Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    I wanted to let everyone know that I'm on a needed break to just focusing on RL at the moment for the next couple of weeks. I am however, working on some special projects that I can't wait to share when I return. I hope all of you are doing well and please feel free to continue to post or send me PM's if you like. I do check in every couple of days or so. Thanks so much for all of your post and support. <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I never been interested (or even heard of Kim Possible series) but I have heard about the fact that there's a live-action Disney Channel movie coming out next Friday in the U.S.

xEE5H8G.png

k80hsBc.png

I uploaded this guys to the gallery
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I never been interested (or even heard of Kim Possible series) but I have heard about the fact that there's a live-action Disney Channel movie coming out next Friday in the U.S.

xEE5H8G.png

k80hsBc.png

@MadameLee Wow! Kim Possible is cool. Watched that show some back several years ago with Squirrel. Thanks for sharing and they look great.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

xEE5H8G.png

k80hsBc.png

@MadameLee Wow! Kim Possible is cool. Watched that show some back several years ago with Squirrel. Thanks for sharing and they look great.

@mamasquirrel apperently in the U.S. (not sure about Canada) there's a live action movie on Disney channel of Kim Possible
    6adMCGP.gif

xEE5H8G.png

k80hsBc.png

@mamasquirrel apperently in the U.S. (not sure about Canada) there's a live action movie on Disney channel of Kim Possible

@MadameLee I didn't know that. I will have to check to see if I can find it. Thanks for the info.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel wouldn't be until Friday February 15th on the Disney channel
    6adMCGP.gif
    @mamasquirrel wouldn't be until Friday February 15th on the Disney channel

@MadameLee Okay, thanks.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone! <3 I hope all of you have a beautiful day filled with love. I'm still going to be on break for a little longer. I will be bringing many things to share with you when I return.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry that I haven't been on much lately, but I needed a break for RL things that were going on. Still having a few things going on, but have been working on some projects while gone. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be posting and sharing my new creations with you here and on the gallery. I'm so excited to be able to share not only new sims, but builds and my new simlit as well. For my sims and builds check my threads. For my simlit check out the Writers' Lounge or my thread around March 2nd. Have a great day everyone! Thanks for your continued support!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited February 2019
    Here is my newest vampire. Meet Lisa Dohickey. She is available on the gallery. Special thanks to CC makers. Please note that if you decide to download any of my sims, read my rules regarding that on the first page of this thread. Thanks.
    p0imWVK.png
    wSyW32q.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited February 2019
    I had been posting pics of my simself that I have put into a side file for playing. My simself married this guy Angel Micah. He turned out not to be not so Angelic. Anyway, they had 2 Children together. Their daughter Mercy and son Sky are both married and have children of their own. Mind I say that we are no longer married either.
    UwgE27L.png
    bU44ZPC.png
    AM9YQA2.png
    9FaGk87.png
    zfo9wvZ.png
    f8fPZzp.png
    hvsaufI.png

Angel Micah is now married to Lisa Dohickey. I wish them the best.

