn't happen in TS4 and hopefully won't happen in the future TS5. Nothing worse than losing a lot of progress from a curve ball that the game throws at you in which you have no control over. Thankfully, I save my game about every hour, but it's still very frustrating when fire, meteors, etc ruin your sim's day.

I think you tells you when a meteor is about to hit?

But I like that, it makes the game challenging. Remember that flu in Sims 2? Tough getting them over it. Sims 1 was always a challenge keeping them happy, trying to make friends, marrying them. I don't mind a challenge.

Yes, I don't really like if I can leave the room and come back and my Sims are just fine and still dancing to the stereo. lol I would never leave Sims running and not on pause in any of the older versions. Just nooo..lol, they would be in deep trouble when I returned. I have fixed something to eat, go to bathroom, talk on phone or whatever not even in same room while playing TS4.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited March 2019

I think you tells you when a meteor is about to hit?

Yeah. And we can (apparently) look forward to at least 3 more years of it.

I miss the meteor. I miss that exquisite anticipation of not knowing what could happen at any moment.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member

https://simsvip.com/2019/02/05/ea-earnings-q3-fy19-the-sims-crosses-1-billion-in-lifetime-revenue/

https://dailytech.page/2019/02/08/eas-quarterly-report-the-sims-4-has-generated-over-1-billion-in-revenue-since-its-release/

Thank you for the links! :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    All I got was errors for all of those links. I googled the info though, and was able to find the quote referenced, where EA did in fact say Sims 4 crossed $1 billion. From a standpoint of them feeling whether it's worth continuing, it's looking good.
    If you are trying to compare to 1-3 though, it's actually not that straighforward.
    Sims 1&2 never had mobile and barely had online features. Sims 2 was the first to be offered via a downloader from their site. And not all EP's and SP's from Sims 2 were made available on Mac. Also, Sims 4 items sell at $10-$20 more on average more than previous additions did.
    If you removed anything that didn't exist with previous iterations, and adjusted for inflation, the numbers would mean more.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    edited March 2019

https://simsvip.com/2019/02/05/ea-earnings-q3-fy19-the-sims-crosses-1-billion-in-lifetime-revenue/

I stand corrected on that bet which I lost but that is quite an achievement for Sims 4, thank you for the links.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    All I got was errors for all of those links. I googled the info though, and was able to find the quote referenced, where EA did in fact say Sims 4 crossed $1 billion. From a standpoint of them feeling whether it's worth continuing, it's looking good.
    If you are trying to compare to 1-3 though, it's actually not that straighforward.
    Sims 1&2 never had mobile and barely had online features. Sims 2 was the first to be offered via a downloader from their site. And not all EP's and SP's from Sims 2 were made available on Mac. Also, Sims 4 items sell at $10-$20 more on average more than previous additions did.
    If you removed anything that didn't exist with previous iterations, and adjusted for inflation, the numbers would mean more.

The thing is, from their perspective that means that it is worth continuing, which to me isn't a bad thing per se. What IMO is a bad thing per se is that because it has made so much revenue THIS way, it means they have the drive to keep going this specific way. They won't feel the urge to revamp personalities, or to add X or Y, or to polish and bug-fix as much, because the status quo right now sells. That to me is much more scary than whether they continue TS4 for another 2, 4 or 6 years.

Comparing while removing what did not exist in previous iterations wouldn't quite work out in my humble opinion. TS4 sells $10-$20 more on average compared to TS2 and TS1, yes. But what about TS3 store? That was littered with tons of objects and sets, even worlds, which are worth raw in total more than the entirety of TS4. Also, stuff packs were priced at $20 a piece in previous iterations. I think comparing them as a whole instead of as what each offered as far as types of DLCs is true to what the numbers should mean overall, but that's just me and I understand your aim.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2019
    The 3 years is already contracted - it was basically contracted by the time the CEO said it. Once contracted it's a guarantee - so no sense thinking it could end. It can't.

I understand near the end of the 3 years, then it will be decided if it is extended again.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    The 3 years is already contracted - it was basically contracted by the time the CEO said it. Once contracted it's a guarantee - so no sense thinking it could end. It can't.

