Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone had a malevolent sim revive the Mother Plant? What happens?

I'm assuming that if I were to revive the Mother Plant, it would do just that and allow a second sim to do the StrangerVille aspiration. Is that all?
41741928340_6225bb36b5_c.jpg
✨ Click on the picture above to check out my channel for CAS videos! ✨

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited March 2019
    You can replay it, different ways too. I have not replayed it in the same game but maybe someone else will come along and give you some answers! I think a second sim can also do it after another one beat it? Haven't tried. Maybe this bump will help you out!
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    You can replay it, different ways too.
    I am unsure if there are multiple endings so to speak afaik the gurus have said it's a linear story. Although if you do revive it...
    and build a good relationship with the Mother you can request gifts of either success, money, energy or life extension once a day.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    You can replay it, different ways too.
    I am unsure if there are multiple endings so to speak afaik the gurus have said it's a linear story. Although if you do revive it...
    and build a good relationship with the Mother you can request gifts of either success, money, energy or life extension once a day.

That is really fun. Don’t think I will see it in my game but fun to know that it can happen.
  • naomehnaomeh Posts: 367 Member
    Skyzzah wrote: »
    I'm assuming that if I were to revive the Mother Plant, it would do just that and allow a second sim to do the StrangerVille aspiration. Is that all?
    Yes, that is all. Even if you revive it immediately after, there is no chance in the message after...just that you won, basically. I didn't know there are multiple endings. Not sure what other endings there are besides beating it.
    edited March 2019
    LOW wrote: »
    Tell me more

Just played around a little with it, so not really sure but I have found out that
    Possessed sims gain friendship with her faster than normal/vaccinated sims do.

edit: spelling
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited March 2019
    Sorry if I misled anyone from my first post here. I just said you can play it "different ways" not "different endings".

I have a new game with a sim as a scientist. I want to befriend the Mother this time :D and nurture the plants :p
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    You can befriend the Mother Plant by attempting to communicate. It can take awhile but you can do it. After-which she will give you gifts.
    Sorry if I misled anyone from my first post here. I just said you can play it "different ways" not "different endings".

I have a new game with a sim as a scientist. I want to befriend the Mother this time :D and nurture the plants :p

Sorry for misunderstanding! Replaying the story with different sims/goals sounds like fun!
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    But you can't complete the strangeville aspiration if you befriend mother and never try to get rid of her. ;(
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...