p0imWVK.png

To be continued......
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is a new series of sims I have for you. Meet the "Soul Catchers" Natora Love, Saphilex Innocence, and Yhetrin Ebony. Why do they need to catch souls? What are they doing with them? Are they friends or foes of the Reaper? Why are they here? Only you know.......
    They are available on the gallery. Please read my rules for downloading my sims on the first page of this thread before doing so. Thanks.
    9opdNif.png
    0eTPuNO.png
    gW03JOh.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited March 2019
    I decided to give my main family a makeover. My main family my YA simself, The Reaper, and our son Jr. When I started playing just a little over a year ago, I went into the game with my simself first. I then married Grim Reaper from my game and we had 2 children. Our son Grim Reaper Jr and our daughter Grimmie. My daughter is no longer in the game. I had the children pretty early in my game after I married Reaper. I did try for baby a couple of times more in the past year and it didn't work, so I just let it go. They are a very close family and have a really good relationship with each other. Both of them have been really good parents even to this day. They both really love their son. They have a really good relationship with each other and a good marriage although it's had moments. Reaper seems to get the 7 year itch every once in a while. He has flirted and tried to have affairs with others during the marriage. Although, most of the time it was the other person coming at him first with something. Once I figured out what was going on and saw it, I made sure it didn't happen again with that person at least. My simself however, has never flirted with anyone else and has been 1 billion percent dedicated to her marriage. My simself stayed married to Reaper even with that, because overall has been a really good husband and dad. I then learned about the wonderful mods and that I could turn off the getting into situations like that again with him. Thank you for that mod by the way. So now, I don't worry about it. I have really enjoyed playing them. They are a sweet family. They like to pull junk on each other now and then, but it's all in fun.
    Jr Reaper
    XT8cIae.png
    Grim Reaper
    KYhK9G0.png
    Sarai Reaper
    JF06xXn.png
    Sarai and Grim together.
    sQVySia.png
    JEX3ALB.png
    Introducing their little miracle son
    Sora Reaper
    9nEqVOL.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I decided to give my main family a makeover. My main family my YA simself, The Reaper, and our son Jr. When I started playing just a little over a year ago, I went into the game with my simself first. I then married Grim Reaper from my game and we had 2 children. Our son Grim Reaper Jr and our daughter Grimmie. My daughter is no longer in the game. I had the children pretty early in my game after I married Reaper. I did try for baby a couple of times more in the past year and it didn't work, so I just let it go. They are a very close family and have a really good relationship with each other. Both of them have been really good parents even to this day. They both really love their son. They have a really good relationship with each other and a good marriage although it's had moments. Reaper seems to get the 7 year itch every once in a while. He has flirted and tried to have affairs with others during the marriage. Although, most of the time it was the other person coming at him first with something. Once I figured out what was going on and saw it, I made sure it didn't happen again with that person at least. My simself however, has never flirted with anyone else and has been 1 billion percent dedicated to her marriage. My simself stayed married to Reaper even with that, because overall has been a really good husband and dad. I then learned about the wonderful mods and that I could turn off the getting into situations like that again with him. Thank you for that mod by the way. So now, I don't worry about it. I have really enjoyed playing them. They are a sweet family. They like to pull junk on each other now and then, but it's all in fun.
    Jr Reaper
    XT8cIae.png
    Grim Reaper
    KYhK9G0.png
    Sarai Reaper
    JF06xXn.png
    Sarai and Grim together.
    sQVySia.png
    JEX3ALB.png
    Introducing their little miracle son
    Sora Reaper
    9nEqVOL.png

For those whom may not know how to pronounce Sarai (Sa-rye).
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    this is for a future generation but some clues about "cos-playing" that will happen
    the look in CAS
    1ctslxl.png
    look in-game
    VGVgM8G.png

Model for the Ford family
    j1FSNYK.png

Elizabeth modelling an outfit that her 2nd granddaughter will wear during Gen 6
    IcAJyrL.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    this is for a future generation but some clues about "cos-playing" that will happen
    the look in CAS
    1ctslxl.png
    look in-game
    VGVgM8G.png

j1FSNYK.png

IcAJyrL.png

@MadameLee I think they look great! The purple hair looks good on her. Thanks for sharing.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    the look in CAS
    1ctslxl.png
    look in-game
    VGVgM8G.png

j1FSNYK.png

IcAJyrL.png

@MadameLee I think they look great! The purple hair looks good on her. Thanks for sharing.

