Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deactivated Simblrs/Tumblrs list Edited 02/12/2020

Comments

• Options
    SimGasmsSimGasms Posts: 115 Member
    edited February 2019
    for some download links throughadfly (ect) taking you to 404 simfileshare. just delete the www. portion of the simfileshare link on the 404 page.
    Post edited by SimGasms on
  • Options
    Sims_4Sims_4 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Keenpea moved to their new tumblr CapitalCo but now all the posts on that tumblr has been deleted do you know where I can find their cc
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Sims_4 wrote: »
    Hi Keenpea moved to their new tumblr CapitalCo but now all the posts on that tumblr has been deleted do you know where I can find their cc

Please see page 1 of this thread. Under Keanpea is a link for a Simfileshare archive.
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Can anyone help me I'm looking for two hair meshes they are
    Xdeadgirlwalking ShortnSweet hair
    Mangobytecc fiery hair
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    Can anyone help me I'm looking for two hair meshes they are
    Xdeadgirlwalking ShortnSweet hair
    Mangobytecc fiery hair

I don't know what you need xDeadGirlWalking's ShortnSweet hair mesh for but, it is a game hair in the men's section. Perhaps you could use that mesh. Unfortunately, she has deactivated her mediafire and simfileshare accounts and neither of the archives of deactivated simblr files I have found includes that file.

Here is a working link to Mangobytecc's fiery hair:
    http://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/175337822383/mangobytecc-fiery-a-sims-4-hair-as-per
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks

You're welcome!
  • Options
    This anyone knows what this dress is called

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/170362798391477622/visual-search/?x=16&y=11&w=530&h=346

I try looking for on Simayedae website and couldn't find it
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    This anyone knows what this dress is called

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/170362798391477622/visual-search/?x=16&y=11&w=530&h=346

I try looking for on Simayedae website and couldn't find it

Here is the direct link to the post: https://simayedae.tumblr.com/post/173447824156/ugh-🐸🐸🐸🐸-preview-i-know-doesnt-work-well the post even includes a working link to the original mesh

I really only do WCIF's for deleted CC and Tumblrs in this thread. For existing creators, please make a separate post. Thank you.
  • Options
    First, let me say thank you and wouldn't you know Simfileshare is down.
  • Options
    plumbizzareplumbizzare Posts: 11 New Member
    Would you mind a wcif for the creator Devilicious? They used to share their things over at Sims 4 Studio but everything is gone. Here is their tag over at Lana's: sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/Devilicious (have to be around longer before I can post links, sorry)

I have a wcif over at Sims 4 Studio asking if anyone has anything they might share with me and put a link over there with all that I have, too. Thank you!
  • Options
    Would you mind a wcif for the creator Devilicious? They used to share their things over at Sims 4 Studio but everything is gone. Here is their tag over at Lana's: sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/Devilicious (have to be around longer before I can post links, sorry)

I have a wcif over at Sims 4 Studio asking if anyone has anything they might share with me and put a link over there with all that I have, too. Thank you!

I tried to track them down for you but, the Wayback machine leads to the same dead adfly links as their S4S page. I also tried searching for a SimFileShareFolder to see if that is what they had behind the adfly link and didn't find anything there either. I tried both Devilicious (there is also a clothing creator by that name at TSR) and Pixel Shrine to see if they moved their site or had a Tumblr and found a deactivated Facebook account where they used to host CC.
  • Options
    Wow - thank you so much! I have gotten a reply from Monas over at the original wcif at MTS4 (can't post links yet) and she shared Chevron, Vienna, Sanela, Aliza & Seventies curtains.
    I have LaBelle, India, New York & Paisley (Allisas HS Elegant Curtain recolor).
  • Options
    Forgot to add, mine have the pictures included - but the others shouldn't be too hard to find pictures for.
  • Options
    Forgot to add, mine have the pictures included - but the others shouldn't be too hard to find pictures for.

Thanks! I'll add a link to the discussion at MTS4 on the front page.
  • Options
    Hello again, someone at MTS4 wcif has asked that you be notified of a thread they posted: wcif linthara items: amelia kitchen, cozy,lorelei bathroom, one painting,and rugs and floor and HAPPY world
    (I'm still not able to post links, apologies!)
  • Options
    Hello again, someone at MTS4 wcif has asked that you be notified of a thread they posted: wcif linthara items: amelia kitchen, cozy,lorelei bathroom, one painting,and rugs and floor and HAPPY world
    (I'm still not able to post links, apologies!)

Thank you! I've updated the first page.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited March 2019
    I believe Asylis's site has closed down because everytime I try to get into it I get taken into a Papermaking site. I don't think Asylis has created a new site at all. So it means people wanting to use Sweet Sorrow's Horseriding pack wouldn't be able too since it needs Asylis' horse and bridal stuff

Note: You can find the person's stuff on Sims 4 studio
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I believe Asylis's site has closed down because everytime I try to get into it I get taken into a Papermaking site. I don't think Asylis has created a new site at all. So it means people wanting to use Sweet Sorrow's Horseriding pack wouldn't be able too since it needs Asylis' horse and bridal stuff

Note: You can find the person's stuff on Sims 4 studio

Some of their links at Patchwork Sims still work too: http://wbb44.patchworksims2.de/index.php?tagged/53-sims4/&objectType=com.woltlab.filebase.file
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    I'm looking for some of Luumia's clothing that was on his tumblr. The links appear to not work anymore. He had some pajama pants with underwear band showing, a backwards baseball hat, and a curved barbell earring. Anyone have any ideas?
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    I'm looking for some of Luumia's clothing that was on his tumblr. The links appear to not work anymore. He had some pajama pants with underwear band showing, a backwards baseball hat, and a curved barbell earring. Anyone have any ideas?

Unfortunately, Luumia disables the download site when he takes down links like for his hardhat.

However, the earring and baseball hat are still on his site under accessories: https://luumiasims.com/tagged/s4acc
    and the pajama pants are on this page: https://luumiasims.com/tagged/sims+4+cc/page/12

If you choose Custom Content (via tags) everything is still there. His Custom Content & Mods page is kind of fubar and he's always working on it.
  • Options
    Wow you're awesome and thanks again Bananas_45
  • Options
    Wow you're awesome and thanks again Bananas_45

You're welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top