Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Asavari wrote: »
    Hi rosemow and other fellow simmers! I have been playing Sims since the original just came out and I am addicted! I am a veterinarian and playing after a long day does help me relax. Of course, I can't play everyday due to work but I try to play a few times a week and love to exchange gifts. I also play Sims 2 and 4 but 3 is my favorite! Thank you rosemow for the welcome note. Happy Simming!

Hello @Asavari :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
    It is very caring and kind of you to work as a veterinarian and help sick animals <3 It is very special of you. Simming would be a great way for you to relax after a long and tiring day.
    It is nice that you play a number of the Sims game versions. Simming is fun!
    Happy simming! :)
  • LaAstariaLaAstaria Posts: 17 Member
    Aloha! I'm Astaria and I just turned 19 a few days ago (I'm getting old)! I've been playing Sims for a few years now, but I played when I was, like 7 or 8? I honestly can't remember much about the game and I have no memory of what I did in the game. I can't even remember which Sims it was! I just remembered I always played it on my purple PSP. I also played Sims a lot when I was 11 or 12, but I never actually "got" into the Sims, if that makes sense? I'm one of those people who find a game they like and then it takes over their whole life, so sometimes I have to reel myself back in. Sims is like "medicine" for me; I'm not the greatest at controlling my obsessions, but I manage.

For, I guess over a year now, I have been reading up on Sims here and there, but I finally decided to join in on the conversation. I frequently watch Deligracy and TheSimSupply, since I'm mostly into building. It's amazing what creativity can do in build mode! If I don't have any inspiration though, it doesn't come out like I want. I'm a perfectionist, so it NEEDS to look great for me to accept my builds. Inspiration is key.

I'm a fairly happy person, so I constantly try to create sims that represent happiness! I do create sims who have opposite traits of happiness, but I don't find myself playing them too often. I suffered from severe depression for five years during kid/teen years, so anything negative puts me in a mood. I also just hate to see my sims so sad all the time. I like to stay away from negativity! So you bet, all my sims I play have real productive happy lives :)

(Most of them anyway, sometimes I like drama..)
    •| Nature always wears the colors of the spirit |•
    --~♥~--
    LaAstaria wrote: »
    Aloha! I'm Astaria and I just turned 19 a few days ago (I'm getting old)! I've been playing Sims for a few years now, but I played when I was, like 7 or 8? I honestly can't remember much about the game and I have no memory of what I did in the game. I can't even remember which Sims it was! I just remembered I always played it on my purple PSP. I also played Sims a lot when I was 11 or 12, but I never actually "got" into the Sims, if that makes sense? I'm one of those people who find a game they like and then it takes over their whole life, so sometimes I have to reel myself back in. Sims is like "medicine" for me; I'm not the greatest at controlling my obsessions, but I manage.

For, I guess over a year now, I have been reading up on Sims here and there, but I finally decided to join in on the conversation. I frequently watch Deligracy and TheSimSupply, since I'm mostly into building. It's amazing what creativity can do in build mode! If I don't have any inspiration though, it doesn't come out like I want. I'm a perfectionist, so it NEEDS to look great for me to accept my builds. Inspiration is key.

I'm a fairly happy person, so I constantly try to create sims that represent happiness! I do create sims who have opposite traits of happiness, but I don't find myself playing them too often. I suffered from severe depression for five years during kid/teen years, so anything negative puts me in a mood. I also just hate to see my sims so sad all the time. I like to stay away from negativity! So you bet, all my sims I play have real productive happy lives :)

(Most of them anyway, sometimes I like drama..)

Hello @LaAstaria :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you played versions of The Sims as you were growing up, and have especially been enjoying playing The Sims over this last year. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can bring our design and interior decorating ideas into sims gameform !
    It is very nice that you like your sims being happy and enjoying good productive lives. When our sims are happy, it cheers us also <3
  • 0PlumBerry00PlumBerry0 Posts: 2 New Member
    @rosemow :) Hi I'm Jerica
    @rosemow :) Hi I'm Jerica

Hello @0PlumBerry0 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, find helpful tips about playiing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims from your game.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • SeabryzeSeabryze Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi I'm Bryanna. I'm 22 and I started playing Sims when I was about 10, but didn't actually get into it fully until I was like 13. I usually play either Sims 2 or Sims 4, rarely do I play Sims 3.
    Seabryze wrote: »
    Hi I'm Bryanna. I'm 22 and I started playing Sims when I was about 10, but didn't actually get into it fully until I was like 13. I usually play either Sims 2 or Sims 4, rarely do I play Sims 3.