I based the look off three character from this movie (the colours can indicated whom)
    Bc6fWIR.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
    the look in CAS
    1ctslxl.png
    look in-game
    VGVgM8G.png

j1FSNYK.png

IcAJyrL.png

I based the look off three character from this movie (the colours can indicated whom)
    Bc6fWIR.jpg

@MadameLee Cool! I think you did a good job with them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Luminous siblings are available on the gallery. They are featured in my in my new series of short stories. They are series 1.
    Fornax Luminous
    f5KQ6IA.png
    FEWm94L.png
    Carafe Luminous
    MP8Z5sh.png
    exS9Oie.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Thought I would share something very cool with everyone. I took a special group of friends together to Strangerville. They had a blast and really enjoyed spending time together and the strangeness. I want to thank @squirrelwithacup for doing such a great job on the edit of the pic for me and for making a special sim just for Strangerville named Zinnia Flores. I also want to thank her for allowing me to bring along Orion Star and Hamlet Nightshade for this adventure. I also want to thank @Gameplay9098 for allowing me to bring along her sim Andre Reaper. I really enjoyed playing him. If you want to learn more about Gameplay9098's sims, read her simlit "The Last Of The Lost Boys." Thank you both for letting me add them to my game to make my Strangerville experience more special and fun. I took along Jr Reaper from my main family and his nephew Raven Reaper. Raven is the only child of Jr's late sister Grimmie.

Back row: Gameplay9098's sim Andre Reaper, Squirrelwithacup's sim Orion Star and Hamlet Nightshade
    Middle row: Mamasquirrel's sims Raven Reaper and Zinnia Flores (special sim made for me by Squirrelwithacup)
    Front row: Mamasquirrel's sim Jr Reaper.

nhsTJSX.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here are new Aliens called the "Stardust" series. There will be a couple more added soon to the series. They are available on the gallery. Please read my rules for downloading my sims on the first page of this thread before doing so. Thanks.
    qNksOQk.png
    fHElxSr.png
    V96Lz91.png
    YfUZxll.png
    ryXnxJp.png
    83oBAf4.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Important announcement: This thread will close on March 18, 2019. Please read the rest of my statement regarding this on the 1st page in the into for this thread.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited March 2019
    Here are a few pics I wanted to share with you. The 1st one is a pic of Jr Reaper's girlfriend Janah Perry.
    YyI1mC5.png
    Sora Reaper has aged up to a teen.
    00Vb54m.png
    I also wanted to share a makeover with you. This is Rory Reaper. He is the Great Grandson of Grim Reaper from my main family. He is the grandson of their late daughter Grimmie. The 1st pic is before and the 2nd is after.
    WDZBBRb.png
    tDqTJUv.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Squirrel and I did a ugly to beauty challenge in my game. It started about 8 months ago. We decided to make the ugliest sim we could at the time and I was going to use him in my game somewhere. We came up with the name Herbert Butts for him. He is mean and evil and very interesting. He did become a fixture in my game and got married to Lilith Vatore. They ended up not working so well together. We decided about 3-4 months ago to give him a beauty makeover. We did pretty good I think. Yesterday, I decided to do a little more on the makeover. I think he has turned out pretty cute. Here's some before and after pics of Herbert Butts ugly to beauty. They are both still in my game (main file).
    Before
    QHU1vws.png
    BSkLsoa.png
    After
    qx4Pn3F.png
    e5qag4J.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I want to take a moment to thank everyone that has posted or looked at this thread. I have really enjoyed you sharing your creative minds/sims with me. I have enjoyed sharing mine with you too. I will continue to share sims and builds on the gallery. Look for them under Squirrelwithacup. My sims and builds will always say created by or built by Mamasquirrel in the description. Please remember when downloading any of my sims or builds, they are not to be sold, modified and reloaded as your own on any site. You may modify my sims or builds to fit your needs in your game only. Please do not upload my sims or builds in pics, simlits, or any other form as your own. Even if you modified it to fit your need in your game, the original concept, creation, or build was not yours. Please try to be courteous of all the time and work that people put into making CC, sims, builds, mods, and other exclusive items for us to enjoy in our games. Thanks to all who have made my game special with all of the wonderful CC, builds, sims, and mods that I have added or use in my game. I appreciate all of your hard work. I am also announcing that I will continue with my simlit and I do have other projects in the works. Many blessings to all of you and may your life be filled with love, peace, joy and healing.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top