Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If Merel truly is the Mole, then editing truly did a great job covering her tracks to fool the audience. :D It's going to be Jan v2
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I need to let you all know in case you wonder where I am, my mom died last night and I just can't anymore.
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I need to let you all know in case you wonder where I am, my mom died last night and I just can't anymore.

I am so sorry for your loss Kitty! :( If you need to talk about it send me a message, we are all here to support you through this! <3

Oh my God. I'm so sorry for that
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Oh my god... :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that.. Wishing you lots of strength and love.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member

Aww... Sorry to hear that. Strongs for you and your family.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2019
    I am so sorry Kitty. I don't know what your support system looks like but if you need someone to talk to I'm here whenever you need me.
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member

My condolences Kitty. I don't know what to say, but I'm here for you too <3
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sorry to hear that Kitty, Much love & hugs from Ducky. <3
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    A%2BWhite%2BRose.png

A White Rose represents Respect and Remembrance
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If Merel truly is the Mole, then editing truly did a great job covering her tracks to fool the audience. :D It's going to be Jan v2
    I'm starting to think that's the case after all :S That she's the mol and it's supposed to be this huge surprise at the end because she's been portrayed at this straight shooting money maker XD

I really hope that it's not her though. I really hope that it is Sarah after all this XD
    It's Neilson :p
    But it can be Merel
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    This is an amusing thread. ^^ I really need to check this Belgian mole out at some point.

Did you read Turner's Mole? We are in season 7 now.

I have not read it yet. I'm still learning my way around. :) And slowly finding more and more places to post and things to read ^^

I haven't had the chance to talk to you to much yet, but I'm here as an ear if you need it. Backing up what pretty much everyone is saying. Take care of yourself and I'm sorry fo your loss. <3
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Oh my, I am so sorry for your loss Kitty :( Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family, and if you Need something, whether is is just talking or support, you can always PM me <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

We’re all here for you, Kitty. Losing a family member must be tough, so know that you have a community here to support you too. I hope you’re okay.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Thank you all for your condolences. I don't know what else to say, I'm still in shock as it happened so sudden.
    edited March 2019
    Something about episode 9.
    I read about an interesting hint about the songs played inbetween 2 tries during the DJ'ing challenge.

24K Magic - Bruno Mars
    I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
    Vision of Love - Mariah Carey
    Ride Wit Me - Nelly

Take the first letter of the final word of each song title.

Magic
    Out
    Love
    Me

Mol M

It might be Merel after all?
    uptown funk ft Bruno Mars was before the challenge
    What were the songs during?
    Shakira after

I wonder if they say anything as well

Side thought: Sarah is an actress and in some scenese she's got glasses on and others she must be wearing contacts. If she is the Mol I wonder if one way is her "being a contestant" and the other is her "being a mole"
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Thank you all for your condolences. I don't know what else to say, I'm still in shock as it happened so sudden.

I cannot possibly imagine what you are going through at this moment, Kitty. I am very very sorry for your loss. Just like what the others have said, we are here to support you and even if you just want to talk we will all be here to listen.

Please take care of yourself <3
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    The 9th episode of WIDM was posted on YouTube some hours ago, btw:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Eg2kuVcaY

I was just watching it and getting frustrated xD I suspect all three of them . I just have no idea who it is.

I'm still rewatching the season and jotting things down throughout it.
    ep 5 for example they show Merels test screen but not what she selects.
    Just little things. Anything. XD and see who has most.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I was just watching it and getting frustrated xD I suspect all three of them . I just have no idea who it is.

I'm still rewatching the season and jotting things down throughout it.
    ep 5 for example they show Merels test screen but not what she selects.
    Just little things. Anything. XD and see who has most.
    In my mind it's 100% between Sarah and Merel. Niels isn't a contender for me anymore XD I can't see any reasoning for it being him.
    edited March 2019
    Partially watched the episode while eating out. Some thoughts
    We walk around naked all the time
    :D

Niels did a pretty good job with the tower. Sarah is sketchy, as usual. 1 tower ain't so bad

Will watch the remaining 40 minutes later
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

Sarah: We have a good Mole
    Backhanded compliment? 🤔

2/5 records. Not bad, but not good either. And Niels helped with both. He might not be the Mole

Ooh, 2 people think Merel is the Mole. Merel thinks it's Sarah. If it's Niels, he did a great job. If it's Sarah, Merel will win, which is my ideal scenario. If it's Merel, the winner could be either. Given the editing, I think they might reveal Niels to not be the Mole first, since it doesn't give anything away

Ooh, suspense