Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StrangerVille, the NEW Awesome

Woot! :D

Thank you Maxis Gods & Goddesses! <3

Awesome!!! B)

This gamepack, I am very excited about!- So much! Comment below what you love about this game pack, and don't forget to say what you want in future Sims 4! :smiley:

giphy.com/gifs/xTk9ZS8Ury96MENgAg/html5
Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Love the military and MIB in a shrouded town of mystery, and the sparing ability- which I find it's interesting from the cloud of smog and censor bars in past, it's a nice addition. The desert western type town is set out very well, wanted something just like it for a while now. :blush: The story behind it all brings me back to the Sims 2 Stories days, where I found a lot more in the game through each unique household. I have only just started, but I'm looking ahead to see more. So keen! :D

In future, I wouldn't mind seeing farming or various music options for bands and stuff. Keep up the good work Maxis! <3<3
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Besides what @Captain_C said, I love being able to add more to the Science Career, including their new outfits.
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I love it so far! The factions (military, scientists, conspiracy theorists, men in black, infected sims) all roaming around. My fallout/half-life/stargate/body snatchers sim fantasies finally came true!

Now, I want a space opera/mass effect/star trek wars sim/farscape/expanse pack... With a deeper storyline. You can follow your sims when they travel in rockets. You can die by being spaced or eaten by aliens.

But yeah, we will have some every day pack first. Do dishes pack (if you break a dish, your mom gets mad at you), garbage collector career (try not to faint with the smell, try to sort recycling from trash, yell at sims who don't respect the schedule or throw stuff that they shouldn't, fight rats and raccoons, etc.) and a new venue, the bank, where you can ask for loans in a mini-game. You can use your charisma, try to seduce the bank personel... Or rob the bank!

Wait, that might be fun to play... ;P
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    It all depends on the theme. I'd buy a City of crime or Feud in Veronaville pack if it was made like Strangerville.

The most intriguing thing to me isn't the (rather simple) story, but the different factions running around and especially how the world changes with each stage. Strangerville pre-boss fight is a different experience than starter Strangerville. I said it before in another thread, the different stages got me into decorating and cluttering more. I'm a lifemode player, normally, but I had fun in changing the bar, library and pool (from the library) to reflect the growing infestion.

My one suggestion to the devs would be to make skills more meaningful to story advancement. If you're worried about players moaning about having to grind skills, just place a few npcs with the required skill levels in the world for players to befriend and move in (or recruit) with their main sim!
  • Options
    nude_spanude_spa Posts: 13 New Member
    Saw someone streaming and noticed the 64x64 lot so I bought it.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2019
    nude_spa wrote: »
    Saw someone streaming and noticed the 64x64 lot so I bought it.

Except the 64x64 lot is also the only uneditable lot :(