Hello @Seabryze :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming when a young child, and became more involved in enjoying playing the game when a teen. It is nice that playing The Sims has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
  • SilentSaphire21SilentSaphire21 Posts: 45 Member
    @rosemow hi! @0PlumBerry0 is my real life BFF! i actually introduced her to the sims forums and she Jumped at the offer!
    @rosemow hi! @0PlumBerry0 is my real life BFF! i actually introduced her to the sims forums and she Jumped at the offer!

Hello @SilentSaphire21 :) It is very nice that 0PlumBerry0 is your real life best friend and that you very thoughtfully introduced her to the forums! :) It is great that you are both simmers! You would enjoy chatting about The Sims and your games!
  • SheemiSheemi Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I’m Emma and I’ve been playing since the Sims 1 came out. I was about 11 and hooked straight away. The Sims 2 was probably my favourite of the franchise with all the cut scenes and funny characters. I used to post to the forum many moons ago, sharing my screen shots and stuff. Anyways, that’s me in a nutshell.
    Sheemi wrote: »
    Hi, I’m Emma and I’ve been playing since the Sims 1 came out. I was about 11 and hooked straight away. The Sims 2 was probably my favourite of the franchise with all the cut scenes and funny characters. I used to post to the forum many moons ago, sharing my screen shots and stuff. Anyways, that’s me in a nutshell.

Hello @Sheemi :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1, and that you started simming as a child <3 You would have many happy and special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :)
    It is great that you are back posting on simming forums again! I hope you will enjoy posting again on the threads about your sims and what is happening in your game :)
  • meowcatmeowkittymeowcatmeowkitty Posts: 85 Member
    Hello. I'm Ana, though you could call me meowcatmeowkitty. You may have seen me somewhere else in the sims community; I've played quite a few of the sims games and still like them, but I mostly play TS4 these days for the build tools and performance reasons. I've gotten really into building lately and can't wait to be able to share pictures of my builds here. Some of them are on the gallery under the hashtag #meowcatmeowkitty if you'd like to check them out- I hope to fill that tag with more builds in the future. They're all no CC builds.
    I build stuff and I'm always open for constructive criticism, so feel free to do that
    Hello. I'm Ana, though you could call me meowcatmeowkitty. You may have seen me somewhere else in the sims community; I've played quite a few of the sims games and still like them, but I mostly play TS4 these days for the build tools and performance reasons. I've gotten really into building lately and can't wait to be able to share pictures of my builds here. Some of them are on the gallery under the hashtag #meowcatmeowkitty if you'd like to check them out- I hope to fill that tag with more builds in the future. They're all no CC builds.

Hello @meowcatmeowkitty :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you are enjoying building in the game! Building is a very special and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can enjoy building in a variety of styles, and bring our design ideas into sims gameform!
    It is very nice that you upload and share your creations through the Gallery with fellow simmers :) They would enjoy having them in their games.
  • HumbledPrincess824HumbledPrincess824 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, I am Reeci, a very humbled princess in God's eye! lol I have been playing the sims for over 10 years now. I started playing in college and immediately got hooked. At the age of 21, I joined the army and the Sims got me through 8 years including a 15 month deployment to Iraq and a year in Afghanistan. Sometimes i feel like people my age don't really play the sims as much as I do but its just me, my 3 pit bulls, and a man that loves his NBA 2K as much as I love my sims! ( I mean come on its just sims playing basketball! ) ;)
    Hello, I am Reeci, a very humbled princess in God's eye! lol I have been playing the sims for over 10 years now. I started playing in college and immediately got hooked. At the age of 21, I joined the army and the Sims got me through 8 years including a 15 month deployment to Iraq and a year in Afghanistan. Sometimes i feel like people my age don't really play the sims as much as I do but its just me, my 3 pit bulls, and a man that loves his NBA 2K as much as I love my sims! ( I mean come on its just sims playing basketball! ) ;)

Hello @HumbledPrincess824 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when at College and that it helped you as you served through the Army. Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our day has held and our life is holding. It helps to relieve stress and is also fun!
    People of all ages enjoy playing The Sims! There are a variety of ages of the simmers who post on the forums. It is nice that we all enjoy the same interest which is having fun simming!
  • HumbledPrincess824HumbledPrincess824 Posts: 3 New Member
    @rosemow highlight of my weekends!!!
  • KeturahKittyKeturahKitty Posts: 22 Member
    Hello, Simmers!

