Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited March 2019
    I decided to play Bridgeport in final of finally because it's have more feelings. I will use traveler mod
    The new vampire ghost(thank nraas), Wuren Sang, he was a hybrid vampire, the band former leader/guitarist. He got along badly with former drummer, present guitarist/leader Tianya, after a brawl Tianya played a prank on him(he's not sense of humor), but it was out of control. After this Tianya hidden this event, only two earliest members know him. He thinks Tianya was deliberately
    He's name lit."no one", inspiration comes from a sentence by a network writer who from my country"No one stands with me at dusk, No one asks me if the gruel is warm"
    No one will sees theirs gigs too
    kbqu0e.jpg
    kbqnmD.jpg
    But I started school before I real play him
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    i cant share pics yet but i just started a new family with this girl named becca same name as mine but she is not me most def not me lol and she is trying to get up in the busines world and just bought a new beautiful home made by pralinesims from tsr , looking for a bachelor to start dating and then to start a bigger family.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Josh and Zumi have another child, Kala. Pika had his birthday just before Kala was born so is a child now.
    47272007801_9b871f72ed_o.jpg
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm Simming again after not playing for a few years.
    This is my current family, the Whitakers. They live in Sunset Valley. I've been playing them for a few weeks now.

1Lz034I.jpg

This is Cassidy and her husband, Kevin. Cassidy is a writer and Kevin is a Sous Chef. He wants to be a famous chef and Cassidy wants to raise 5 kids from babies to teen.

Behind the couch, is Hannah, their oldest daughter. She's very musically gifted. She is also my heir. The three kids on the left are triplets (which was not expected), Alex, Camille and Jessica. I don't understand how Alex got blonde hair. Genetics. XD

The one squatting in the front that looks like Harry Potter is Garrett, he's the smart nerd of the family and the one breakdancing dangerous close to everyone is Garrett's twin brother Jacob, the party animal. The brown dog with the red collar is Arlo, who Cassidy and Kevin adopted as a puppy and the white, black and tan dog is Max who they just adopted a few Sim days ago.

This family has really kept me on my toes, I'll tell you that, epecially when Alex, Camille and Jessica were toddlers. Man was that difficult. Fun but difficult.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Right now I am finalizing the re-writing of my old chapters in Monte Vista:

Taïga is visiting her mother, Shasta, who is remarried to an Italian count, Leonardo Di Grisogno dell'Aquila. On the picture are also Rowan, Taïga's halfbrother, Ellen, the Danish au-pair, and the family's butler, James.

monte-aquila02.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    Well this might take a minute :)

This is the Anippe/Antoniou/Patel household. Allow me to elaborate. :)aWpZzYy.jpg

The Genie hamming it up in the back on the right is Niella Anippe (Anippe is Egyptian for "Daughter of the Nile.) She's the sim that I started this family with, having never played a Genie before, nor played in Isla Paradiso, I created my own little back story for her in my head and consequently in game...

She was originally born in Egypt but when she was still an infant her father, Ammon (the fella in the bow tie) moved to Isla Paradiso where she grew inexplicably drawn to the water. Raised by Ammon incognito and had never known her mother, all she knows is that her father loved her mother deeply and left with Niella to keep both Niella and her mother safe. Ammon worked hard to encourage Niella to follow her passions while focusing his own career in the science and technology fields. He couldn't have been any prouder when she announced she wanted to be an oceanographer.

When Niella left for college, Ammon decided it was time to return home to Egypt, in the hopes of finding his one true love, Niella's mother, where he still lives. And though she wasn't looking for it, it was in college that Niella met and fell in love with the studious looking fellow on the right, Connor Antoniou, who was double majoring in Fine Arts and Athletics. Connor's first trip to Niella's home (a modest houseboat) in Isla Paradiso he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, there. They're now incredibly happily married, she a world famous oceanographer, owning and operating the world's leading aquatic research facility and he, an enormously successful author of bawdy Vaudevillian novels that read like a drunken sailor's sea shanty inspired by his beautiful surroundings and Niella's great sense of humor. He also enjoys fishing and is naturally adept in many physical activities.

Niella and Karlie (the charismatic gal in the hat) hit it off immediately when they bumped into each other outside of their favorite underwater cave in Hobart's Reef. Soon they found how much more in common they had! While Niella had never known her mother, Karlie had never known her father. Karlie grew up with her mother, Shari Goldberg (that entertaining blonde there in the front) in Sunlit tides as not only mother and daughter but as best friends. All she knew of her father was that he was a political prisoner in some other country. That's all she knew because anytime she'd want to ask more the sadness in her mother's face from telling her even that was too heartbreaking to bare. Now Karlie owns and operates a 5 star resort Aléjate Shores (formerly Hobart's Hideaway.) Construction of her second resort, the completely remodeled Sparkling Sands Casinso Resort, is under way as we speak.

And that leads us to Rajan Patel, Karlie's fiance and the hottest sports legend in Isla Paradiso's history. When he's not sportsballing, water sporting (of all sorts) and socializing, he's helping Karlie out upgrading all of the plumbing and electronics on her properties. Their wedding is this Saturday and afterward they'll honeymoon in Egypt with the Antonious at Niella's father's house.

And last but not least, Piggy Girl who is modeled and named after my own dog. Piggy will be staying with Gramma Shari while everyone's in Egypt, or rather Gramma will be staying with Karlie to help with the wedding and watch her granddog until the gang gets back.

If you're interested in all in reading their story, you can find it here in the forums by following this link:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16993663#Comment_16993663

this is the most work I've spent on one single family yet, and it's still not "work" or even remotely boring lol :)
    Post edited by AbellaKellaher on
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    I don't have a portrait of all four of them together, but the current "undocumented (read that as non-story)" game I'm playing has a family of four with two dogs and one cat.

