Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we please get the Deep Fryer Back?

In TS3 it could make Fried Chicken,Catfish,Shrimp etc. I'd love to have it back especially for Fried Chicken so our sims could have a Fried Chicken Restuarent to go to if you have Dine Out. Imagine a KFC Restuarent. Catfish could be used in Seafood Restuarents.

Comments

• Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    yes, I would love that.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes, please! I was hoping we would get deep fryers in Kitchen Stuff along with the ice cream machine, since both came in the same Store set in TS3, but unfortunately we didn't.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Yes! I also want the pizza oven. There’s another recent thread talking about all the cooking appliances from TS3 and apparently there was a hibachi-style thing in the store. That would be fun too!
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    This would fit perfectly with a Farming pack. If they add more harvestables, we could have fried okra and fried squash. We could also make corn dogs and funnel cake.
    We could make fried ice cream if we have Cool Kitchen Stuff. They could also give us the option to make fried turkey for the holidays (or whenever).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I'd like to see a commercial fryer for the restaurants
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited November 2019
    Yes! They could make donuts and French fries too. And fried chicken and fried fish. They’d probably get fat from all that oil though :lol:
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    In TS3 it could make Fried Chicken,Catfish,Shrimp etc. I'd love to have it back especially for Fried Chicken so our sims could have a Fried Chicken Restuarent to go to if you have Dine Out. Imagine a KFC Restuarent. Catfish could be used in Seafood Restuarents.
    Umm no I would love to have that but my sims were to obsessed over that thing in Sims 3 and the way they abandon food now I would think they would cause a terrible fire. They already leave food on the stove unattended.:joy:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    A deep fryer and an air fryer.
    Sims who eat a lot of deep fried food should get fat, and those who use the air fryer wouldn't.

Personally, I really want the pizza oven back.
    And I would also like the option to cook damper in the coals of a bonfire or campfire.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes Please!!