I'm Kitty, and I've been playing The Sims since it's very beginning (you know, back when we still had dial-up interned lol). However, this is the first time I've actually used the Forum Feature in any of The Sims websites. I've also just begun exploring and using mods. IRL, I don't do much. I work, play with my doggo's and then get on the net for some fun. You can catch me watching Hulu or Netflix constantly, or dancing to Beyonce when I'm alone on the weekends haha.
    So far, I would have to say Sims 4 is my least favourite game, but it's getting better. I loved being able to create my own neighborhoods and worlds, especially in the Sims 2, where you could literally create neighborhoods inside of other neighborhoods. It was my favorite. I would create Military Bases, Resort neighborhoods, posh ones, rundown ones, hippie-commune ones and etc. I also loved that you could own a beach lot and made some gorgeous houses there. I liked the Sims 3 World of Adventures, as it appealed to my curious nature with all of it's fun things to discover and explore. House boats were fun too, but I couldn't play that expansion in tandem with any other game besides the base, which broke my heart a bit lol. Also, Horses! I miss them. I do love the CAS system in the Sims 4, which is what brought me to purchase the base game five years ago, yesterday (according to this website). I love being able to individualize my sims so much!

Hmmm... It seems I've begun to rant about gameplay... lol.
    Anyways, I love video games- Animal Crossing being one of the top games I love. I go way back to the first nintendo system, so all of those kinds of games bring nostalgia back to me. Oooo and Pokemon. Don't even get me started lol.
    It's nice to meet you all!
    edited March 2019
    Hello, Simmers!

I'm Kitty, and I've been playing The Sims since it's very beginning (you know, back when we still had dial-up interned lol). However, this is the first time I've actually used the Forum Feature in any of The Sims websites. I've also just begun exploring and using mods. IRL, I don't do much. I work, play with my doggo's and then get on the net for some fun. You can catch me watching Hulu or Netflix constantly, or dancing to Beyonce when I'm alone on the weekends haha.
    So far, I would have to say Sims 4 is my least favourite game, but it's getting better. I loved being able to create my own neighborhoods and worlds, especially in the Sims 2, where you could literally create neighborhoods inside of other neighborhoods. It was my favorite. I would create Military Bases, Resort neighborhoods, posh ones, rundown ones, hippie-commune ones and etc. I also loved that you could own a beach lot and made some gorgeous houses there. I liked the Sims 3 World of Adventures, as it appealed to my curious nature with all of it's fun things to discover and explore. House boats were fun too, but I couldn't play that expansion in tandem with any other game besides the base, which broke my heart a bit lol. Also, Horses! I miss them. I do love the CAS system in the Sims 4, which is what brought me to purchase the base game five years ago, yesterday (according to this website). I love being able to individualize my sims so much!

Hmmm... It seems I've begun to rant about gameplay... lol.
    Anyways, I love video games- Animal Crossing being one of the top games I love. I go way back to the first nintendo system, so all of those kinds of games bring nostalgia back to me. Oooo and Pokemon. Don't even get me started lol.

Hello @KeturahKitty :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one :) It was great Reading about what features you enjoyed in each of the The Sims game versions. Simming is fun!
    With you having dogs, if you have the Cats and Dogs pack you would be enjoying having simversions of your real life pets in your game <3 Pets in Sims games are very cute!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing a number of video games.
    > @rosemow said:
    > KeturahKitty wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, Simmers!
    >
    > I'm Kitty, and I've been playing The Sims since it's very beginning (you know, back when we still had dial-up interned lol). However, this is the first time I've actually used the Forum Feature in any of The Sims websites. I've also just begun exploring and using mods. IRL, I don't do much. I work, play with my doggo's and then get on the net for some fun. You can catch me watching Hulu or Netflix constantly, or dancing to Beyonce when I'm alone on the weekends haha.
    > So far, I would have to say Sims 4 is my least favourite game, but it's getting better. I loved being able to create my own neighborhoods and worlds, especially in the Sims 2, where you could literally create neighborhoods inside of other neighborhoods. It was my favorite. I would create Military Bases, Resort neighborhoods, posh ones, rundown ones, hippie-commune ones and etc. I also loved that you could own a beach lot and made some gorgeous houses there. I liked the Sims 3 World of Adventures, as it appealed to my curious nature with all of it's fun things to discover and explore. House boats were fun too, but I couldn't play that expansion in tandem with any other game besides the base, which broke my heart a bit lol. Also, Horses! I miss them. I do love the CAS system in the Sims 4, which is what brought me to purchase the base game five years ago, yesterday (according to this website). I love being able to individualize my sims so much!
    >
    > Hmmm... It seems I've begun to rant about gameplay... lol.
    > Anyways, I love video games- Animal Crossing being one of the top games I love. I go way back to the first nintendo system, so all of those kinds of games bring nostalgia back to me. Oooo and Pokemon. Don't even get me started lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @KeturahKitty :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one :) It was great Reading about what features you enjoyed in each of the The Sims game versions. Simming is fun!
    > With you having dogs, if you have the Cats and Dogs pack you would be enjoying having simversions of your real life pets in your game <3 Pets in Sims games are very cute!
    > It is nice that you enjoy playing a number of video games.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks @rosemow !

I have the Cats and Dogs expansion and it's fun. I have definitely made mini-versions of my pups on the game and its funny how similar it is to real life haha. I need to get the Strangerville pack next. It looks awesome.
    Thanks for all your help earlier lol.
    > @rosemow said:
    > KeturahKitty wrote: »
    >
    > Hello, Simmers!
    >
    > I'm Kitty, and I've been playing The Sims since it's very beginning (you know, back when we still had dial-up interned lol). However, this is the first time I've actually used the Forum Feature in any of The Sims websites. I've also just begun exploring and using mods. IRL, I don't do much. I work, play with my doggo's and then get on the net for some fun. You can catch me watching Hulu or Netflix constantly, or dancing to Beyonce when I'm alone on the weekends haha.
    > So far, I would have to say Sims 4 is my least favourite game, but it's getting better. I loved being able to create my own neighborhoods and worlds, especially in the Sims 2, where you could literally create neighborhoods inside of other neighborhoods. It was my favorite. I would create Military Bases, Resort neighborhoods, posh ones, rundown ones, hippie-commune ones and etc. I also loved that you could own a beach lot and made some gorgeous houses there. I liked the Sims 3 World of Adventures, as it appealed to my curious nature with all of it's fun things to discover and explore. House boats were fun too, but I couldn't play that expansion in tandem with any other game besides the base, which broke my heart a bit lol. Also, Horses! I miss them. I do love the CAS system in the Sims 4, which is what brought me to purchase the base game five years ago, yesterday (according to this website). I love being able to individualize my sims so much!
    >
    > Hmmm... It seems I've begun to rant about gameplay... lol.
    > Anyways, I love video games- Animal Crossing being one of the top games I love. I go way back to the first nintendo system, so all of those kinds of games bring nostalgia back to me. Oooo and Pokemon. Don't even get me started lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @KeturahKitty :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one :) It was great Reading about what features you enjoyed in each of the The Sims game versions. Simming is fun!
    > With you having dogs, if you have the Cats and Dogs pack you would be enjoying having simversions of your real life pets in your game <3 Pets in Sims games are very cute!
    > It is nice that you enjoy playing a number of video games.

Thanks @rosemow !

I have the Cats and Dogs expansion and it's fun. I have definitely made mini-versions of my pups on the game and its funny how similar it is to real life haha. I need to get the Strangerville pack next. It looks awesome.
    Thanks for all your help earlier lol.

You’re welcome :)
  • Simalien1Simalien1 Posts: 244 Member
    Sul sul everyone! My name is Bianca, I'm 29 from The Netherlands, I am obsessed with building in the Sims 4. Played the sims since sims 1 but only started building recently, therefor I decided to start a YouTube channel, it's going pretty well, my first build was in December 2018, and now I'm over 350 subs, growing pretty fast :). Anywho, I am here to share some of my builds for you to download. If you want to see some of my content, you can have a look on my youtube channel *Simalien* or my instagram *Simalien_*

I hope to connect with you all here and over there <3

xxx Bianca
    MVIHo4S.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Simalien1 wrote: »
    Sul sul everyone! My name is Bianca, I'm 29 from The Netherlands, I am obsessed with building in the Sims 4. Played the sims since sims 1 but only started building recently, therefor I decided to start a YouTube channel, it's going pretty well, my first build was in December 2018, and now I'm over 350 subs, growing pretty fast :). Anywho, I am here to share some of my builds for you to download. If you want to see some of my content, you can have a look on my youtube channel *Simalien* or my instagram *Simalien_*

I hope to connect with you all here and over there <3

xxx Bianca

Hello @Simalien1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing many households over the time and seeing how their lives progressed in your game.
    It is great that you are enjoying building and it is very speciial that you have your own YouTube channel! That is great! Congratulations on over 350,subs! People would be enjoying watching your videos!
  • Simalien1Simalien1 Posts: 244 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Simalien1 wrote: »
    >
    > Sul sul everyone! My name is Bianca, I'm 29 from The Netherlands, I am obsessed with building in the Sims 4. Played the sims since sims 1 but only started building recently, therefor I decided to start a YouTube channel, it's going pretty well, my first build was in December 2018, and now I'm over 350 subs, growing pretty fast :). Anywho, I am here to share some of my builds for you to download. If you want to see some of my content, you can have a look on my youtube channel *Simalien* or my instagram *Simalien_*
    >
    > I hope to connect with you all here and over there <3
    >
    > xxx Bianca
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Simalien1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing many households over the time and seeing how their lives progressed in your game.
    > It is great that you are enjoying building and it is very speciial that you have your own YouTube channel! That is great! Congratulations on over 350,subs! People would be enjoying watching your videos!

Aww thank you @rosemow you're so sweet! I love this community so much. So much positivity, no hate or fighting. I wish I got in touch with fellow simmers sooner :smiley:
    MVIHo4S.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top