Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rollins Legacy

ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
So I have finally decided what I want to do! I have always loved Isla Paradiso and forgot how much fun I loved playing it. I am going to create a mermaid who loves to travel and explore. She is going to scuba dive and learn the art of nectar making and explore all the tombs and islands. I thought about getting her to go to University for a business degree since I want her to open a resort. Not sure though. I am going to change up a few things in the town. I love the Grandpa's Grove lot so I am going to have her work up to it and provide fresh fruits and vegetables for her resort. She is going to be amazing at making nectar to sell. It is going to be fun! Oh and she is going to fall in love. Just don't know with who yet.

More details to follow! Like a name hahah
I1VZWOJ.jpg
(Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
Post edited by ccarrig_95 on

Comments

• ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Meet Leia Rollins! (Pronounced like the Star Wars character). She has the LTW of seasoned traveler and is a scorpio. Favorite color is yellow, music is island life and food is ceviche. Her traits are adventurous, eco-friendly, insane, nurturing, and loves to swim.

Yroeg8Y.jpg
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn