Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hot Sim Compendium

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    can i post a request here for the sims 3 ? i stink at getting sims to look like i want , and i would be so happy if someone could find or create one these spanish rapstars for me ozuna, anuel aa, or romeo santos, god i searched everywere and cannot find the right things to make them, cc is great if used , ill send pictures if needed of what they look like. i just cany post pics or discusions yet
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Beccabbs I knew I forgot to read a post here! Luckily for you, I remember that this notification wasn't a dream. :lol:

I'm sure finding pics of them will be easy enough. It seems they all come up easily with a google search. Romeo Santos I would definitely be willing to try, for sure. But the other two...The tattoos will be tricky. But if you don't mind them being tattoo-less, I'll make them and you can add whichever tattoos you see fit. Let me know what you'd like to do. Also, it'd be useful if you could provide traits and Lifetime Wishes for each of them as I know nothing about them. :sweat_smile:

Whoops just saw Romeo has tattoos too. Flargscrabble! :lol: Well, yeah, so I'll be happy to make them mostly if you'll finish them off with tattoos. :tongue:
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    @Emily4331 Hey there! I just downloaded a bunch of Sims and placed them in the SavedSim directory. However, when I load them up in Cas, they arrive with coal black skin, mostly no hair and generic clothes. I suppose it's because I don't have the same CC installed. Is there any way to fix this except choosing it manually for each sim? I'm a ts4 player and I have mostly no idea about ts3 mechanics...
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited March 2019
    @DeiraShadeweaver Yeah, back when I did this thread I used CC skin when I probably should have kept it CC-free, but most of the hair and clothes were probably from the TS3 store, expansions, or stuff packs that you don't own. I didn't change any of their clothing, so it just might have been content that came with their home world that you wouldn't have if you don't own the world.

I'm afraid there's no way to mass change this. Either you can download the skin I use - http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is (I use the UHD version) and change the other missing parts - hair and clothing - manually for each one as you play them.

Or you'll have to just change their skin, hair, and clothing however you'd like as you play them. The good news is, their genetic changes to make them more normal looking should still be intact, so there's that. :tongue: I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If I could go back in time, I'd upload them CC-free.

ps - Your rat is very cute. :3
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    @Emily4331 weird, I actually had exactly that skin loaded when I tried things earlier, but it didn't seem to recognize it. I usually use a skin by burntwaffles. The genetics seem to work though... I guess populating my Sim Library will just take some more work. I'm currently making a bunch of random Sims to have a pool for Nraas Immigration to draw upon.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited March 2019
    ~sigh~ Braden and Greta make good-looking kids...

Screenshot-58.jpg
    Karina Johansson-Chikamori

So do Tatsuyoshi and Brianna
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    Katrina Chikamori-Miyamoto

The grandkids' grandparents:
    Haruo%2526River_WeddingPhoto.png

River and Haruo would be soooo proud. :smirk: If they were still alive in my legacy game. :cry:

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~