March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    kathdeline wrote: »
    Hi! I'm kathdeline, I like The Sims and I'd like to discuss TS related stuff with others. Thank you for the welcome!

Hello @kathdeline :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips for playing the game, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your sims game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • kristin908kristin908 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I'm Kristingummibuns on origin. I am obsessed with making really great builds, even if it's the simplest starter home. I would be so happy if people liked them enough to get me noticed, but right now my most popular build is one of my first ever! It's Cinderella's mansion. I think because the challenge is so popular. I started playing when I stole my dad's The Sims (1) in grade school. I would ask for the expansions every Christmas. In real life I manage a vacation property... even though I have three college degrees. Oh well. I like it any way. Thanks for inviting me.
    kristin908 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Kristingummibuns on origin. I am obsessed with making really great builds, even if it's the simplest starter home. I would be so happy if people liked them enough to get me noticed, but right now my most popular build is one of my first ever! It's Cinderella's mansion. I think because the challenge is so popular. I started playing when I stole my dad's The Sims (1) in grade school. I would ask for the expansions every Christmas. In real life I manage a vacation property... even though I have three college degrees. Oh well. I like it any way. Thanks for inviting me.

Hello @kristin908 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming! It is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is nice that you enjoy building :)
    It is nice that you started simming when you were a child. You would have many special childhood memories of fun times spent simming <3 Receiving expansion packs is a great gift for Christmas !
    It is nice that you enjoy managing the vacation property.
  • AriannaReginaAriannaRegina Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! I've been simming since game 1 on PC in 2002. I like The Sims a bit too much and am grateful for Sims Mobile! It's less time-consuming and is more affordable for me to enjoy.

I'm an Aries, level 50 in Sims Mobile, love dogs, nature, history, psychology, and being creative. :)
    Hi! I've been simming since game 1 on PC in 2002. I like The Sims a bit too much and am grateful for Sims Mobile! It's less time-consuming and is more affordable for me to enjoy.

I'm an Aries, level 50 in Sims Mobile, love dogs, nature, history, psychology, and being creative. :)

Hello @AriannaRegina :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since playing the original Sims 1 in 2002. Simming is fun! It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims Mobile also. Congratulations on reaching level 50!
    It is nice that you love dogs :) You would have been enjoying having sim dogs in your sims households over the time as you played the game.
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Hi everyone,

my name is Freechheit and I am from Germany. I love nature, animals aaand playing the Sims since it all began in 2001. :blush:
    My English is not perfect, but I'll try. :wink:

Thank you @rosemow for the warm welcome and encouraging me to introduce myself.

Happy simming! :smile:
  • zubop81zubop81 Posts: 23 Member
    Hey everyone! New to the forum but not new to The Sims! Been playing from the beginning and loving every minute of it ( well didn't get super into The Sims 3 :p ) Love renovating builds, trying to get my points and post up so I can post a build challenge I created. Have a lovely day!
    Freechheit wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

my name is Freechheit and I am from Germany. I love nature, animals aaand playing the Sims since it all began in 2001. :blush:
    My English is not perfect, but I'll try. :wink:

Thank you @rosemow for the warm welcome and encouraging me to introduce myself.

Happy simming! :smile:

Hello @Freechheit :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is very nice that you love animals. You would be enjoying having sim pets in your games. Sim pets are very cute! :)
    zubop81 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! New to the forum but not new to The Sims! Been playing from the beginning and loving every minute of it ( well didn't get super into The Sims 3 :p ) Love renovating builds, trying to get my points and post up so I can post a build challenge I created. Have a lovely day!

Hello @zubop81 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing and enjoying simming since the original Sims 1. It is a fun and great game to express our creativity through! It is nice that you enjoy renovating builds. It is enjoyable bringing our interior decorating ideas into sims gameform.
    I will look forward to seeing your build challenge!
  • idcnatashaidcnatasha Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, everyone, my name is Natasha been playing the Sims 4 for about a year. sadly I only have cats and dogs and get to work dlcs but hopefully soon ill be able to expand that. When I play the sims I definitely love custom content (preferably realistic cc). thanks for welcoming me to the forums <3
    idcnatasha wrote: »
    Hey, everyone, my name is Natasha been playing the Sims 4 for about a year. sadly I only have cats and dogs and get to work dlcs but hopefully soon ill be able to expand that. When I play the sims I definitely love custom content (preferably realistic cc). thanks for welcoming me to the forums <3

