Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUNK BEDS COMING?!

D0C4qFUU0AAkN2f.jpg

Image taken from @MarkDaigleGames on twitter
ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€

Comments

• elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    That icon has been in the game since base game.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    oh cool. it'd make sense with the new military themed content.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »

This.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    How does that child know what a bunk bed is if it doesn't exist? Bet the aliens took them all. Dumb aliens. :p

Either that or clearly this child is a genius who will be the one to eventually invent bunk beds.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    That's the thought bubble above my head when I play sims, too...
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Funny how popular content was not included in the base game though and some of it still not included even today... :unamused:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers! Bunkbeds would be sweet!
  • LimorzLimorz Posts: 77 Member

I never noticed that :(
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Is the Military coming or are Military schools coming?
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member

They added a Military career in the new pack Strangerville. No bunk beds though.
    ~ ~ ~
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »

They added a Military career in the new pack Strangerville. No bunk beds though.

OHHHHHH! So there is a pack called Strangeville coming. LOL I was a little clueless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    Animation is too hard and expensive, same for spiral stairs.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    If we didn't get them in Kids Room Stuff and if we didn't get them in Parenthood I don't think we're getting them at all.
  • SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    If we didn't get them in Kids Room Stuff and if we didn't get them in Parenthood I don't think we're getting them at all.

We might get them with University or a free update. EAxis still has time to make them.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    They could be nice also for prison cells. And yes the military. Personally I'd like mezzanine beds too, for teens that would be nice.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Maybe when a university or some type school pack comes out we\ll get them back into the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    There’s also a urinal icon in the bladder bar yet there’s no urinal
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

We might get them with University or a free update. EAxis still has time to make them.

I hope we get them with University, because I don't see what other pack they could possibly put them in if it isn't parenthood/university/kid's room/military.. Bunk beds would be really neat though, so fingers crossed still.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

I agree. to the OP, I wouldn't take the icons too seriously, regarding what might or might not come to the game.
    This icon is from the base game!

I hope we do see them, but the way the sims 4 is with so many features still absent in its almost 5th year mind :# who knows if we get them?

I have been using mods/CC

http://modthesims.info/d/549937/functional-bunk-bed-fixed-april-2015.html

Mods/CC give us what EA don't a lot of the time.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Not every little thing in the game is going to be a hint.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Haha even the kids in game are like...where's my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bunk bed. I've never seen this thought bubble before.

Although, if we can speculate based off thought bubbles, I've seen cop cars tons. I know we have police career, but these are police cars reminiscent of burglars and cops showing up.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    The thought bubbles are things we'd probably think of day to day or come into contact with at some point - sims being a simulation game this could be just that - but obviously it's fun to speculate but most of the time if you seek expectations.. you just end up disappointed if they don't come true..
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    The thought bubbles are things we'd probably think of day to day or come into contact with at some point - sims being a simulation game this could be just that - but obviously it's fun to speculate but most of the time if you seek expectations.. you just end up disappointed if they don't come true..

Why does everyone warn speculators they risk being disappointed? I think it's ok to be disappointed, excited, neutral or anything else. It gets a little annoying reading this warning of emotions every few posts in the speculations group for literally years. Emotions are OK people. Keeps things interesting.