Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Hey guys, I underwent surgery this morning - had to get another wisdom tooth removed - so my jaw's been in a bit of pain today. I manage with some paracetamol to kill the pain a bit, but I'm not certain yet whether I'll be able to sleep through the night... So I hope to not wake up in the middle of the night. :sleepy:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sorry about that Vul. Getting a wisdom tooth removed is awful. :s
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Just over a year since I had all four removed at once and I'm still not used to it. And haven't quite recovered from it xD .... I'm not good after surgeries.

Do wishing you speedy recovery!
    edited March 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    Sarah: We have a good Mole
    Backhanded compliment? πŸ€”

2/5 records. Not bad, but not good either. And Niels helped with both. He might not be the Mole

Ooh, 2 people think Merel is the Mole. Merel thinks it's Sarah. If it's Niels, he did a great job. If it's Sarah, Merel will win, which is my ideal scenario. If it's Merel, the winner could be either. Given the editing, I think they might reveal Niels to not be the Mole first, since it doesn't give anything away

Ooh, suspense
    I'm thinking that it's not Niels, but I've written down what I think he did "as the mole" just in case. Because all three of them have done so many suspicious things that I'm super torn. Sarah still has my longest list. So I've got to go with her but I'm not 100 percent comfortable with the decision. It feels off to me for some reason.and I can't quite put my finger on it. Going to read back through my notes.
    I'd Google share my notes, except I was also writing down baby names in it with last names included xD
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Shadami wrote: Β»
    Just over a year since I had all four removed at once and I'm still not used to it. And haven't quite recovered from it xD .... I'm not good after surgeries.

Yikes. Getting all 4 out at once seems traumatic!
    I imagine that would take awhile to get used to, doesn't it like change your face shape? Or at least temporarily...

And I too wish you a speedy recovery Vul:)
    Nah. I mean the cotton balls I suppose might have a little bit. But my teeth were already changing the shape of my jaw bone. XD I don't think I've changed besides having room in my mouth for all my teeth now.... Also pretty sure I traumatized the dentist....

I had an anxiety attack on the table that was pretty bad and the surgeon after going through 8 surgeries that I listened to with no problem. All of them fine and happy. Got me xD πŸ˜‚ and he just said "ummmmmm more numbing meds please nurse"..... "More o.o" WHY IS SHE CRYING IN PAIN?!?! XD the poor guy.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hey guys, I underwent surgery this morning - had to get another wisdom tooth removed - so my jaw's been in a bit of pain today. I manage with some paracetamol to kill the pain a bit, but I'm not certain yet whether I'll be able to sleep through the night... So I hope to not wake up in the middle of the night. :sleepy:

Sounds painful Vul, I know what it's like I've had mine taken out before too. Hope you feel better soon! <3
    Christmas_Banner.png

2/5 records. Not bad, but not good either. And Niels helped with both. He might not be the Mole

Ooh, 2 people think Merel is the Mole. Merel thinks it's Sarah. If it's Niels, he did a great job. If it's Sarah, Merel will win, which is my ideal scenario. If it's Merel, the winner could be either. Given the editing, I think they might reveal Niels to not be the Mole first, since it doesn't give anything away

Ooh, suspense
    I'm thinking that it's not Niels, but I've written down what I think he did "as the mole" just in case. Because all three of them have done so many suspicious things that I'm super torn. Sarah still has my longest list. So I've got to go with her but I'm not 100 percent comfortable with the decision. It feels off to me for some reason.and I can't quite put my finger on it. Going to read back through my notes.
    I'd Google share my notes, except I was also writing down baby names in it with last names included xD
    By the end, pretty much every finalist has done something Mole-like. If they appear too good, the other contestants will know they're not the Mole and have an easier time with the quiz, so everyone has to be a bit subtle.

Also, when my wisdom tooth was taken out, it hurt the whole time. I thought the pain would have been greater if I hadn't gotten a dose of anesthesia, but it turns out I should've asked for a higher dosage if it was still hurting. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I can't wait for Sunday :smiley:
    I can't wait for Sunday :smiley:

Me too :grimace:

Thanks for the good wishes guys. :)

Ooh, suspense
    By the end, pretty much every finalist has done something Mole-like. If they appear too good, the other contestants will know they're not the Mole and have an easier time with the quiz, so everyone has to be a bit subtle.

Also, when my wisdom tooth was taken out, it hurt the whole time. I thought the pain would have been greater if I hadn't gotten a dose of anesthesia, but it turns out I should've asked for a higher dosage if it was still hurting. :D

I'm glad that I did not go under full anesthesia this time - my body reacts really badly to that 🀒
    Last time I did that, and I was being sick all over the day. Ugh...

All four at once?! D: Is that allowed even? That does sound really painful and I'm sorry to hear that you're not fully used to that yet. :(
    Banner.png
    I was supposed to get the other wisdom teeth out, but my parents decided not to push through. Other dentists said that it wasn't necessary anyway, and my parents felt my old dentist just wanted to make money :D

I didn't know you could react like that to full anesthesia :0

edited March 2019
    I was supposed to get the other wisdom teeth out, but my parents decided not to push through. Other dentists said that it wasn't necessary anyway, and my parents felt my old dentist just wanted to make money :D

I didn't know you could react like that to full anesthesia :0

I believe I'm really sensitive to anesthesia. I felt quite sick after just receiving injections to knock out just the half of my mouth where the tooth had to be removed. Didn't vomit luckily but it's not my definition of fun. :s

Also - Happy Birthday to Ninja! :) πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy birthday Ninja!
    Happy birthday! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

Happy birthday ninja.

Yup my daughter and my mother in law both react very poorly to anestesia it's a pretty normal thing to have it react badly with you. :)

And it wasn't exactly painful. I did have A lot of meds shoved in me... It was more the sound freaked me out horribly. I told them they were going to need to put me to sleep, but at the last minute my insurance backed out.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Thank you guys ❀️❀️❀️
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Ninja! :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Happy birthday Ninja! πŸŽ‚
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Happy b-day Ninja
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited March 2019
    https://youtu.be/6Cz4NDLj3Ac

A message from our favourite WIDM English subtitler!

And here's a link to the Belgium Mole Dailymotion Channel. With 2 trailers already on it. Promising :smiley:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/widmbelgie
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    I can wait. And if ever, I can just watch without subtitles and deduce the results from context and body language :joy:

...People still use Hotmail??? :0

I know who the Mole is! :p Hoping to see the episode subbed soon so we can have a short afterparty. And then go for the main course tomorrow! :smiley: πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I know who the Mole is! :p Hoping to see the episode subbed soon so we can have a short afterparty. And then go for the main course tomorrow! :smiley: πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ

I just finished De Mol 2018... so I’m ready for De Mol 2019 to start now ;)