The Humans

Screenshot-202.jpg
    Candice Henry

Screenshot-203.jpg
    Phil Burrows, her boyfriend

Screenshot-204.jpg
    Haruo Chikamori

Screenshot-205.jpg
    River (McIrish) Chikamori, his wife

The Pets

Screenshot-206.jpg
    Sassy, the Siamese (as you can see, I refrained from calling her "Gollum". >:) ) - a girl

Screenshot-207.jpg
    Samson, the Rottweiler - a boy

Screenshot-209.jpg
    Niels, the German Shepherd - a boy

So far, no other strays have made their way to the base so it appears that the humans may have room for offspring. :smirk:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Meet Marci
    She as always wanted to be a Martial Arts champ since she was a child but her weight has almost made her dream impossible, But Marci is now on a diet and wants nothing more then to go to china an win a championship tournament. Will she do it or will her dream die trying.
    Xnn2Vzj.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited March 2019
    I don't have a good family photo so I'll have to share a few of them but this is my family currently.

KoqcD4Z.jpg
    First we have Derek Khan. He is my main Sims third husband. Beside him is his step-daughter/SimBot Kate Khan. Derek is currently 100 Sim days old.

kj7vX0K.jpg
    This is Brittany Khan. She is my main Sim who is attempting @Llandros2012 Ultimate Sim Challenge. So far she is in the fourth season of the challenge and has supermaxed many skills and done a lot of the jobs available. She was originally named Brittany Page until she married Christopher Steel in Sunset Valley, and George Dean in Riverview. For Twinbrook, she brought Derek over. Waiting for Derek to pass to get her fourth husband in Barnacle Bay.

***To really understand what I'm talking about, you'd have to look at the rules or my story thread but I'm having a lot of fun with the challenge.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Josh and Zumi's third child, Akamu, arrived today :)
    47306857471_f0c5c73d85_o.jpg

Older siblings seem to not be happy about the baby at.ALL. hehehe
    @AbellaKellaher It's true that the kids don't look terribly happy :D You might not believe it, but they are actually smiling! :D Because I refuse to use pose player for my family photos I am limited to the children's normal in-game expressions. I don't mind because I find posed pics "unnatural". For me, if it can't happen in-game, it doesn't belong.
  • Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    edited March 2019
    I just started up a game in Sunset Valley and I'm currently playing Jamie Jolina and Connor Frio. They recently got married, and have a toddler daughter named Mary.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    @AbellaKellaher It's true that the kids don't look terribly happy :D You might not believe it, but they are actually smiling! :D Because I refuse to use pose player for my family photos I am limited to the children's normal in-game expressions. I don't mind because I find posed pics "unnatural". For me, if it can't happen in-game, it doesn't belong.

Yeah I don't use the poser either, just because it's a feature that I'm not going to use during game play so why muck up my hard drive with things I'm not going to use, right? I just use the poses that come with the game itself :)
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited March 2019
    I've been switching between a couple sibling households that live next to each other in Sunset Valley. One recently had a baby, so I had the opportunity to get them all together for a birthday party:

rpm72qc.jpg
    Post edited by Archivist on
    9d9hOnJ.png
    Sunfisher0 wrote: »
    I just started up a game in Sunset Valley and I'm currently playing Jamie Jolina and Connor Frio. They recently got married, and have a toddler daughter named Mary.
    Your Jamie and Connor look stunning! Jamie in my game ended up with Stiles McGraw. I can't get that dude to look pretty at all, lol.
    9d9hOnJ.png
    edited March 2019
    Josh and Zumi had another child today and their eldest son aged up to teen :)

Pika is holding Kimo. The other kids are Kala (girl) and Akamu :)
    47356358251_dacfb87372_o.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    Archivist wrote: »
    Your Jamie and Connor look stunning! Jamie in my game ended up with Stiles McGraw. I can't get that dude to look pretty at all, lol.

Thanks! To be honest, I never really paid attention to Stiles McGraw before because he wasn't particularly memorable to me. I switched to him to see what he was doing today (and to give him some new hair and clothes). He was out collecting lizards and is currently dating a girl named Sofya Burgess, who was generated by NRaas Story Progression.

Screenshot-21.jpg

Screenshot-20.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for Stiles because he was my sim's husband in my first or second save when I first got the game :)
    28594801267_3916e881c7_o.jpg

@Sunfisher0 Your Stiles is a cutie! :)
    @Sunfisher0 @Mikezumi Wow! Both of your Stiles's look so handsome. Maybe I should give mine a second chance at a makeover, haha.
    9d9hOnJ.png
    edited March 2019
    @Archivist Thanks :) You should definitely give it a try. He's not the most handsome sim but, from memory, he did make a lovely husband and, as a female, he looks very sweet which is something I always take into consideration when playing male sims.

Edit to add gender switched version. Granted, I did tweak original slightly but not a lot because I like to keep townies as true to the original as possible.
    28594799667_ff314a8b5c_o.jpg
    @Archivist Thanks :) You should definitely give it a try. He's not the most handsome sim but, from memory, he did make a lovely husband and, as a female, he looks very sweet which is something I always take into consideration when playing male sims.

Edit to add gender switched version. Granted, I did tweak original slightly but not a lot because I like to keep townies as true to the original as possible.
    28594799667_ff314a8b5c_o.jpg

Hey, Stiles is actually a pretty woman :D [time to find him again and breed him]
    edited March 2019
    @Sunfisher0 I use female only sliders to increase the nose scale so yours will look a little different if you don't use them. I mostly use them for noses and jaws because I don't like how small they become in females.

Edit to add female version of an untweaked Stiles with no female only sliders.
    28594802517_aefca8179c_o.jpg