Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Sims 4 Packs (Expansion, Game, and Stuff Packs) Do You Have?

Comments

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    20-26
    I’m only missing Jungle Adventure, Vampires, My First Pet Stuff and Laundry Day Stuff.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    20-26
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    I have everything except My First Pet Stuff, and I intend to keep it that way. ;)

I'm in the same club
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ScottishAsetScottishAset Posts: 9 New Member
    20-26
    Nearly all of them... some day
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    All of 'em
    All of them. I always feel the need to buy it.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    20-26
    I have all, but the Vampire pack
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    All of 'em
    I have all of them because whether I like the pack as a whole or not, every one of them have items I need for cas or building.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    20-26
    I always end up getting the game packs in a bundle with two stuff packs. Otherwise I'd own fewer of the stuff packs. I'm waiting to see if they'll do that with Strangerville, Laundry Day and My First pet Stuff. If not I'll eventually buy Strangerville and maybe the pet one if I get an urge to own a sim hamster down the road. Laundry Day is not likely to be my thing.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    20-26
    I do not have MFP because I’m not buying dlc for dlc; no Vampires or Spooky Stuff because I don’t care for the occult/Halloween; no Get Famous because it doesn’t interest me at all.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    All of 'em
    I've got them all but like some others who've posted, there are some I only use a few items from and others I use all the time. I barely use anything from Outdoor Retreat or Get Together. I use the world/town for Get Together and some of the CAS items but don't really use any other aspect of it. Outdoor Retreat is pretty much just CAS items I use.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    too many.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    20-26
    I think it's everything but My 1st pets and Luxury party.
  • MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    15-20
    I have all the expansions and game packs, and I'm gradually collecting stuff packs whenever there's a sale. Recently there's been one on sale per week so I've been buying those if I don't have them already.

Don't know if I'll get My First Pet Stuff. Probably not though.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    All of 'em
    MakoSims wrote: »
    I have all the expansions and game packs, and I'm gradually collecting stuff packs whenever there's a sale. Recently there's been one on sale per week so I've been buying those if I don't have them already.

Don't know if I'll get My First Pet Stuff. Probably not though.

I felt the same about My First Pet Stuff. In the end, I bought it though because it has one of the rare matching sets of furniture in the game. The MFP Stuff kids room furniture is too cute for words. So I bought it even though it felt wrong to do it when my brain said, "This should have been included in Cats and Dogs"
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    20-26
    All but 3: my first pet stuff, fitness stuff, and strangerville.

Which I will get Strangerville when I start playing the game again. For now I'm taking a break from Sims 4 till some content I actually want comes back to my game (witches, University, etc...).
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    All of 'em
    All of them and love them all.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ambaraambara Posts: 47 Member
    All of 'em
    I will have all of them, though don't have strangerville yet. Some of the packs (the ones I'm not that into so I can easily wait as long as needed and don't want to spend my own money on) I ask others to gift me and Strangerville is one these. But I have a birthday coming up in a couple weeks so I'm fairly sure I'll have it by then if not sooner.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    All of 'em
    Technically I don't have two packs, but I'll buy them at some point.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    20-26
    I have everything but vampires and my first pet.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    20-26
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    I have everything except My First Pet Stuff, and I intend to keep it that way. ;)

This.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    All of 'em
    So far anyway.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    All of 'em
    I have them all, finally. I actually bought Strangerville on release day - which I never do. The first pack I was excited for since S2.
  • LyvedaLyveda Posts: 14 New Member
    20-26
    21 in total. I have all expansions and game packs, but not all of the stuff packs.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    20-26
    I have everything but Laundry Stuff, and I intend to keep it that way.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    20-26
    I’ve been lucky enough lately to be able to keep up with new Sims content. I don’t have Strangerville currently or MFP. The latter is a pass for me.
  • whitmartinezwhitmartinez Posts: 139 Member
    I only have the basegame currently for sims 4. I can't currently play since my laptop quit working. Which pack/s would you recommend when I do get a computer and play again?