Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you buy packs regardless if your playing S4 or want its content?

124...Next

Comments

• Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    No, I only buy specific packs I want and when I play Sims 4.
    I never buy any game, sims or otherwise I don't want, I have all of Sims 4 because I wanted the packs and play the game regularly. Most where bought on release.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I started off buying packs just to have them but ended up disabling a few of them so am much more picky now.

I believe I'd be content with just GT (for the clubs), DO(for restaurants, C&D(for pets) and Vintage Glamour(for butlers).
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yes, I buy all Sims 4 packs almost immediately after release.
    I have to have everything that comes out! I honestly have never been extremely disappointed with anything they have come out with. I love having new content in my game and I eventually find a way to use it all. Keep'em coming Sims team! <3
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    No, I don't usually buy packs unless I REAAALLY want it.
    I only buy the packs/eps that I like/want. I am always happy when players get what they want regardless, but I won't pay money to add content that doesn't influence the game in the way that is conducive to my style of play. for instance, I do not play any of the supernatural/occult type stuff so I would never spend money on it or put it into my game. If I like what comes out (GP/EP/Stuff's) then I will purchase immediately on release, even if I am not currently playing sims 4.
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited March 2019
    No, I don't usually buy packs unless I REAAALLY want it.
    I only buy packs I really want + it needs to be on sale. I did buy two stuff packs when they weren't on sale because I also bought Get Famous when it was on sale (the price of the packs + Get Famous was the same as an EP not on sale) and then a week or two later stuff packs went on sale :#
  • brittany_jeanbrittany_jean Posts: 25 Member
    I've found Origin has consistent sales for the Sims, way more than stores did in the old days. So I wait. But I only ever buy packs I'd enjoy.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited March 2019
    I lost interest at TS4, but are buying all content, as I played actively TS4 since Spa Day

And sure I will return to play it in a future, or when its DLC releases time be gone
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes, I buy all Sims 4 packs almost immediately after release.
    I always buy every pack, even if the theme is not interesting to me. I buy them because I'm a collector and also becuase there's usually at least one smaller thing in the pack that I'm interested in. For example, I bought Strangerville mainly for the laptops, military clothing, and the moldy wall and floor decals, Vampires mainly for the ripped wall decals, wall cracks and cobwebs, and Spooky Stuff mainly for the cobwebs (even though we got better ones in Vampires, but Spooky Stuff was released first).
  • mlmeadowsmlmeadows Posts: 13 New Member
    Yes, I buy them all but wait for a sale.
    Strangerville is the first pack I've paid full price for on the day it was released. All the others I waited until a sale. Especially Vampires.