Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't really like crowded places, so none for me as well.

Same. None for me

And no one question me being up at 7:30 (roughly) GMT. The sun decided to wake me up. It’s only been a few days and I’m already fed up of it 😑
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Uuugghh hey people

I think I’ll chill here for a bit. Life keeps getting more complicated :/
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Astreon wrote: »
    Uuugghh hey people

Hello, hello.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Uuugghh hey people

Heya
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hey all. I haven’t touched my Sims game in a long while (a year probably). I just got a new laptop but I’ve been too lazy to download Sims again.
    Uuugghh hey people

Hiya 😋
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Uuugghh hey people

Heya
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited March 2019
    I've gotten... 5 subfolders of mods into Drive, and 4 downloaded on the computer. I'm trying to see if i can put the mods on Onedrive and the trays and saves on Drive.
    Also it's 2 am help me

Edit: I am officially sick of this, I'm asking my dad if we can get me a thumb drive tomorrow
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I've gotten... 5 subfolders of mods into Drive, and 4 downloaded on the computer. I'm trying to see if i can put the mods on Onedrive and the trays and saves on Drive.
    Also it's 2 am help me

Edit: I am officially sick of this, I'm asking my dad if we can get me a thumb drive tomorrow

Just want to say, all these drives are really confusing me 😣
    edited March 2019
    Also it's 2 am help me

Backing stuff up on the cloud?

I actually wrote a guide on setting up automatic backups of your Sims 4 files to the cloud. It takes a bit of work, but once it's set up on your computer, you won't have to manually back your files up anymore. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955493/a-guide-to-synchronizing-your-sims-4-saves-across-multiple-computers-through-the-cloud
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav convention? Have you even been to one?

Comic con cuz all the superhero shows have panels there! I've never been to one obviously. 😟

Never been to one but i would like.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav convention? Have you even been to one?

Comic con cuz all the superhero shows have panels there! I've never been to one obviously. 😟

Never been to one, but if there was a such thing as a fibre arts convention (yarn spinning wool, rug hooking, knitting, crochet, etc.), I’d really want to go!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Also it's 2 am help me

I actually wrote a guide on setting up automatic backups of your Sims 4 files to the cloud. It takes a bit of work, but once it's set up on your computer, you won't have to manually back your files up anymore. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955493/a-guide-to-synchronizing-your-sims-4-saves-across-multiple-computers-through-the-cloud

Nah, she's moving her files to a new computer. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Uuugghh hey people

Heyo, welcome back
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

We're going to Clarksville today. We're going to eat for the first place but they asked me to eat before we left since it's Saturday and it'll be busy but nothing looks appetizing right now
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Also it's 2 am help me

Nah, she's moving her files to a new computer. 😂

I guess if she's just moving stuff, it could be overkill. :D

We're going to Clarksville today. We're going to eat for the first place but they asked me to eat before we left since it's Saturday and it'll be busy but nothing looks appetizing right now

Have fun!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited March 2019
    Just wondering: when you exercise, do you ever have a problem with leggings not staying in place? (falling/slipping down)
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Just wondering: when you exercise, do you ever have a problem with leggings not staying in place? (falling/slipping down)

Only if they're old or too big
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

I have a problem where I need a certain size for my height, but they’re too large for my weight 😖
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

I have a problem where I need a certain size for my height, but they’re too large for my weight 😖

I think i'm the other way around XD They always get stuck on my thighs :s
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

I have a problem where jeans are always too large and too long because i have skinny small legs but a visible...bottom.
    I end up always buying high waisted skinny jeans they're the only one i like.
    I wear a size (eu) 34 that's about as small as you can get without going into the kids section
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Wow... I haven't been on this thread since 2017! What page are we aiming for now?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Submarine wrote: »
    Wow... I haven't been on this thread since 2017! What page are we aiming for now?

2000, welcome back!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Submarine wrote: »

Truth be told, probably 2000 now.

I forgot, like a lot of things, I've been feeling pretty terrible
    L9q8VGi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top