I understand near the end of the 3 years, then it will be decided if it is extended again.

Unless I have missed a post by EAxis, a dev (Graham) simply tweeted in a reply to a user that they had at least a few/3 years worth of content planned. Roadmaps are typically not something that gets tailored as they go for this type of product from this type of studio/publisher, nearing the end and then deciding to add a few more years. If that happens they already had it planned at least 1-2 years before hitting the previous date. Even moreso if a sequel is part of the plan.

In fact I'd venture to say if they already are working on TS5 then they already know with decent accuracy when TS4 will end.
    Archieonic wrote: »

The thing is, from their perspective that means that it is worth continuing, which to me isn't a bad thing per se. What IMO is a bad thing per se is that because it has made so much revenue THIS way, it means they have the drive to keep going this specific way. They won't feel the urge to revamp personalities, or to add X or Y, or to polish and bug-fix as much, because the status quo right now sells. That to me is much more scary than whether they continue TS4 for another 2, 4 or 6 years.

Comparing while removing what did not exist in previous iterations wouldn't quite work out in my humble opinion. TS4 sells $10-$20 more on average compared to TS2 and TS1, yes. But what about TS3 store? That was littered with tons of objects and sets, even worlds, which are worth raw in total more than the entirety of TS4. Also, stuff packs were priced at $20 a piece in previous iterations. I think comparing them as a whole instead of as what each offered as far as types of DLCs is true to what the numbers should mean overall, but that's just me and I understand your aim.

Yes, it is very scary and if they continue to promote any version similar to how Sims 4 was developed, I do not see any need to continue to partake in this venture and will just enjoy the past versions and concentrate on other franchises that are worth supporting. EA/Maxis is catering to an overall new generation of gamers. But it it is true the comparison is not straightforward and for me the comparsion goes far beyond how much packs cost, I also compare features between 3 and 4 and Sims 4 Imo has nothing on Sims 3 and Sims 2 for that matter but again it is what the new generation wants, wish EA/Maxis luck on it's change of direction.

What u mean by ' Sims 4 items sell at $10-$20 more on average more than previous additions did' ?
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png

Yes, it is very scary and if they continue to promote any version similar to how Sims 4 was developed, I do not see any need to continue to partake in this venture and will just enjoy the past versions and concentrate on other franchises that are worth supporting. EA/Maxis is catering to an overall new generation of gamers. But it it is true the comparison is not straightforward and for me the comparsion goes far beyond how much packs cost, I also compare features between 3 and 4 and Sims 4 Imo has nothing on Sims 3 and Sims 2 for that matter but again it is what the new generation wants, wish EA/Maxis luck on it's change of direction.

I add there one of my comments that i write about sims 4 being more expensive that other sims games. :

I don't think sims 4 is more expensive than other sims games- Here is why
    Sims 4 game packs in my country cost 20e Thats same amout of sims 3 stuff packs. But we can compare what the packs add (Keep in mind that this is just my comparison and the thing u like other packs and like are different and that i can't compare) Note!!: This is fast wroten and looked from Simsvip on how many items there were and some of them are not 100% accurate since i would need a lot of time to calculate all but this give some idea. U can look all that includes from some game sites and simsvip game guides to look more.
    I don't also really want sims3 vs sims4 but i have seeing quite few negative feed pack about game packs not being worth and some say we now get far less than we did in sims 3. In my opinions we did get more features in sims 3 expansions tho but we also get more items but i think it is more about opinions what u want on you're game, items, vet or horses etc
    ! also note that sims 4 is still ongoing serie and is a lot off sales too whit even same price tag then older games. And ofc that sims 2 and 3 were older games. About what gives u more is more about what u want from the game.