Hello @idcnatasha :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been playing Sims 4 for a year. You have been enjoying discovering the many fun and enjoyable features of Sims 4 over these last 12 months.
    Cats and Dogs and GTW are great expansion packs! The sim pets in the game are very cute! It is great that we can go with our sims to work in the three active careers that came with GTW. I hope you will be able to get further packs in the future .
  • kerilynn137kerilynn137 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi. I've been playing The Sims since the early 2000s. I started with The Sims and am now on The Sims 4. I must say that I probably liked The Sims 2 and 3 the best. I own all the packs, etc. for The Sims 4, but nothing has really impressed me like The Sims 3. I miss the freedom that came with The Sims 3. I hate that The Sims 4 is pretty much just giving us pared down versions of the previous games. The graphics are great, but the creativity is lacking. Yet, somehow, I keep giving EA my money...
    Hi. I've been playing The Sims since the early 2000s. I started with The Sims and am now on The Sims 4. I must say that I probably liked The Sims 2 and 3 the best. I own all the packs, etc. for The Sims 4, but nothing has really impressed me like The Sims 3. I miss the freedom that came with The Sims 3. I hate that The Sims 4 is pretty much just giving us pared down versions of the previous games. The graphics are great, but the creativity is lacking. Yet, somehow, I keep giving EA my money...

Hello @kerilynn137 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 and that led you on to playing the later versions also.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, and posting on threads.
  • MayFlower49MayFlower49 Posts: 262 Member
    Ive been on the forums for a while but I never introduced myself here, so I decided to do that now.
    Hi :)
    I have only played the sims 4 in my life. I didnt grow up playing the sims but I did grow up playing computer games, since I was only 4 years old. I like butterflies because: butterfly effect! If it wasn't for the butterfly effect I wouldn't be on here doing what im doing.
    I wish everyone an amazing day/week/month..etc. Bless you all simmers and everyone else too.
    Happy simming :)
    tenor.gif
    Sushi8104 wrote: »
    Ive been on the forums for a while but I never introduced myself here, so I decided to do that now.
    Hi :)
    I have only played the sims 4 in my life. I didnt grow up playing the sims but I did grow up playing computer games, since I was only 4 years old. I like butterflies because: butterfly effect! If it wasn't for the butterfly effect I wouldn't be on here doing what im doing.
    I wish everyone an amazing day/week/month..etc. Bless you all simmers and everyone else too.
    Happy simming :)

Hello @Sushi8104 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4. It is great that before that you also enjoyed playing computers games as you were growing up. You would have many happy memories of fun times spent gaming when a child <3
    I hope that you are having a very nice weekend :)
  • ScottishAsetScottishAset Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello! I have been Simming for a few years (since Sims 3) and am new to the forums. I love to build and am interested in joining some build challenges to take my building skills up a level. I enjoy watching speed builds on YouTube and getting to see awesome builders unleash their creativity. As much as I enjoy building and designing rooms and lots for Sims, I equally enjoy having my Sim move around the build and interact with everything. My Sims tend to be more gardener/scientist/doctor types, but am trying to expand out and try other traits and careers. I also really enjoy the gameplay challenges, like the Not So Berry and Serial Killer challenges. The level of attention to detail and creativity shown by fellow simmers is truly amazing!

Thanks for being such a thoughtful and welcoming community! :)
    Hello! I have been Simming for a few years (since Sims 3) and am new to the forums. I love to build and am interested in joining some build challenges to take my building skills up a level. I enjoy watching speed builds on YouTube and getting to see awesome builders unleash their creativity. As much as I enjoy building and designing rooms and lots for Sims, I equally enjoy having my Sim move around the build and interact with everything. My Sims tend to be more gardener/scientist/doctor types, but am trying to expand out and try other traits and careers. I also really enjoy the gameplay challenges, like the Not So Berry and Serial Killer challenges. The level of attention to detail and creativity shown by fellow simmers is truly amazing!

Thanks for being such a thoughtful and welcoming community! :)

Hello @ScottishAset :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy building and are planning to enter build challenges. Building is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game, as we enjoy bringing our build ideas into sims gameform.
    It is nice that you enjoy playing households where the sims are gardeners, and work as scientists or doctors. The active careers that came with GTW are great! It is nice going to work with our sims. It also very nice seeing the plants that our gardening sims grow.
    I hope that any challenges that you are doing in your game are going well.
  • Mascot3000Mascot3000 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi there!! I'm Stephanie (or Jade, if you prefer) and I'm brand new here. I've been into the series for a very long time (obsessively reading the wiki since about 8 years old, and played the My Sims spinoff games when I was very young), but I've only been playing the series proper for a year. I have Sims 4 for console, and a handful of expansion packs. I've been doing a few challenges, though often take breaks to play with completely custom Sims. I also enjoy making versions of characters from other things I'm interested in, and I'm currently making a household of the Dolls of New Albion characters. I'm not very good at building, both inside and out, but I am working on it. I hope to have a very nice time here!
    Mascot3000 wrote: »
    Hi there!! I'm Stephanie (or Jade, if you prefer) and I'm brand new here. I've been into the series for a very long time (obsessively reading the wiki since about 8 years old, and played the My Sims spinoff games when I was very young), but I've only been playing the series proper for a year. I have Sims 4 for console, and a handful of expansion packs. I've been doing a few challenges, though often take breaks to play with completely custom Sims. I also enjoy making versions of characters from other things I'm interested in, and I'm currently making a household of the Dolls of New Albion characters. I'm not very good at building, both inside and out, but I am working on it. I hope to have a very nice time here!

Hello @Mascot3000 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been interested in The Sims for quite a while, and enjoyed playing My Sims when younger. It is great that you now play the console version of Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    I hope that any challenges that you are currently doing go very well :) It is great that we can enjoy making simversions of real life people or characters! They are then very special Sims to have in our games. It is nice seeing how their lives develop in our games.
  • Mockingbird781Mockingbird781 Posts: 16 Member
    UH i need some help. I'm trying to post a question but can't. I want to post on the thread: THREAD FOR NEW MEMBERS TO POST GAME ISSUES
    but there is no option to do so (nothing is at the bottom of the thread). I need to ask a question that is messing up my game and can't post because of the dumb rule where i can't post until i become a member (which ironically is quite difficult because i can't make posts to become a member unless i'm a member?). So how do i post to threads or comment? Any help would be appreciated.

I really think there should be a NEW MEMBER section on the front page with all of the threads they can post to. I had to search for "new member" just to find posts that include new member stuff and i finally found this thread with a usable comment section.
    UH i need some help. I'm trying to post a question but can't. I want to post on the thread: THREAD FOR NEW MEMBERS TO POST GAME ISSUES
    but there is no option to do so (nothing is at the bottom of the thread). I need to ask a question that is messing up my game and can't post because of the dumb rule where i can't post until i become a member (which ironically is quite difficult because i can't make posts to become a member unless i'm a member?). So how do i post to threads or comment? Any help would be appreciated.

I really think there should be a NEW MEMBER section on the front page with all of the threads they can post to. I had to search for "new member" just to find posts that include new member stuff and i finally found this thread with a usable comment section.

Hello @Mockingbird781
    The Sims 4 Help section on this forum is now read only. New threads are unable to be started in the help section , and already started threads can’t be posted on.All simmers, whether new or full members, are unable to post on threads in the Help section,
    It would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

You can post on any other thread in the forums that another simmer has already started. You are only unable to start your own threads.

• RaymonarPicsRaymonarPics Posts: 23 Member
    Hey guys, I'm new to the Forums but I have been making a Sims 4 Voice Over Series called NEWCREST, a story about the town of Newcrest and the secrets lurking within its inhabiting families, since September! The first season is complete and the second has just begun. I love to make new episodes as it's a fun way to express my creativity through one of my favourite games! My YouTube channel is RaymonarPictures if you want to check out the series (not been on this enough to post links)

Hey guys, I'm new to the Forums but I have been making a Sims 4 Voice Over Series called NEWCREST, a story about the town of Newcrest and the secrets lurking within its inhabiting families, since September! The first season is complete and the second has just begun. I love to make new episodes as it's a fun way to express my creativity through one of my favourite games! My YouTube channel is RaymonarPictures if you want to check out the series (not been on this enough to post links)

Hello @RaymonarPics :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you have your own YouTube channel! :) The Newcrest story series sounds great! Simmers and other people would enjoy watching each episode, and waiting to see what happens in the next episode ! It is very nice that you enjoy expressing your creativity in this way <3
    Happy simming and video producing! :)
  • The_Tech_Guy153The_Tech_Guy153 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi all, my name is Tech_Guy, and I work in the I.T. Department (go figure huh?) of my local school district in northern Michigan. I enjoy being outside in general, playing computer games, and writing scripts to make my life easier at work.
    Hi all, my name is Tech_Guy, and I work in the I.T. Department (go figure huh?) of my local school district in northern Michigan. I enjoy being outside in general, playing computer games, and writing scripts to make my life easier at work.

Hello @The_Tech_Guy153 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that your user name reflects your career. The schools where you work would be very appreciative of your computer technical help in assisting them in the running of their computer systems.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips on playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims from your games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top