Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should my Sim do next?

This is Eduardo Montez:
tG58iJq.jpg?1
He's currently at Level 9 of the Actor career, and once he hits level 10 he'll be looking for a new career. During his time as an actor, he's maxed out both the Guitar skill and Fitness skill. He's also mastered Singing skill. During his free time he plays a lot of video games and while not at max skill he's at level 7 of the video game skill so maybe he might want to go into esports. He has the Career Hopper perk so he'll likely start his new career at a fairly high level. His wife is level 2 of Social Media; I'm planning to put her in PR to help Eduardo's new career. She's also about to give birth to their first child. (They're in a small house in Willow Creek but they're about to move to a slightly larger place to have room for the nooboo.)

So, what should he do next? Thanks for the input -- I've never done one of these polls before.
Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

What should my Sim do next? 53 votes

Athletic career (either branch)
13% 7 votes
Entertainment career (musician)
43% 23 votes
Tech guru (esports)
33% 18 votes
Something else -- explain in comments
9% 5 votes

Comments

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    All options have potential, but since he's at the top of the actor career his charisma is likely pretty sigh so...I think he should go into politics XD

Hey, it's not like it's an unheard of career trajectory irl lol. And having a spouse in social media (maybe she could go into the PR branch?) would make them quite the power couple.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    I would go athlete as it goes well with either branch of the social media career and it makes sense. I have a couple that are PR/trainer and it works really well job wise. They mostly have the same days off.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    He could totally be one of those Actors turned Musicians type of people. He should join the entertainment career and write songs/lyrics on the side. Bear in mind writing/producing songs doesn't pull in a lot of money, so the entertainment career is a must have if you're considering the music side of things..:)
    giphy.gif
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Buy a shop. You get to make money and interact with other Sims as you work.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited March 2019
    So much potential. I voted Tech Guru, like he’s coming out of the limelight and taking it a bit easier with a family really on the way. I thought about Athletics, but thought it might be more realistic for him to have gone Athletic first and then Acting...
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Actor turned Musician would work, he has the skills already, so why not? Actors/actresses do it in real life for more fame/money.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I say politician or writer/reporter. Actors usually end up pushing their opinions on the general public so it would be realistic. :D
  • BunnycatmumBunnycatmum Posts: 40 Member
    My actress sim became a writer after maxing out her acting. Musician or poltican would work I think as actors/actresses in real life have made these switches plus he's already got high singing skill and I'm assuming pretty high charisma too.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Actor turned Musician would work, he has the skills already, so why not? Actors/actresses do it in real life for more fame/money.

This. I also like the politics idea.
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I would let him keep his current job. I never have sims reach level 10 if they plan on having a family because I focus on raising the children/completing aspirations, but if I had a single sim get to level 10 I would keep him/her in their his/her career, for sure so s/he could become very rich 😆