Sims 4 game packs, Both cost 20e and have being in my country at that price, i get that not everyone have the same currency and this might not be same for you so i only speak from myself:

Sims 4 Strangerville : 114 build and buy mode items, New world, story, aspirations, traits, 1 new harvestable, 1 new career, over 30 new Cas items + other
    VS
    Sims 3 diesel stuff: 14 build and buy items, 46 Cas items

Sims 4 jungle adventure: 179 build and buy mode items , about 50 Cas items, new destination world, new traits, aspiration, skills,food, drinks, harvestables, collections, + others
    VS
    Sims 3 Sims 3 outdoor living: 46 build and buy mode items, about 20 Cas items

Sims 4 Dine out: 143 build and buy mode items, tons of new foods and drinks, perks, can own restaurant or go eat in restaurant, about 35 Cas items + other stuffs
    VS
    sims Sims 3 high end loft stuff: 44 build and buy mode items, about 28 Cas items

Expansions:

Expansion packs, this is kinda hard to compere since it doesn't mean only items, it's a lot more like features etc so i really cant remember all about sims 4 and i believe i remember less about sims 3 but: (note that this is not include all features)

Sims 4 seasons: 182 build and buy mode items, hot/cold indoors, 183 Cas items, calender + other
    Vs
    Sims 3 seasons: 134 build and buy mode items, aliens, festivals, new world, about 180-217 Cas items + other features

Sims 4 Cats&dogs: 338 , about 100 Cas items, active vet career, vet for pets, dog agility, New world +other
    VS
    Sims 3 pets: about 220 build and buy mode items, about 100 Cas items , small pets, horses, horse aqility, unicorns, plastic surgery, new world + other
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member

I don't also really want sims3 vs sims4

But yet...

Sims 4 Strangerville : 114 build and buy mode items, New world, story, aspirations, traits, 1 new harvestable, 1 new career, over 30 new Cas items + other
    VS

Sims 4 jungle adventure: 179 build and buy mode items , about 50 Cas items, new destination world, new traits, aspiration, skills,food, drinks, harvestables, collections, + others
    VS

Sims 4 Dine out: 143 build and buy mode items, tons of new foods and drinks, perks, can own restaurant or go eat in restaurant, about 35 Cas items + other stuffs
    VS
    sims Sims 3 high end loft stuff: 44 build and buy mode items, about 28 Cas items

Expansions:

Expansion packs, this is kinda hard to compere since it doesn't mean only items, it's a lot more like features etc so i really cant remember all about sims 4 and i believe i remember less about sims 3 but: (note that this is not include all features)

Sims 4 seasons: 182 build and buy mode items, hot/cold indoors, 183 Cas items, calender + other
    Vs
    Sims 3 seasons: 134 build and buy mode items, aliens, festivals, new world, about 180-217 Cas items + other features

Sims 4 Cats&dogs: 338 , about 100 Cas items, active vet career, vet for pets, dog agility, New world +other
    VS
    Sims 3 pets: about 220 build and buy mode items, about 100 Cas items , small pets, horses, horse aqility, unicorns, plastic surgery, new world + other

That's a lot of vs for not wanting 3 vs 4.
    But even then, the expansions for 3 still look better because the buy/build number for 4 has been padded with re-colors. No need to pad 3 with re-colors when you could re-color everything yourself.

Completely done with EA

GemSixx wrote: »

I don't also really want sims3 vs sims4

But yet...

VS

VS

VS

Expansions:

Vs

VS

That's a lot of vs for not wanting 3 vs 4.
    But even then, the expansions for 3 still look better because the buy/build number for 4 has been padded with re-colors. No need to pad 3 with re-colors when you could re-color everything yourself.

People have compered sims 4 content vs older sims games so i did show some of differences on why i think sims 4 don't give u less. But i also said very clear that what packs u would think are more worth is about what things YOU like more and want in you're game.
    some think sims 4 has more things they want it their game and some think sims 3 give you more things they want in their game. It just all about what u personally want.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member

I stand corrected on that bet which I lost but that is quite an achievement for Sims 4, thank you for the links.
    The links don’t work for me? Which as such doesn’t matter because even if Sims 4 is the best selling game ever in the history of games, it unfortunately doesn’t mean for me personally I cheer three more years. Meaning it’s not an argument for me. But again, why don’t the links work for me :disappointed: ?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    This maybe bit off-topic, but kind of important. Pssst:

@GemSixx
    I was trying to show that what game packs you would thing is worth is just about what u personally want in you're game.
    Like sims 3 u get all that customizing colors and no need to worry about color matching , sims 4 give u the ability to color you're cats and dogs how u like and just paint them. ---> both of these features are unique to that serie so it's what you want.
    Sims 3 let u buy a lot of small pets and horses and also horse aqility. Sims 4 let u have cats and dogs but also let u run you're own vet and also go to the vet whit you're pets. And this time agility whit you're dogs ---> about what u would like to do, maybe u have always wanted to run and build a vet or active career as a vet or always just wanted a lot of horses and build farm for them.
    Sims 3 have all these traits and favorite colors etc to choose from to make you're sims feel more unique personality. Sims 4 have all that body type customizing and the way it's easy to make sims look unique.
    Some people like more features that sims 3 add and what fit from their game play more and some people like what sims 4 add to their game and how those things fit more for their game play.
    Some like how sims 3 vampires were and that it also let u have werewolf and witches etc. Some people liked only vampires and like that in sims 4 they are more detailed for their game play. Some may be willing to pay even more from getting all occult's as a game packs since it's only thing they liked and want that they are more detailed maybe in sims 4 for them.
    So i just try to say that even tho u think sims 3 expansions look way more better than in sims 4. It's okay and i'm not trying to say it's wrong. I only try to say that some others may think that it wasn't worth for them and think sims 4 pack give them more that fit for their game more.
    But that does not mean that sims 3 or sims 4 expansions give you less. It just mean that some other serie give u more thing u appreciate more and don't see those things other series pack offer to as important/necessary to the way u play.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
    edited March 2019
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

The links don’t work for me? Which as such doesn’t matter because even if Sims 4 is the best selling game ever in the history of games, it unfortunately doesn’t mean for me personally I cheer three more years. Meaning it’s not an argument for me. But again, why don’t the links work for me :disappointed: ?

Links don't work when they contain the 's' on the end of the https, remove the s and they should work. (Maybe)

Different topic, I'm not inclined to want three more years of reused content. The latest pack is a good example there are at least six things reskinned or reused in this pack that already exists and so nothing 'new' concerning an asset or interaction was added and just resold and rebranded to players as far as quite a few things reused.

Examples:

A science career object in GTW is reused in SV. And evidentally it's clone causes the original object to go missing (known bug) that's what bad custom content does when someone messes up using an object mesh to change the bhavs. Reskinned.

Tense emotion is reused as the new emotion per players of this pack.

Base game house (not even a new paint job)

Reused interaction (throw a drink) no new animation.

The other things reused in this new pack has slipt my mind, however, I'm using those examples of why I wouldn't want three more years of that.

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    edited March 2019

I've thought about that. There is a risk they will ignore customer feedback because it is selling well.
    I didn't mention the Sims 2&3 stores because those appeared to be considered separate albeit related revenue sources not included in the numbers. I have no doubt if they were included, Sims 3 sales would blow everything else out of the water. I know I personally owned most of the store. My aim was just to try to say it's hard to compare which made more. They offered different things at different prices.
    There's no doubt Sims 4 is selling well, but it's hard to say for certain if it's actually outpacing it's predecessors if you could somehow compare them on a level ground. That's all I was getting at. It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, I just know people are often curious about that.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    edited March 2019
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

Ofc it doesn't, and u have all rights to have own opinions on what u like or don't! I don't think it's an argument since i can't say or any other that it's not true. Since it is true for u and all have different opinions about that. It's like if i like pop music and some say for me that it's not real music and i should't like it.
    But i don't know why those link don't work since for me they work and some others. English is not also my native language ( just wanted to point that out because when i add those links i try to take them from as legit sites i could. But i also don't know for sure that what sites people who speak english on their native languages use)
    But i make sure that every link was safe, since i do have really good program that tell if some sites have something harmful but there was also one that said he could not open those link so then i'm not sure why, and i also wonder it.
    If u want to read about it u can look from simsvip or google ' The Sims 4 Crosses $1 Billion in Lifetime Revenue' or ' Sims 4 has made 1 billion'
    EDIT: Oh i just saw what cinebar said about how ' links don't work when they contain the 's' on the end of the https, remove the s and they should work. (Maybe) ' So that can olso be the case and i try to fix if i did something wrong when i send links
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    This maybe bit off-topic, but kind of important. Pssst:

I really hope so. Competition might do for the Sims what City Skylines did for SimCity. I would really like to start being disappointed in another life simulation game rather than (realistically) the only one on the market.

I've thought about that. There is a risk they will ignore customer feedback because it is selling well.
    I didn't mention the Sims 2&3 stores because those appeared to be considered separate albeit related revenue sources not included in the numbers. I have no doubt if they were included, Sims 3 sales would blow everything else out of the water. I know I personally owned most of the store. My aim was just to try to say it's hard to compare which made more. They offered different things at different prices.
    There's no doubt Sims 4 is selling well, but it's hard to say for certain if it's actually outpacing it's predecessors if you could somehow compare them on a level ground. That's all I was getting at. It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, I just know people are often curious about that.

Numbers for the TS3 store were released at some point (I wish I had kept the links) it was stated in the fifth year of TS3 the store had generated 24 million dollars.
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    @GemSixx
    I was trying to show that what game packs you would thing is worth is just about what u personally want in you're game.
    Like sims 3 u get all that customizing colors and no need to worry about color matching , sims 4 give u the ability to color you're cats and dogs how u like and just paint them. ---> both of these features are unique to that serie so it's what you want.
    Sims 3 let u buy a lot of small pets and horses and also horse aqility. Sims 4 let u have cats and dogs but also let u run you're own vet and also go to the vet whit you're pets. And this time agility whit you're dogs ---> about what u would like to do, maybe u have always wanted to run and build a vet or active career as a vet or always just wanted a lot of horses and build farm for them.
    Sims 3 have all these traits and favorite colors etc to choose from to make you're sims feel more unique personality. Sims 4 have all that body type customizing and the way it's easy to make sims look unique.
    Some people like more features that sims 3 add and what fit from their game play more and some people like what sims 4 add to their game and how those things fit more for their game play.
    Some like how sims 3 vampires were and that it also let u have werewolf and witches etc. Some people liked only vampires and like that in sims 4 they are more detailed for their game play. Some may be willing to pay even more from getting all occult's as a game packs since it's only thing they liked and want that they are more detailed maybe in sims 4 for them.
    So i just try to say that even tho u think sims 3 expansions look way more better than in sims 4. It's okay and i'm not trying to say it's wrong. I only try to say that some others may think that it wasn't worth for them and think sims 4 pack give them more that fit for their game more.
    But that does not mean that sims 3 or sims 4 expansions give you less. It just mean that some other serie give u more thing u appreciate more and don't see those things other series pack offer to as important/necessary to the way u play.

@Charlotta11 I didn't come here to argue about it. I'm having a blast playing 3 and still getting everything I want for it. Almost 5 years after the game ended, I still have LOTS more to buy for it. And I will. Every time they release another pack for 4, I will get something else for 3.

I have cats and dogs and the vet career is actually a downside for me. Whether I try to play the career or if I just have pets who need to be took to the vet every dang time I rotate back to that household, I don't care for it.
    I also have vampires. I guess it's better than the vampires in 3, idk because I've never played the vampires in 3 because I prefer witches and fairies and aliens. I tried playing a vampire in 4 and I did not care for that either.

But will you be able to say there's still lots more for you to buy for 4 almost 5 years after it ends as I can for 3? Do you realize how awesome it is to have SO much stuff I've not even gotten to yet? But for 4, the players are starved for content. Begging for another pack, any pack, just anything. Because it's so easy to just play through it and it's done and you're left wondering, "now what?" At least for 3, I can say without a doubt that we weren't starved for content. People can bad mouth the store all they want. Almost 5 years after the game ended, people are still buying simpoints for it and getting new stuff to add to their game.

Completely done with EA

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top